Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: [MSPA] Neversink: "Call me Mart. Sabic S'binvvoc Mart."  (Read 6231 times)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [MSPA] Neversink: "Call me Mart. Sabic S'binvvoc Mart."
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2013, 07:32:53 pm »

"You know what? I've got some amazing Earl Gray back at my place!" Mug him and rob him blind.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2013, 07:48:05 pm »

Agree. After all, that's not a hagfish any more than you are a Confederate officer.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2013, 07:50:04 pm »

Engage in "diplomacy".

Dredonius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2013, 09:38:35 pm »

"You know what? I've got some amazing Earl Gray back at my place!" Mug him and rob him blind.

As you try to attack the creature, suddenly a bright flash of light blinds you, and you suddenly see ANOTHER SIDE OF THINGS.

In ANOTHER SIDE OF THINGS, you see a delicious looking cup of tea and a strange message. "Fa Highs"

But this is unimportant at the moment.
Engage in "diplomacy".

You're disgusting. Also you're pretty sure that can't be done with IMMATERIAL HAGFISH.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2013, 09:44:05 pm »

Engage in "diplomacy".

You're disgusting. Also you're pretty sure that can't be done with IMMATERIAL HAGFISH.
For the record, "diplomacy" means violence. Granted, the immaterial part does preclude this somewhat, but hey we're resourceful. I'd suggest looking for a magical sword or something but that's just me.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Dredonius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2013, 09:52:24 pm »

Engage in "diplomacy".

For the record, "diplomacy" means violence. Granted, the immaterial part does preclude this somewhat, but hey we're resourceful. I'd suggest looking for a magical sword or something but that's just me.

Ah, sorry. Thanks for the clarification.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2013, 09:53:21 pm »

Engage in "diplomacy".

We could also use our beardpowers.

BEARD POWERS, ACTIVATE!!!!!!!!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2013, 05:04:43 am »

Engage in "diplomacy".

We could also use our beardpowers.

BEARD POWERS, ACTIVATE!!!!!!!!
They use mighty +1s as ammo!

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2013, 10:17:23 am »

Accept invitation. Devour immaterial hagfish.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]