Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1485 1486 [1487] 1488 1489 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3776037 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: pbbththtb
« Reply #22290 on: December 29, 2015, 07:00:22 pm »

Well does anyone have any paint and a working knowledge of dungeon naming conventions and vacancies? If ever Shenanigans are not afoot then something is seriously wrong...

It isn't cheating, it is just appropriating property rezoning for private benefit...

Go back to the wall, clearly label(use blood if you can't find anything else) it as a dungeon room, and then activate The Asynchrony Catalyst...
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 07:06:19 pm by RAM »
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22291 on: December 29, 2015, 07:09:28 pm »

Well does anyone have any paint and a working knowledge of dungeon naming conventions and vacancies? If ever Shenanigans are not afoot then something is seriously wrong...

It isn't cheating, it is just appropriating property rezoning for private benefit...

Go back to the wall, clearly label(use blood if you can't find anything else) it as a dungeon room, and then activate The Asynchrony Catalyst...
-1. Do we really want to risk spending MHP/MSP?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 08:10:30 pm by Elephant Parade »

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22292 on: December 29, 2015, 07:56:19 pm »

I think he meant Ciro should cut her finger open and use the resulting blood in lieu of ink. That would make a lot more sense than throwing around stat points.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22293 on: December 29, 2015, 08:10:21 pm »

I think he meant Ciro should cut her finger open and use the resulting blood in lieu of ink. That would make a lot more sense than throwing around stat points.
Yeah, I guess interpreting it as bloodshaping would be really mean, even for FFS.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #22294 on: December 29, 2015, 08:20:43 pm »

+1
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

EpochFlame

• Bay Watcher
  • [INACTIVE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22295 on: December 29, 2015, 09:32:31 pm »

Dig to where the blood sticker is, make with the pew pew until the buggie dies
Enemy's too fat to fit through the hole

If bricks are truly impenetrable to everything bar explosives, dig out the loose ones and craft a shield

If nothing else is possible, dig up/right until something happens
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 09:39:48 pm by EpochFlame »

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #22296 on: December 29, 2015, 09:33:35 pm »

Dig under the building again and collapse the whole thing.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

EpochFlame

• Bay Watcher
  • [INACTIVE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22297 on: December 29, 2015, 09:41:22 pm »

Check your knowledge to see whether collapsing the building destroys the loot before doing anything which could destroy treasure

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22298 on: December 29, 2015, 10:04:26 pm »

awww shoot.
I think I figured out why Oric wants the Target dead. Two new possibilities I thought of, anyway.

One: Oric has some method of harvesting Oversoul built into all the boss rooms. He zaps off our friends, or they betray us, and bam, Target Oversouls, then gets drained.

Two: Because Oric is afraid that the Target will replace him(it's happened all the times before, yeh?).
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22299 on: December 29, 2015, 10:13:36 pm »

awww shoot.
I think I figured out why Oric wants the Target dead. Two new possibilities I thought of, anyway.

One: Oric has some method of harvesting Oversoul built into all the boss rooms. He zaps off our friends, or they betray us, and bam, Target Oversouls, then gets drained.

Two: Because Oric is afraid that the Target will replace him(it's happened all the times before, yeh?).
If Oric was afraid the Target would replace him, why would he go through all the cycles and stuff? Why would he give the Target a chance?

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #22300 on: December 29, 2015, 10:41:27 pm »

awww shoot.

If Oric was afraid the Target would replace him, why would he go through all the cycles and stuff? Why would he give the Target a chance?
Because he has to? There could be some rule he has to follow outside of his control, maybe a remnant of the Last Seraphim's time in charge?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22301 on: December 29, 2015, 10:59:32 pm »

The thing that bugs me most about this question is that we have supposedly had the information to answer it forever.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22302 on: December 29, 2015, 11:17:26 pm »

awww shoot.

Because he has to? There could be some rule he has to follow outside of his control, maybe a remnant of the Last Seraphim's time in charge?
A false hope can be easily crushed into despair.
Strong emotions generate Soul Charge, and using the LSS too frequently is inefficient according to Newford. Thus, killing off target immediately is bad for building up an ample supply of Soul Charge.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The thing that bugs me most about this question is that we have supposedly had the information to answer it forever.
It could be so obvious, that nobody has figured it out by now, or FFS is waiting for appropriate evidence/timing to reveal the answer. I mean, if the latter is true, then storytelling-wise it would make sense for FFS to hide it being correct, it'd be bad storytelling to reveal the main antagonists' reasoning and ambition for killing off a main character, when so far he's been trying to make it seem ambiguous.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #22303 on: December 29, 2015, 11:30:20 pm »

So Oric's soul star has the power to control what theorycrafting gets confirmed?
Wait, what if... Oric's Hammer is the power of theorycraft?
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #22304 on: December 29, 2015, 11:51:38 pm »

So Oric's soul star has the power to control what theorycrafting gets confirmed?
Wait, what if... Oric's Hammer is the power of theorycraft?
QUICK FLOOD THE STAR WITH NONSENSE THEORIES

ciro is in a coma while in purgatory

ciro x riltia is a retelling of romeo and juliet

oric is secretly the last seraphim who is also secretly ciro and they are all secretly the holy trinit
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.
Pages: 1 ... 1485 1486 [1487] 1488 1489 ... 1544