Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 921 922 [923] 924 925 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3695895 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All NewFord needs is a Fedora, and his training shall thus be complete.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Go check storage, then start on the super weapon plan for beating the Time Demon.

Al: Ask about what happened to Mili. (I suspect she was the one powering the Underside, not Cherish, and since she's been absorbed into Ciro...)
Goombess: Gather plant reagents
Cherish: Ask Newford about Angels in general.
Ciro: practice bloodshaping various nonweapon useful items. Try shaping the tools of navigation.
Slog: Blorble (Gather plant reagents with Goombess)

Do these this round.
+1
+1

+1

-1 to shooting the lights.  Do we WANT to kill the Greens?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile

Go check storage, then start on the super weapon plan for beating the Time Demon.

Al: Ask about what happened to Mili. (I suspect she was the one powering the Underside, not Cherish, and since she's been absorbed into Ciro...)
Goombess: Gather plant reagents
Cherish: Ask Newford about Angels in general.
Ciro: practice bloodshaping various nonweapon useful items. Try shaping the tools of navigation.
Slog: Blorble (Gather plant reagents with Goombess)

Do these this round.
+1
+1

+1

Instead, bloodshape a Blood Echolocator (also known as sonar) to judge what the ceiling looks like.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

If you find out, let me know.
Also, you might want to figure out how they found your magazines.

This opens up many questions!

Violence isn't the answer, Al.

Newford. "Bye bye old Ford." There are clearly (probably) three Fords: New, Between, and Old. The old Oldford has been replaced by Betweenford, the old Betweenford was replaced by the old Newford, and the old Newford was replaced by someone. Also, I don't know where the old Oldford went.
The Ford of Warrens past, the Ford of Warrens present and the Ford of Warrens future?
That makes much more sense than it should.
Possible. Or they're just backups, or a chain of command, or they fulfill different purposes. Maybe we should find Oldford.

Probably.
-1 to screwing with the lights in any way.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Newford. "Bye bye old Ford." There are clearly (probably) three Fords: New, Between, and Old. The old Oldford has been replaced by Betweenford, the old Betweenford was replaced by the old Newford, and the old Newford was replaced by someone. Also, I don't know where the old Oldford went.
The Ford of Warrens past, the Ford of Warrens present and the Ford of Warrens future?
That makes much more sense than it should.
Possible. Or they're just backups, or a chain of command, or they fulfill different purposes. Maybe we should find Oldford.
I really just ment it as a joke but when I typed it out it made too much sense.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

Do we even know that there is an Oldford?  It could just have been Newford referring to Betweenford, as he would be 'Old Ford' to him.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do we even know that there is an Oldford?  It could just have been Newford referring to Betweenford, as he would be 'Old Ford' to him.
+1, no evidence for an OldFord, and even if there was Oric would have had to kill him to obtain the position of King; which could make him one of the Seraphim if anything.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

I laughed WAY too hard at this.
EDIT: Actually, you know what? I'm just gonna sig this.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Old Betweenford mentioned an "Old Ford" who he said bye-bye to. I'll get the whole quote...
"TRAINING'S OVER
BYE BYE OLD FORD
DOWN WITH THE KING
LONG LIVE THE LORD"

...and even if there was Oric would have had to kill him to obtain the position of King; which could make him one of the Seraphim if anything.
Only if Oldford was the king. Which I never even suggested, and which the evidence I quoted more or less disproves.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

We don't have any indication that said message was from Betweenford is what we mean. It could have just been Newford saying it to Betweenford.
It's FEF, not FEOF

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We don't have any indication that said message was from Betweenford is what we mean. It could have just been Newford saying it to Betweenford.
Betweenford said it originally.
Sig

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

No we got it from a walkie talky left at the bottom of an underwater passageway.
It's FEF, not FEOF

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Old Betweenford mentioned an "Old Ford" who he said bye-bye to. I'll get the whole quote...
"TRAINING'S OVER
BYE BYE OLD FORD
DOWN WITH THE KING
LONG LIVE THE LORD"
We don't know who sent the message. It could literally just be any random rebellious cherub who has been watching Newford's progress throughout his training

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm pretty sure Betweenford said it at some point.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 921 922 [923] 924 925 ... 1544