Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 917 918 [919] 920 921 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3695789 times)

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile

Doing all our business first is likely going to end up carrying us back to DL4. Also, I bet that the hello signal was sent by either proxxy or chief.
We should at least have a try at the time demon first, just in case it isn't a friendly sending the signal.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

So, how was the exploity demon fighting plan?
Effective mathematically, but had a 1/4 chance of failing catastrophically. Still, if we do manage to pull it off, we have a time demon on our sides. Probably, anyways.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

That's with the sniper rifle plan. With the even more exploity super-weapon plan, it is 1/20 chance of Ciro dying, 19/20 chance of success. And if we use the reroll dice we have in storage, then there is effectively no risk.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, I tentatively support the plan, only if we get a really good weapon via bloodshaping.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I still suggest we use our Swordshift in conjunction with Tactical Combat. Guaranteed 6-7 damage, with an unknown second function.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile

I hope Swordshift gets used eventually. Ciro has a special spriteset just for attacking with that weapon.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 05:22:16 pm by freeformschooler »

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I hope Swordshift gets used eventually. Ciro has a special spriteset just for attacking with that weapon.
YOU ARE THE GM. WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO LISTEN TO YOU!*Covers ears* nyanyanynaynaynyaIDONTHEARYOUnyanyanyanyanyanya...

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile

FFS, would enemies that have had Windirection cast on them count as flying for the purposes of the Aeroblast spell?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile

FFS, would enemies that have had Windirection cast on them count as flying for the purposes of the Aeroblast spell?

I'd say show-don't-tell applies here, but we've cast Windirection at non-party-members twice, and they didn't fly.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

It does look like it trips them, though. Assuming it takes a move to stand up, it could be used to nullify, or at least take the bite out of the demon's Haste attack.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

laularukyrumo

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs More Socks
    • View Profile

Damn. My trolly-ass exploit won't work then. Laaaaaaame.

So, time to fuse a cheesy ass weapon and abuse stat-restore and nuke the demon.
Quote from: Dwarfotaur
Everytime one of my militia has given birth in the Danger Room, it's lead to instant baby smoothies for everyone.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Dat Sig Thread

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile

Sound advice.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile

Oh yeah, we should also consider going back to the Arena and trying to one shot the Big Wisp fight by juggling Ice Flurry among the party members. 50 more pence could be useful, after all.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, any suggestion about which weapon should we bloodshape next? I don't remember if the plan was based on the sniper rifle or another weapon
Pages: 1 ... 917 918 [919] 920 921 ... 1544