Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 920 921 [922] 923 924 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3696671 times)

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

Al: Ask about what happened to Mili. (I suspect she was the one powering the Underside, not Cherish, and since she's been absorbed into Ciro...)
Goombess: Gather plant reagents
Cherish: Ask Newford about Angels in general.
Ciro: practice bloodshaping various nonweapon useful items. Try shaping the tools of navigation.
Slog: Blorble (Gather plant reagents with Goombess)

Do these this round.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile

Go check storage, then start on the super weapon plan for beating the Time Demon.

Al: Ask about what happened to Mili. (I suspect she was the one powering the Underside, not Cherish, and since she's been absorbed into Ciro...)
Ciro: practice bloodshaping various nonweapon useful items. Try shaping the tools of navigation.

Do these this round.
+1

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ciro, go back up there wearing the red star shaped sunglasses you pulled out for that one gag that one time.
+1
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ciro, go back up there wearing the red star shaped sunglasses you pulled out for that one gag that one time.
+1
If that doesn't work, we'll have to find Cool Crab.

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go check storage, then start on the super weapon plan for beating the Time Demon.

Do these this round.
+1
+1

however, I think ciro should bloodshape extra-dark sunglasses for the sunglasses plan, and tools of navigation next round. 
This is a masterwork ledger.  It contains 3719356 pages on the topic of the precise number and location of stones in Spindlybrooks.  In the text, the dwarves are hauling.
"And here is where we get the undead unicorns. Stop looking at me that way, you should have seen the zombie deer running around last week!"

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shoot lights.

I wonder what that shape was? An upside-down treasure chest, perhaps?

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

I think it's something more along the lines of a really big gas generator.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

You sure the light won't just be as bright, except redder?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

...OH.
That's what that suggestion is for. Dur, should have known.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Can't hurt to try. And rule #1! Rule #1 D:
It's FEF, not FEOF

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Return to DL4 before Ripriver ends up with all the loot

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile

Ask Newford if he can get us the empty binding of an Illborn, and its accompanying essence.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Newford. "Bye bye old Ford." There are clearly (probably) three Fords: New, Between, and Old. The old Oldford has been replaced by Betweenford, the old Betweenford was replaced by the old Newford, and the old Newford was replaced by someone. Also, I don't know where the old Oldford went.
The Ford of Warrens past, the Ford of Warrens present and the Ford of Warrens future?
That makes much more sense than it should.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

I have a feeling that Oldford will be important somehow in the Minus Intermission.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Do these this round.
+1
(spoilers mine, to save space)
Ask Newford if he can get us the empty binding of an Illborn, and its accompanying essence.
-1. It'd be better to just ask him if he knows about soul bindings. He'd probably get suspicious if we ask him to get hold of them.
Also, if Tactical Combat wins in the poll, that essentially drops the combat failure rate on both of the battle plans to 0%. (No rolls)
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.
Pages: 1 ... 920 921 [922] 923 924 ... 1544