Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 390099 times)

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #1545 on: February 18, 2013, 08:41:40 pm »

WHY IS THERE SO LITTLE KILLING‽‽‽‽
You mean, aside from the crusade against all drakes and heathens that Udil is leading?
The people are meaningless, the only deaths that count are gods/ancients/ascendants/squiddles/seaspawn
And I say the only deaths that count are drakes!

Because you didn't make us squiddles and seaspawn strong enough to stand up for ourselves even in the face of slavery and extermination and then you went and died.  WHY CREATOR, WHY HAVE YOU CONDEMNED US TO THIS LIFE OF HORROR AND PAIN?!?
I TAUGHT YOU TO BUILD HOME, HUNT, AND BECOME STRONG. YOU ALLOWED YOURSELVES TO BE ENSLAVED AND HAVE DISAPPOINTING YOUR CREATOR. ALSO, BLAME THANEOS FOR MY DEATH, HE IS THE ONE WHO FLIPPED OUT OVER A LITTLE THING LIKE HIS SON BEING KIDNAPPED AND MURDERED.
It's not like you were protecting them when you were alive. You monster.
I was protecting them while I was alive! The only thing i didn't protect them from was Vanida.
can we ignore the troll of jbg97 variety?
+1
You of all people should know that is impossible, BROTHER. Sorta. I am your anti-clone from the universe where everyone's personality is reversed. It was a beautiful and peaceful place, but i digress. I have visited many dimensions, terrorizing our other alternate universe bretheren. Now, I have come to the last version of ourselves that i haven't killed, YOU. You and I are the last of our kind, IT IS TIME FOR BATTLE.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: February 18, 2013, 08:42:51 pm »

I'm not erasing her from their minds, I'm saying 'fuck this, no more worshiping Vanida to keep her from killing you when she hates you anyway.'
And why couldn't you post the command to stop worshiping after my act instead of modifying your post in a very metagamey  ( to not say cheating) way to make banning happen before I act through my worshipers?

Anyway, I suspect that such an order is like - stop worshiping Satan to Christians. Not very effective.  Especially while they fighting satan followers in a crusade
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 08:44:46 pm by Ukrainian Ranger »
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: February 18, 2013, 08:43:59 pm »

Do stone dragons have livers to chop?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: February 18, 2013, 08:44:41 pm »

I'm not erasing her from their minds, I'm saying 'fuck this, no more worshiping Vanida to keep her from killing you when she hates you anyway.'
And why couldn't you post the command to stop worshiping after my act instead of modifying your post in a very metagamey  ( to not say cheating) way to make banning happen before I act through my worshipers?

Anyway, I suspect that such an order is like - stop worshiping Satan to Christians. Not very effective.  Especially while they fighting satan followers in crusade
Because Christians worship Jesus, not Satan? That's two-bit evil cults that worship Satan.

Besides, I didn't want to post again and it's hardly grounds for getting banned.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 08:46:30 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: February 18, 2013, 08:49:54 pm »

Because Christians worship Jesus, not Satan? That's two-bit evil cults that worship Satan.
That depends on how you interpret "worshipng" In some sense of word Christians do worship Satan. They admit that he exist. They fear him. They even talk with him
If we take god games mechanics - as long as someone believes in immortal being it alive. Even if it's hated\feared\despised
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: February 18, 2013, 08:51:57 pm »

That depends on how you interpret "worshipng" In some sense of word Christians do worship Satan. They admit that he exist. They fear him. They even talk with him
If we take god games mechanics - as long as someone believes in immortal being it alive. Even if it's hated\feared\despised
Really? I thought it was them praying to you so you wouldn't kill them.
Either way, I'll try and stop it.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: February 18, 2013, 09:00:17 pm »

Want me to create a Ascendant for you GWG? You'll be the leader of the tribes.
Who, Sebastian? I'll have to recheck the IC thread and find out what a daemon is first.

WHY IS THERE SO LITTLE KILLING‽‽‽‽
You mean, aside from the crusade against all drakes and heathens that Udil is leading?
The people are meaningless, the only deaths that count are gods/ancients/ascendants/squiddles/seaspawn
And I say the only deaths that count are drakes!

Because you didn't make us squiddles and seaspawn strong enough to stand up for ourselves even in the face of slavery and extermination and then you went and died.  WHY CREATOR, WHY HAVE YOU CONDEMNED US TO THIS LIFE OF HORROR AND PAIN?!?
I TAUGHT YOU TO BUILD HOME, HUNT, AND BECOME STRONG. YOU ALLOWED YOURSELVES TO BE ENSLAVED AND HAVE DISAPPOINTING YOUR CREATOR. ALSO, BLAME THANEOS FOR MY DEATH, HE IS THE ONE WHO FLIPPED OUT OVER A LITTLE THING LIKE HIS SON BEING KIDNAPPED AND MURDERED.
It's not like you were protecting them when you were alive. You monster.
I was protecting them while I was alive! The only thing i didn't protect them from was Vanida.
There weren't exactly many other threats at the squiddles. And you didn't really help them, either. I did more for the dwarves than you did for the squiddles.

can we ignore the troll of jbg97 variety?
+1
You of all people should know that is impossible, BROTHER. Sorta. I am your anti-clone from the universe where everyone's personality is reversed. It was a beautiful and peaceful place, but i digress. I have visited many dimensions, terrorizing our other alternate universe bretheren. Now, I have come to the last version of ourselves that i haven't killed, YOU. You and I are the last of our kind, IT IS TIME FOR BATTLE.
*breathes fire*
Nice try. Anyways, it's worth a shot.

Not that it helped me any, mind you.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: February 18, 2013, 09:02:53 pm »

I didn't bother to describe Daemons, yet. I just wanted to get the post up :P.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: February 18, 2013, 09:10:36 pm »

Ukrainian I still think that the dwarfs choice is the same as other slaves to be slaves or never feel again like a slave has a choice to be a slave or die.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: February 18, 2013, 09:18:48 pm »

*breathes fire*
*Counters with liquid nitrogen*
Bring it!
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: February 18, 2013, 09:32:55 pm »

*breathes fire*
Bring it!
I scoff at the use of your silly 'matter' and oxidation of air....
*Tosses some Anti-matter in the direction of GWG and JBG*
*Everything kersplodes*
Now knock it off!

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: February 18, 2013, 09:34:11 pm »

*breathes fire*
Bring it!
I scoff at the use of your silly 'matter' and oxidation of air....
*Tosses some Anti-matter in the direction of GWG and JBG*
Now knock it off!
Tosses some strange matter at Javier. Enjoy becoming a blob of strange matter Beyotch!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: February 18, 2013, 09:39:37 pm »

*breathes fire*
Bring it!
Oh, I'll bring it, all right...
To the Roll to Dodge subforum!

Oh, and I'm game for being Sebastian.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: February 18, 2013, 09:40:32 pm »

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the fact you just turned into pure energy....

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: February 18, 2013, 10:24:39 pm »

I wonder if a player could be summoned from beyond the Veil by mortals A la Cthulhu cults.
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 379