Dwarf Fortress > DF Gameplay Questions

goblin ruler death?

(1/2) > >>

elipsis:
if the goblin ruler dies? does the goblin civilization die out for good? what happens?

martinuzz:
Related question: I have the leader of the Goblins on display in my zoo.
I get the impression that since I captured him, goblin sieges are getting stronger. Would make sense but I don't know if it's not just coincidence.

Hypcso:
Indeed. I have heard that capturing the Goblin King will increase seige frequency and size, But this is just a rumor. If it gets bad it would probably be a wise idea to kill him off.

John Johnston:
I killed the goblin ruler in one of my games, but the sieges persisted.  Strictly speaking, the goblins arrived and attacked the human caravan, wiping out all the humans but losing their leader in the process; my dwarves then finished off the remaining goblins.  The leader was listed as dead (looking via the "u" menu, I could see his corpse way down the list) but he was still there on the "c" menu.  I guess that having a replacement leader turn up is not yet implemented....he had some nice gear...     :)

martinuzz:
Nah not a problem for my bloodthirsty goblin-eating chained elephants and way too many traps..
Only problem is piles and piles and PILES of useless goblin clothing..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version