Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 400543 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #750 on: February 11, 2013, 06:59:17 pm »

Can you really blame my children for hunting them, though? At least we domesticated the Soultaken. We treat them well.
The Soultaken were still sentient! They really shouldn't have been robbed of wit and reason! YOUR DWARVES ENSLAVED THEIR OWN KIND!

Exuse me, but there are no dwarves but my kind. az-sho's people are dwarves no more, they are creatures of fire. BTW, I have created dwarven civilization, so i would apprecieate if you stopped blaming them for shit they didn't do. I still have things to sort out with one god...
If you want I can give you guys some Dragonborn as compensation for that leg.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: February 11, 2013, 07:21:42 pm »

Can you really blame my children for hunting them, though? At least we domesticated the Soultaken. We treat them well.
The Soultaken were still sentient! They really shouldn't have been robbed of wit and reason! YOUR DWARVES ENSLAVED THEIR OWN KIND!
Exuse me, but there are no dwarves but my kind. az-sho's people are dwarves no more, they are creatures of fire. BTW, I have created dwarven civilization, so i would apprecieate if you stopped blaming them for shit they didn't do. I still have things to sort out with one god...
You both may deny it, but they are still dwarves at heart, as they were made from dwarves and retain dwarven minds and souls. Don't deny them their dwarvenhood due to scales and such.
And I'm kinda the creator of dwarven civilization; even if you deny direct influence, I did kinda grant you the ability to come into play.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: February 11, 2013, 07:24:00 pm »

I'm not ungrateful, but my call would've attracted anyone.
I'm putting them to work smithing things and fighting. I think that's fine.
Sig! Onol

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: February 11, 2013, 07:36:54 pm »

Hey not sure if there are any openings in this now or if there might be in the future, but if anything does come up I would love to join in on this.  I'm rather impartial to what I join as, anything is fine with me.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: February 11, 2013, 07:37:21 pm »

Hey not sure if there are any openings in this now or if there might be in the future, but if anything does come up I would love to join in on this.  I'm rather impartial to what I join as, anything is fine with me.
You have to make a character sheet.
Sig! Onol

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: February 11, 2013, 07:48:28 pm »

You both may deny it, but they are still dwarves at heart, as they were made from dwarves and retain dwarven minds and souls. Don't deny them their dwarvenhood due to scales and such.
And I'm kinda the creator of dwarven civilization; even if you deny direct influence, I did kinda grant you the ability to come into play.

You are an inspiration for dwarven civilization in the same way that plagues are an inspiration to make medicine.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: February 11, 2013, 07:49:52 pm »

You are an inspiration for dwarven civilization in the same way that plagues are an inspiration to make medicine.
BURN!
Hey, that involved fire. Yay.
Sig! Onol

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: February 11, 2013, 07:58:54 pm »

Guys..... Stop the pyramid.....

Also......I think that was pretty funny^
                                                      |
                                                      |

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: February 11, 2013, 08:32:07 pm »

I was just going to wait to see which position would most likely be open if any.  I guess Ascendant would be most likely?

Ascendant

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

God (of any variety)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 08:57:09 pm by gman8181 »
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: February 11, 2013, 08:43:55 pm »

I don't think Ascendants work like that.

And he would be a younger god right?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: February 11, 2013, 08:44:21 pm »

I don't think Ascendants work like that.

And he would be a younger god right?
Ayup.
Sig! Onol

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: February 11, 2013, 08:56:38 pm »

Eh I wasn't exactly sure how it worked to be honest.  I don't care what I go in as, I was just making character sheets to help the process of me joining the game.  I guess I should also throw all that in a spoiler so it doesn't take up so much room.
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: February 11, 2013, 09:00:10 pm »

I should think of a good app...

Would being the Elder God of Time be a boring job? Unless you people start messing with space-time continuum.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: February 11, 2013, 09:04:21 pm »

Would being the Elder God of Time be a boring job? Unless you people start messing with space-time continuum.
I might freeze time sometimes.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: February 11, 2013, 09:39:30 pm »

I'm not ungrateful, but my call would've attracted anyone.
I'm putting them to work smithing things and fighting. I think that's fine.
If they're treated as the people they are, fine by me.

Might I remind you who brought the dwarves together in the woods, made you their leader, you ungrateful crippled alcoholic little beardling? Without me, you'd be nothing. Besides which, beforehand there was no motivation for anything. Now, with a hefty kick in the correct direction from me, your race has prospered and is one of the mightiest in the world. What do I get in return? Hate.
...Weird. While Neyravah wouldn't say that to Udil, I wouldn't say that to you. What is this?

I might freeze time sometimes.
*rimshot*
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 379