Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Dwarven ingenuity?

Keep on going downstraem
- 0 (0%)
Time for some heroic swimming?...no?
- 0 (0%)
Find a dead tree or other long object, work as a group to hoist it across. (With emphasis on actually finding said object...)
- 4 (44.4%)
Invent some absurd creation involving rope and stuff which slowly pulls tied up people across…
- 5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 90

Author Topic: Cloudsprite(the peasant dwarf II?) -interactive story-  (Read 177196 times)

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
Re: Cloudsprite(the peasant dwarf II?) -interactive story-
« Reply #540 on: April 07, 2013, 04:13:08 pm »

So, we murdered someone in cold blood. I think that gauntletAfellowDwarf influences us already, wearing it isn't necessary for that. We might as well put it on, to enjoy the benefits too.

If it weren't for the fact that AfellowDwarf appeared before the gauntlet I would say that he is the influence of the gauntlet incarnate...
Maybe he's just another type of evil influence (a bisexual murdering one) and is against the gauntlet to avoid competition?

Yeah, thats it.  8)
Aye. Having an axe-murderer type around while we use people to further our own goals would be troublesome. He'd light the elves' trees for sure.

Is it time to stop refering to him as "the paranoid one" and simply go for
(a bisexual murdering one) ?
lets just simplify it further and call him "the evil one"
I usually think off myself as just plain mad.
My interactive forum thing: Adventures of Sir Major

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #541 on: April 07, 2013, 04:34:01 pm »

Since the poll is going in such an undesired direction would someone be so very kind as to explain how you envision Nerin's acquiring of information upon the supposed relatives of this poor fisherdwarf?

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: April 07, 2013, 05:24:20 pm »

Err.. Ask one of the local miners?

We wipe the blood on us on his cap instead of the handkerkief. We then tell the miners we saw a dwarf fishing at the well one moment, and that he dissapeared after we looked away. All we found of him was his bloodied cap. Then we ask if they knew where he might've went; if he has any family here or something. At the very least they should be informed of his disapearance.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 05:27:19 pm by AfellowDwarf »

xominxac

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Bookkeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: April 07, 2013, 11:09:06 pm »

Keep searching the old mines! It would be bad (even worse) for his mental health to go and inquire about the poor dwarf and the fact that Nerin would be the only one asking questions about him could cause others to notice the fisherdwarf is gone. If Nerin gets in a tough spot (with the dwarves in this fort) we don't need him killing anyone else without good reason!

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: April 08, 2013, 06:18:36 am »

If Nerin gets in a tough spot (with the dwarves in this fort) we don't need him killing anyone else without good reason!
Creating orphans is a good reason! Besides, the other option is to try and get in his family's collective beds, and we all know that'll win from murder any day in this poll.

xominxac

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Bookkeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: April 08, 2013, 12:35:38 pm »

If Nerin gets in a tough spot (with the dwarves in this fort) we don't need him killing anyone else without good reason!
Creating orphans is a good reason! Besides, the other option is to try and get in his family's collective beds, and we all know that'll win from murder any day in this poll.

I do not approve of your mindset.  >:(

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: April 08, 2013, 12:51:01 pm »

I don't see why you hate orphans so much. What have they ever done to you?

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: April 08, 2013, 02:59:45 pm »

Leave the goddamn crime scene Nerin, NOW. You can research the fisherdwarf's family later, when someone else found him. Avoiding suspicion is your first priority, and it wouldn't be healthy for you to be investigated by law enforcement, even as a witness. Remember, you kinda are an illegal migrant.
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

Necrisha

• Bay Watcher
  • 0.0 0.o o.0 o.o -.- zzzZ
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: April 08, 2013, 03:43:22 pm »

I vote for exploring the old mines! At the very least there will be animals to kill for food and such.
EDIT: Keas restricted to tropical forests where they belong.  Those evil, EVIL, foul little things.

Edit: The baby murderer became a friend of the fortress, which started a loyalty cascade, and now most of the squad is dead.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: April 08, 2013, 03:47:53 pm »

I meant to click explore mines not mine cart roller coaster, so one extra vote there.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: April 09, 2013, 02:34:38 am »

I meant to click explore mines not mine cart roller coaster, so one extra vote there.
So that makes it tie. I don't see a compromise happening here, though.
I vote for exploring the old mines! At the very least there will be animals to kill for food and such.
Bones would be nice as well. We could make ourselves a shield if we find a workshop.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 02:37:08 am by AfellowDwarf »

xominxac

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Bookkeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: April 09, 2013, 12:34:40 pm »

So that makes it tie. I don't see a compromise happening here, though.
Bones would be nice as well. We could make ourselves a shield if we find a workshop.

What would even be the reason into looking into the fisherdwarfs life? Just to go find the rest of his family and put them out of their misery?

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: April 09, 2013, 02:01:14 pm »

What would even be the reason into looking into the fisherdwarfs life? Just to go find the rest of his family and put them out of their misery?
Nah. We'll try to bed the adults first, if that fails we'll kill the fisherdwarf's partner(if any) and feed the resulting orphans chestnuts. We'll do this becouse Nerin needs to atone for his recent misdeeds, and it'll be nice and poetic if we can find something related to the fisherdwarf's murder. If the fisherdwarf didn't have kids, and nobody wants to bed Nerin, we're out of luck though.

Edit:
Maybe we could cause a mining accident, and carry our wounded victims to the hospital? Helping wounded people must be worth a bit of good karma.(Perhaps we can put them into a wheelbarrow if we can find one? Good karma is nice and all, but we've got better things to do.) Also, they'll leave their mining equipment unattended when we injure them. That'll be handy.

Edit2:
If the stalement persists, I guess I could be sporting enough to switch my vote over to the old mines.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 02:46:55 pm by AfellowDwarf »

xominxac

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Bookkeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: April 13, 2013, 12:29:28 pm »

Slowpokez, I choose you!

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #554 on: April 14, 2013, 05:19:56 pm »

Well, while that is true there are several other reasons for my lack of punctuality. Primarily the fact that I managed to delete all my stuff...And gimp decided to troll me by reopening all the files-for a moment I almost thought I'd gotten it back- but upon closer inspection they were all blank. -_____-'

How 'bout we have fellodorf write up a chapter and I'll pick up after that, eh? Totally justifiable, Nerin blacks out due to the murder and our sick friend gets to roam around for an hour or two.

Pros: I physically can't start over from the beggining again, getting depressed just thinking 'bout it...
Cons: I havent notified Afellodwarf.

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 90