Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 363 364 [365] 366 367 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 401872 times)

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #5460 on: March 28, 2013, 04:10:00 pm »

Fucken Christ. oh yeah lets add fifteen castes to our religion and 10 subspecies on top and dozens of disciplines and rituals that they have to follow to gain something. AND YOU PEOPLE ARE WONDERING WHY AM I NOT UPDATING ON TIME, seriously this will take a lot of time sorting out, don't expect a quick update and if you are missing parts of your religions, or disciplines or subraces it's simply to keep it sane for me this is not a complaint that you should stop with it im just telling you that it will take time and some things just aren't big or important enough to make an appereance in ze update.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #5461 on: March 28, 2013, 04:11:11 pm »

Fucken Christ. oh yeah lets add fifteen castes to our religion and 10 subspecies on top and dozens of disciplines and rituals that they have to follow to gain something. AND YOU PEOPLE ARE WONDERING WHY AM I NOT UPDATING ON TIME, seriously this will take a lot of time sorting out, don't expect a quick update and if you are missing parts of your religions, or disciplines or subraces it's simply to keep it sane for me this is not a complaint that you should stop with it im just telling you that it will take time and some things just aren't big or important enough to make an appereance in ze update.
What was this about oh the lich ritual.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #5462 on: March 28, 2013, 04:12:03 pm »

don't expect a quick update

NOOOOO!!!!!!!  :'(
Ah well, at least it should be epic.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5463 on: March 28, 2013, 04:13:55 pm »

not only the lichs everything. If one does it its okay if 5 gods do it it turns intoa tedium. Anyway not so important you dont need to edit or change it i just wanted to tell you why updates take this long.

to ragnarok what the hell was Fatiannas Ring again? I somehow lost it in my notes and dont want to scour the entire thread for it. Was it some security bubble around the Corvid Moon?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5464 on: March 28, 2013, 04:15:01 pm »

not only the lichs everything. If one does it its okay if 5 gods do it it turns intoa tedium. Anyway not so important you dont need to edit or change it i just wanted to tell you why updates take this long.

to ragnarok what the hell was Fatiannas Ring again? I somehow lost it in my notes and dont want to scour the entire thread for it. Was it some security bubble around the Corvid Moon?
Didn't she claim the Spider's Ring after Golgo abandoned it?
Sig! Onol

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5465 on: March 28, 2013, 04:25:25 pm »

What? Since when? The Spider's Ring is still mine and has Mirrorborn on it.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5466 on: March 28, 2013, 04:27:20 pm »

What? Since when? The Spider's Ring is still mine and has Mirrorborn on it.
I have no idea what's going on anymore, so I don't know.
Sig! Onol

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5467 on: March 28, 2013, 04:38:19 pm »

Um... sorry?  Speaking for myself, I have no problem waiting for the turns and I enjoy participating in this game immensely... and again sorry.  Can't help but feel that the whole subspecies thing is directed at me, for which I admit full responsibility.  I just wanted to clarify in game that there are different levels of Catalyst infection so the gods don't team up to eradicate me out of fear of losing their followers.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5468 on: March 28, 2013, 04:48:11 pm »

guys this is no complaint and no accusation. I just cried a little on the inside when i saw how many of you were creating such many SUB things. just continue to play and ignore that comment from me.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #5469 on: March 28, 2013, 04:57:52 pm »

Essentially, gigantic ringworld around the sun that absorbs its energy and uses it to power itself on top of the MA used to make it in order to put a veil of hidden-ness around the system Solitude is in and cause any mortals that exit it to forget where to find it, sending the rest to Fate as Acts.

Even more essentially: system-scale cloaking system that runs on the power of an entire sun and a mighty act. Also an act source if it starts drawing enough power to have excess.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 04:59:23 pm by ragnarok97071 »
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5470 on: March 28, 2013, 05:10:57 pm »

guys this is no complaint and no accusation. I just cried a little on the inside when i saw how many of you were creating such many SUB things. just continue to play and ignore that comment from me.
Alright, thanks for keeping us updated on what's going on anyway.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5471 on: March 28, 2013, 08:16:58 pm »

I have no regrets. Not complaining either.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5472 on: March 28, 2013, 08:26:48 pm »

WHY, OH WHY DID YOU MAKE THOSE SUPER COMPLICATED RITUALS!
I skipped reading that text. Too much for my adolescent brain to handle.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 08:39:49 pm by javierpwn »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5473 on: March 28, 2013, 08:32:57 pm »

Eh? I only made the overly-complex rituals. Don't remember anything about castes.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5474 on: March 28, 2013, 08:35:27 pm »

Eh? I only made the overly-complex rituals. Don't remember anything about castes.

I think javierpwn is refering to the Catalyst actions
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon
Pages: 1 ... 363 364 [365] 366 367 ... 379