Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 928 929 [930] 931 932 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3737494 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Then he goes straight to the Illborn Exchange and we make Time Slog.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

TIME SLOG!!!!

Upon hearing this, I will +1 whatever the current plan for recruiting the time guy is.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We tried something like that with the Wisp Essence. It didn't work.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Well, it's up to you guys if you want to take on Hockeylube. I wonder if he will be very useful with our party size, though.
Also he would probably be one of the mercenary that we can't really trust.
It would be like ffs to get our guard down with one idiot and one helpful mercenary, only to have the third (powerful) mercenary be the one that backstabs us at the first opportunity. Especially if he's in the Passive Party.
Bonus points of Horologe gets sick of our shit and offs Slog.
...Now I kinda want to get Horologe just to see his reactions to your insanity.

TIME SLOG!!!!
Upon hearing this, I will +1 whatever the current plan for recruiting the time guy is.
...Now I don't want to, because we'll evidently just farm him for essence, then waste it. *facepalm*
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

laularukyrumo

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs More Socks
    • View Profile

Missing the point.

Clearly, we make Time Slog. Then we feed him. He turns into King Time Slog. He then uses his Time Powers to lock himself in permanent King Time Slog form.
Quote from: Dwarfotaur
Everytime one of my militia has given birth in the Danger Room, it's lead to instant baby smoothies for everyone.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Dat Sig Thread

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

We tried something like that with the Wisp Essence. It didn't work.

We IE him for the essence and then head off to the Dark Cathedral.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kill Chief, Cool Crab, Goombess, and Horolage using the IE; take all their essences together and fuse them to Slog in the Dark Cathedral.
Revel in the Coolness of a Smart, Humanoid, Demonic Blorble Master

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

Actually, has anyone tried to suggest we test the Illborn Exchange on an Illborn who isn't our ally?
If a simple test of trying to slot an enemy illborn in the Outer Underside and press down to get their essense works, then also do the same to Horolage. Very easy and quick win.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile

Everyone: *Horologe

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Kill Chief, Cool Crab, Goombess, and Horolage using the IE; take all their essences together and fuse them to Slog in the Dark Cathedral.
Man, if we were Illborn, we could have fused everyone with Slog and create the ULTIMATE MAIN CHARACTER: CTHULHU
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

dawnstar

• Bay Watcher
  • Chaos, panic, disorder...my work here is done.
    • View Profile

Man, if we were Illborn, we could have fused everyone with Slog and create the ULTIMATE MAIN CHARACTER: CTHULHU
+1

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

CIRALITIPRIVOGBESSTWEENXXY CRAB

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Missing the point.

Clearly, we make Time Slog. Then we feed him. He turns into King Time Slog. He then uses his Time Powers to lock himself in permanent King Time Slog form.
What makes you think he'll get the right combination of abilities to let us turn him into an OP party member?

That's stupid, for several reasons.
1. I'm pretty sure we can't turn non-allied dead Illborn into essence, any more than we can turn the essence of non-allied dead Illborn into Illborn.
2. That's a waste of good allies.
3. Do we even know we can put multiple essences into one Illborn?
4. See the above response.
5. Seriously, if you're going to add Essences to one party member, you're going to make it the least useful one?
6. If you've got one Essence you won't add, it shouldn't be the Awesome Essence.

YOU ARE ALL SUICIDALLY INSANE.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

You're trying to debate with jokes again GWG
It's FEF, not FEOF

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

YOU ARE ALL SUICIDALLY INSANE.
Wait, you're only just now noticing?
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.
Pages: 1 ... 928 929 [930] 931 932 ... 1544