Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 395663 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #1065 on: February 16, 2013, 11:49:15 pm »

We have witnessed a rare feat, gentlemen. A day where GWG is offline. Such a day only comes around once every millennia.
So he is like an anti-cthulhu?
Sort of; he's more Yog-Sothoth for all forum games because he's in almost every single one.
I was wondering why all the forum games were on halt....

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: February 17, 2013, 01:18:58 am »

By the way, I've been rereading the game thread, and I found that the tipping point for the rapid change that is currently happening was Mutare stealing the war giant. If he hadn't done that, Thaneos might not've been mad about that and made the World Hammer and all that, this leaving him relatively unprepared for my 5000-strong army of magmadorfs. I would have spread significantly farther into the Eversummer than I am now, Vanida would be much weaker and/or dead via Thaneos, and overall life would be good. On the other hand, if Mutare hadn't died, he would've woken up and probably sank the 9th continent, spurring my enormous rage and eventual maybe killing of Mutare, or at least far more hardass than I am now.
Yes I'm bored, why do you ask? It's not like I've predicted an alternate timeline for this entire game or something.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: February 17, 2013, 01:21:09 am »

By the way, I've been rereading the game thread, and I found that the tipping point for the rapid change that is currently happening was Mutare stealing the war giant. If he hadn't done that, Thaneos might not've been mad about that and made the World Hammer and all that, this leaving him relatively unprepared for my 5000-strong army of magmadorfs. I would have spread significantly farther into the Eversummer than I am now, Vanida would be much weaker and/or dead via Thaneos, and overall life would be good. On the other hand, if Mutare hadn't died, he would've woken up and probably sank the 9th continent, spurring my enormous rage and eventual maybe killing of Mutare, or at least far more hardass than I am now.
Yes I'm bored, why do you ask? It's not like I've predicted an alternate timeline for this entire game or something.
Mutare totally knew all of that would happen if he didn't steal the war giant. Totally. For real. FOR -7‽, THAT'S HOW REAL.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: February 17, 2013, 02:02:49 am »

I'm just gonna make a backwards sun.......emits  Light destroying Darkness, and is on the other side of the planet....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz3FM32AAFU&list=UUH_2EBnMXNqHg1xqA6CaIig
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: February 17, 2013, 02:27:32 am »

Why everyone are so sure that Vanida is screwed? Sure, she'll need to create some new religion(s), but she still has an act + whatever she got from raping Az-Sho and is not weaker than other younger gods. Corvus will get some nice boost and most likely  become the strongest younger god, that's true, but still Vanida isn't dead and have no plans to become one

I hope that the battle will not get resolved before GWG's reaction, that would be quite unfair... Even if I am tired of waiting for update
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: February 17, 2013, 02:42:08 am »

Why everyone are so sure that Vanida is screwed? Sure, she'll need to create some new religion(s), but she still has an act + whatever she got from raping Az-Sho and is not weaker than other younger gods. Corvus will get some nice boost and most likely  become the strongest younger god, that's true, but still Vanida isn't dead and have no plans to become one

I hope that the battle will not get resolved before GWG's reaction, that would be quite unfair... Even if I am tired of waiting for update
Because at that point I wouldn't have been so reluctant to be peaceful and stuff. I'd have gone full military holy fire cleansing burnination on the Eversummer, wearas now I'm being peaceful and staying at my beachhead of Riat.
Sig! Onol

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: February 17, 2013, 02:49:21 am »

I planned to spread out among all races, had I no war with Az-Sho I'd concentrate on  squiddles and 9th continent, letting amazons to fight for their survival themself, but overreaction of the snake ruined my plans
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: February 17, 2013, 02:54:56 am »

I planned to spread out among all races, had I no war with Az-Sho I'd concentrate on  squiddles and 9th continent, letting amazons to fight for their survival themself, but overreaction of the snake ruined my plans
We would've come to blows anyway.
Sig! Onol

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: February 17, 2013, 09:19:58 am »

It seems we're at an impasse.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: February 17, 2013, 09:20:49 am »

It's clear that Vanida hates everyone. :P

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: February 17, 2013, 09:42:06 am »

Wrong, Vanida wants to fuck everyone!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: February 17, 2013, 09:44:06 am »

Angry sex? :P

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: February 17, 2013, 09:46:42 am »

You'll just have to fuck troops into existence faster than Az-Sho can destroy them.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: February 17, 2013, 09:51:58 am »

IC the only thing that Vanida wants is to spread her views among mortals. For her the whole fight for territory is a stupid game of stupid powerhungry males ( well technically Sabt Golgo  is female, but she is a spider...)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: February 17, 2013, 12:25:13 pm »

IC the only thing that Vanida wants is to spread her views among mortals. For her the whole fight for territory is a stupid game of stupid powerhungry males ( well technically Sabt Golgo  is female, but she is a spider...)
Territory? Not so much for me; I want my kids to see the world but not get hurt, so I'm conquering a portion of it to have the equivalent of an exotic theme park for them.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 379