Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 396086 times)

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #1020 on: February 16, 2013, 10:29:44 am »

You sense that power is exchanged or used, at godlike levels but thats about it, you will propably expect that one of the Gods is fighting Neyravah, but except for spending a Mighty Act to see whats going down or helping neyravah there is not much you can do to interfere...of course you could just banish everyone from the Winter Palace for an Act.

so Basically for the 1 Mighty Act Concealing Udil you need to spend one to discover him. But remember Ladies ang Gentlemen , Power Draws Power and if you spend enormous amounts of Energy unforseen side effects happen, especially where gods clash everybody suffers. Seeing as One Mighty Act is used to hide Udil and one to make him visible the amount of power that crashes could cause...things to happen especially since a Gods of Change, of Life and Ice are present.

EDIT: Ebbor Elder or Younger God? or Overgod?

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: February 16, 2013, 10:34:29 am »

You sense that power is exchanged or used, at godlike levels but thats about it, you will propably expect that one of the Gods is fighting Neyravah, but except for spending a Mighty Act to see whats going down or helping neyravah there is not much you can do to interfere...of course you could just banish everyone from the Winter Palace for an Act.

so Basically for the 1 Mighty Act Concealing Udil you need to spend one to discover him. But remember Ladies ang Gentlemen , Power Draws Power and if you spend enormous amounts of Energy unforseen side effects happen, especially where gods clash everybody suffers. Seeing as One Mighty Act is used to hide Udil and one to make him visible the amount of power that crashes could cause...things to happen especially since a Gods of Change, of Life and Ice are present.

EDIT: Ebbor Elder or Younger God? or Overgod?
I was just planning to move the Winter Palace because Avarian wants to make sure The North is safe from other gods. Do Overgods get free Acts?
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: February 16, 2013, 10:36:28 am »

((Elder, though can probably be adjusted for younger too))

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: February 16, 2013, 10:51:01 am »

Err - the fact that the Sychasis is a weapon is hidden from the gods. It's got layers and layers of protection to make it look like your usual barren planet.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: February 16, 2013, 11:07:19 am »

Err - the fact that the Sychasis is a weapon is hidden from the gods. It's got layers and layers of protection to make it look like your usual barren planet.
Sorry, forgot about that.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: February 16, 2013, 11:14:43 am »

Lol, another war? Poor mortals.

War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: February 16, 2013, 11:20:56 am »

Lol, another war? Poor mortals.
I'm trying to prevent the war here.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: February 16, 2013, 11:21:35 am »

Then it turns out Sabt Golgo was just trying to give Neyravah a hug. A... Mighty Hug.

Anyway, it goes without saying that Neyravah's attackers will pursue even if the expellin' works.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: February 16, 2013, 11:23:08 am »

Then it turns out Sabt Golgo was just trying to give Neyravah a hug. A... Mighty Hug.

Anyway, it goes without saying that Neyravah's attackers will pursue even if the expellin' works.
I'm just going to keep my promise of not allowing The North to become a battlefield. If that doesn't work, I don't know what to do.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: February 16, 2013, 11:24:28 am »

Oh no you don't. This is my justice being done. I have my revenge and you try to take it away? I seriously hope you aren't doing this, because my hit list will grow.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: February 16, 2013, 11:27:07 am »

Oh no you don't. This is my justice being done. I have my revenge and you try to take it away? I seriously hope you aren't doing this, because my hit list will grow.
I'm keeping my promise here. Don't fight in The North. That's all I'm asking. Avarian is just trying to protect The North at this point. He's not getting into godly politics anymore. Besides, Sabt Golgo isn't the only one with a secret weapon.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: February 16, 2013, 11:29:41 am »

My beef with Neyravah is older than you rules and promises, which obviouly no one cares about. You can have north for all I care, I just want one god dead.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: February 16, 2013, 11:32:54 am »

My beef with Neyravah is older than you rules and promises, which obviouly no one cares about. You can have north for all I care, I just want one god dead.
Would it be better for me to just transport everything to one place?

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: February 16, 2013, 11:33:47 am »

That would probably be much cleaner for all involved. There won't be a war if we kill Neyravah and nobody ever finds out whodunnit.

Unless you start a godly murder investigation, which would be pretty cool.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: February 16, 2013, 11:37:18 am »

Expel them to the murateland that area isn't screwed enough )))
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 379