Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1368 1369 [1370] 1371 1372 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3695283 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

I think we're more retreating for now which will turn into giving up on the pendant out of distraction and sloth.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't think I've voted yet:

-1 to breaking glass (examining of pets OK)

+1 to hub
This is a masterwork ledger.  It contains 3719356 pages on the topic of the precise number and location of stones in Spindlybrooks.  In the text, the dwarves are hauling.
"And here is where we get the undead unicorns. Stop looking at me that way, you should have seen the zombie deer running around last week!"

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Operation: Get the Pendant Before Leaving: Drink health potion as a buffer, then go to that chest, open it, grab loot, and run. Very fast. Spirits can't leave the room in which they are summoned in. Also, I don't think they attack on the turn they are summoned. So... hit and run! After grabbing Pendant, go to hub.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile

Operation: Get the Pendant Before Leaving: Drink health potion as a buffer, then go to that chest, open it, grab loot, and run. Very fast. Spirits can't leave the room in which they are summoned in. Also, I don't think they attack on the turn they are summoned. So... hit and run! After grabbing Pendant, go to hub.
+1, But also pour the water stuff on the chest and the traps.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

+1
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile

+1
+1
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1
+1
+1
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Golly, You are acting as though it will be possible to leave the room...
Tactical persuasion on those adorable little snuggle wuffikins. We have demonstrated our mastery of ventriloquism and language of the body. Glass is no barrier for our supreme communicative brilliance.

Are there hidden menus? Can we try pulling up the floor around the conduits between the chest and the trap to see if we can reverse the polarity? Maybe a good bath will wash the evil out of whatever is summoned and give us an ally...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Golly, You are acting as though it will be possible to leave the room...
Tactical persuasion on those adorable little snuggle wuffikins. We have demonstrated our mastery of ventriloquism and language of the body. Glass is no barrier for our supreme communicative brilliance.

Are there hidden menus? Can we try pulling up the floor around the conduits between the chest and the trap to see if we can reverse the polarity? Maybe a good bath will wash the evil out of whatever is summoned and give us an ally...
+1
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Chris the OK

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1
+1
+1
Operation: -1 this harebrained idea into oblivion.

Honestly, it's the best chance we have and I do kind of really want to do it, but I have my severe misgivings about that room locking shut and trapping us in it til the summons are dispatched.

In sum, let's not die without the Astral Influx.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 05:09:55 pm by Chris the OK »

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

let's summon all the spirits so actual people have the opportunity to FUCK SHIT UP with their class specific shitfuckuping skills
Pages: 1 ... 1368 1369 [1370] 1371 1372 ... 1544