Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1365 1366 [1367] 1368 1369 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3686968 times)

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

Well, the trap's not going to hurt us again, may as well go east.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Check door for traps. Open its menu.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile

my dream is that twoota readers build up an unnatural fear of hollow rectangles that follows them for the rest of their lives

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

I think I have enough evidence to formulate the Law of Warrens: the updating speed is directly proportional to how inconvenient it is for the players that the game gets updated instantly.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

Relevent:

jew and improved version: i can update super fast usually but choose not to
Dermonster: only when its detrimental you say
jew and improved version: yes

I suspect that burnout would happen if he updated that fast 24/7 as well.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Burnout meaning his sippy cup would fill too fast, I suspect.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

there is no such thing as too fast filling sippy cups

there is only the issue of having not enough mouths to drink

and that is solved simply by drawing more faces

but then you have to kill the faces off to collect the tears ? ?? fucking drawsmiths, how do they work

anyway what we should do now is complete the seduction manuevers and ride our trusty hellyfish steed into the aquarium that is a magical mystical adventure which leads us nowhere but makes ffs' idea of finishing this chapter before 2017 a dream as shattered as cool crab and hella slog.mkv

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 06:11:24 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Mooply

• Bay Watcher
  • Surviving the cyberpocalypse of 2004, the future.
    • View Profile

I feel like puppet shows should be our goto attack from now on.

Chris the OK

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1
+1

Dangit.

I was just working on my "detect when FFS updates to TWoOtA and warn me" script, but got lost reading obscure Perl module documentation.

I was going to run it every 10 minutes. I shall now set it to execute every 10 seconds. And I won't just run it from the desktop. I'll have it sound a blaringly loud alarm on my mobile phone.

Quote from: freeformschooler
sexy-cute attacks

That is a very disturbing way to describe an Al-Cherish joint attack, if that's what you were trying to do. May this never see the light of day! The puppets were great, though. What might prove horrifying for any sound-of-mind human being can clearly be a delight for a Hellyfish. And after all we went through, does Proxxy still think Ciro is naught more than a snarkastic douchenozzle?

Bonus action: Ask the Hellyfish if it would like to become half-crab and join us (by way of interpretive dance)

Let's be prepared to drink that health potion before doing anything dangerous, as well.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 06:18:40 pm by Chris the OK »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bonus action: Ask the Hellyfish if it would like to become half-crab and join us (by way of interpretive dance)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile

Quote from: freeformschooler
sexy-cute attacks

That is a very disturbing way to describe an Al-Cherish joint attack, if that's what you were trying to do. May this never see the light of day! The puppets were great, though. What might prove horrifying for any sound-of-mind human being can clearly be a delight for a Hellyfish. And after all we went through, does Proxxy still think Ciro is naught more than a snarkastic douchenozzle?
That's a Proxxy-Al Joint attack, I think. "Mend Maiden" and the clothes being black and yellow, not tan and yellow.
Still a bit weird tho.
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile

+1

You head East and find a Checkpoint. This one's infinite-use! Rah, rah, rah!

Ah, the benefits of being a Sinister Sibling. Your Hub has a lot of cool functions. Or would you like to stay on DL3 for the moment?

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

BREAK GLASS

ACQUIRE PETS

Chris the OK

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

BREAK GLASS

ACQUIRE PETS

-1 -1 -1 -1 quiiiiiiick

Action: I vote for going to the hub. Most of the other rooms are pretty dodgy here so we don't have that much of a choice. (see below)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 07:03:12 pm by Chris the OK »
Pages: 1 ... 1365 1366 [1367] 1368 1369 ... 1544