Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 75

Author Topic: RTD 3 -- Space Wizards for Real  (Read 64546 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: RTD 3... Let's do this again.
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2013, 08:50:01 pm »

become sad because of waitlisting, lurk in shadows
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2013, 09:56:12 pm »

((Yes! I love stories where all of the character plots merge!))

"It still amazes me... Five hundred years, and doors haven't ever been changed in the slightest. Well, it sure makes my job a hell of a lot easier."

Use the scoggles to scan for signs of life behind either of the doors, and then teleWARp my way inside if there's someone close enough for me to use it.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2013, 10:36:28 pm »

Russano rose an eyebrow slowly, as if hardly believing what he had heard. The fact there were still people foolish enough to steal warp crystals didn't hit him as surprising, after all, as long as there are things worth stealing there are thieves.
"That is...fairly amusing in a certain way. And hardly too bright as well."

However, stealing the crystal of a diplomat's ship - and one that was about to leave the planet - was in incredibly poor taste even for a robber's standards. It was not only flashy, it was also bordering the line of insanity. The thief would have to be both good in what he did and either not very bright about his targets or a particularly daring/desperate sellsword given specific orders about which ship to attack.

"Well, none of the crew members was injured, I suppose? And please do keep me informed about what the authorities have to say about this." the young man says, smirking and touching the bottom of his headgear with his right hand, subtle blue sparks appearing around the tips of his ornate metallic glove as he idly snaps his fingers. "I am curious."

Wait for further information from the travelmaster and, if necessary, ask the local authorities about the incident.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 10:38:49 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2013, 05:25:06 am »

become sad because of waitlisting, lurk in shadows
This.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2013, 08:45:32 am »

(I assume my Mechanic/Electrician trait was not suitable)

Davis observed the proceedings for now, seeing how this interrogation would go.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2013, 10:50:25 am »

((Actually, I forgot. Fixing on roll one))
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2013, 10:56:15 am »

((NOOOOOOO! Too late to get in at the start.  :'( Oh well, waitlist me or something. I'll post a sheet in the morning when I'm not putting a hundred typos into every sentence I write.))

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2013, 06:17:17 pm »

((Gotta get this out of the way before I roll))

Look around the room and note stuff of interest. If the people try to talk to me, keep quiet for now and listen.

You look around, trying to identify anything of use around you. The room is dark, though, and your eyes haven't adjusted to the light, so the open doorway pains you to look at it. You don't feel as if you've been asleep, though, despite your amnesia.

One of the people standing in front of you, the one with a top hat and a long, sinister coat begins to speak, directing his question to you.
"Good evening. It seems that you have taken something of value, which is why you are here, in this room, right now. What exactly was it which you stole, I ask, and what were your motives for doing so?

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2013, 06:32:22 pm »

((Gotta get this out of the way before I roll))

Look around the room and note stuff of interest. If the people try to talk to me, keep quiet for now and listen.

You look around, trying to identify anything of use around you. The room is dark, though, and your eyes haven't adjusted to the light, so the open doorway pains you to look at it. You don't feel as if you've been asleep, though, despite your amnesia.

One of the people standing in front of you, the one with a top hat and a long, sinister coat begins to speak, directing his question to you.
"Good evening. It seems that you have taken something of value, which is why you are here, in this room, right now. What exactly was it which you stole, I ask, and what were your motives for doing so?

I stole something? Am I a thief? Well they know more then me... kinda funny in a way.
Still... I'll keep my silence.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2013, 06:47:16 pm »

"Silence isn't going to get you anything. Now please tell me; what did you take?"
Continue to interrogate the prisoner.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2013, 07:23:02 pm »

He was right I suppose... They won't believe my amnesia. A little truth won't hurt I suppose.
"I have no idea. Was hoping you'd tell me."
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2013, 07:32:52 pm »

"Amnesia, huh? Right after a robbery? Unlikely, but I'll tell you what they told me."
Read off what the guards told me his crimes were.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2013, 07:42:50 pm »

"Amnesia, huh? Right after a robbery? Unlikely, but I'll tell you what they told me."
Read off what the guards told me his crimes were.

((Um... do I reply to that one?))

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2013, 08:11:00 pm »

((I suppose... not

This might be an issue in two-sided RTD's...))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2013, 08:28:21 pm »

((So... next turn then? I don't mind if my turn is pretty much skipped this time.))

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 75