Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]

Author Topic: A (modded) Minecraft Adventure [Image Heavy!]  (Read 99670 times)

andy_t_roo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A (modded) Minecraft Adventure [Image Heavy!]
« Reply #390 on: July 04, 2012, 07:58:27 am »

even 5 eu/second would be fine, as a single square cobble generator does 1eu/1.5 seconds with a red power block breaker, its when you get to the stage that storing the energy as diamonds is annoying because your 18/5 flower upgrades 6 stacks of coal to diamonds too quickly...

I built a buildcraft /red power circuit that used frames to pull the central collector out, unload all the artimus fuel, and refill it with coal, every 10 mins ; using a collector in the central square, rather than a condenser adds a huge boost to the flower ; each relay runs x6 instead of x5, and you have the a central point to pull all the energy from, if you can organize the piping to add coal and remove artimus fuel.
An 17/5 flower + a condenser runs at 930 emc/second; a 18/5 flower runs at 1020 emc/second.

after you've built a few solar panels, you start collecting spare red matter relatively quickly.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Hell if I know.  Pretty humourous suggestion, but utterly useless in the case of roleplaying, if indeed the whole game world was one whole huge ass field of fruit.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: July 09, 2012, 04:45:11 pm »

Any updates on the update?

Viken

• Bay Watcher
  • "Fight, or Die. Easy."
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: July 27, 2012, 11:42:21 am »

Darn. This whole thing just seems to have died all of a sudden.  I started from the beginning and spent all morning reading through it all.

On that note, maybe its about time I figure out how to actually buy Minecraft.  :(
"It takes being a nerd to be a dorf, and I'm more than happy to compensate."

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #393 on: July 27, 2012, 12:10:13 pm »

I have something planned to restart this, I just... I have no time. I will work on it this weekend, promise.

Peewee

• Bay Watcher
  • Watcher Of Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: July 27, 2012, 04:36:22 pm »

Don't over work yourself! Perhaps you could end up doing part of this in one of your servers...

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #395 on: July 27, 2012, 04:54:29 pm »

Don't over work yourself! Perhaps you could end up doing part of this in one of your servers...
I did consider that. If only thaumcraft worked SMP.

andy_t_roo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: July 27, 2012, 06:35:46 pm »

logistics pipes and buildcraft 3 are ssp only also;

Don't worry, in about 2 months everything will be smp, because the difference between ssp and smp has disappeared in 1.3.

This mod pack got me to role my own :)

(the newest forge makes life much easier, as it incorporates the 4096 id fix, so almost all mods automatically become compatible.)
Hell if I know.  Pretty humourous suggestion, but utterly useless in the case of roleplaying, if indeed the whole game world was one whole huge ass field of fruit.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #397 on: July 27, 2012, 06:43:07 pm »

logistics pipes and buildcraft 3 are ssp only also;
Not strictly true any more. I could actually go ahead and build the indev version of logistics pipes SMP and buildcraft 3 SMP, its available on their repository, but its also buggy.

andy_t_roo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: July 27, 2012, 06:44:25 pm »

logistics pipes is in the dev repo? - i thought it was just the additional pipes ... (advanced wooden, valve, etc...)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #399 on: July 27, 2012, 06:54:08 pm »

logistics pipes is in the dev repo? - i thought it was just the additional pipes ... (advanced wooden, valve, etc...)
https://github.com/RS485/LogisticsPipes/wiki/Download

andy_t_roo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: July 27, 2012, 06:58:15 pm »

Nifty.. I didn't know about that repo; i'll have to see how different it is from base, because i've got a couple of patches which i've used locally (don't attempt to insert into a probably-full container; autodetection of adjacent, or connected-to adjacent satellite pipes by crafting pipes; and respecting of ISided inventory)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #401 on: July 27, 2012, 07:06:01 pm »

Nifty.. I didn't know about that repo; i'll have to see how different it is from base, because i've got a couple of patches which i've used locally (don't attempt to insert into a probably-full container; autodetection of adjacent, or connected-to adjacent satellite pipes by crafting pipes; and respecting of ISided inventory)
It is an unofficial port. I'm fairly sure krapht has an official one in the works as well.

Viken

• Bay Watcher
  • "Fight, or Die. Easy."
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: July 29, 2012, 06:39:17 am »

I have to say to be extremely careful if you're going to update your mods, Forsaken.  I've run into a major glitch myself concerning the Not Enough Items mod, which I use for item recipes.  The game is basically unplayable at this moment in time.
"It takes being a nerd to be a dorf, and I'm more than happy to compensate."
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]