Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Dwarven ingenuity?

Keep on going downstraem
- 0 (0%)
Time for some heroic swimming?...no?
- 0 (0%)
Find a dead tree or other long object, work as a group to hoist it across. (With emphasis on actually finding said object...)
- 4 (44.4%)
Invent some absurd creation involving rope and stuff which slowly pulls tied up people across…
- 5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 90

Author Topic: Cloudsprite(the peasant dwarf II?) -interactive story-  (Read 177265 times)

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
Re: Cloudsprite(the peasant dwarf II?) -interactive story-
« Reply #645 on: June 05, 2013, 01:08:22 pm »

75-138
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
That was kinda uneventful :P

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #646 on: June 05, 2013, 01:09:00 pm »

498-602

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #647 on: June 05, 2013, 01:09:59 pm »

683-784

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #648 on: June 05, 2013, 01:11:20 pm »

800-844

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: June 05, 2013, 01:15:40 pm »

I can't see your image, I'm afraid.
Edit: never mind.

Edit2:
Oh carp.

All, right. Nothing we can't fix. We need to start up aggressive breeding programs and have the elves drum up as many warbeasts and beastmen as we can. We'll attack via the caverns, using one of the abandoned dwarven forts, to make use of its ferocious wildlife and multitude of beastmen and so we won't be noticed by the rest of the world.

We'll put fake dwarven nobles in place and rule blackgate from the shadows using hiden observers and elf-loyal warbeasts pretending to be pets while the real Gov't hides in the caves behind beastmen. Anyone trying to expose the elven rule will be taken down by a well provided* fortress guard under the ruse that they're part of some weird kind of cult.
*Free and good quality drinks, well decorated homes and whores if we can drum them up

We'll put a stop on the food exports(under the ruse of nobles), and start importing as much as economically feasable. Next, we raid the human villages, or at least sabotage their crops. They might have the numbers, but the numbers can starve.

Now, the first thing we need to do is check the lower caverns for suitable entry points.(An entrance with a forgotten beast in the way is less of an entrance then a steel wall. Just saying.) The lowest caves would be ideal, since that'll allow us to raid the magmaforges more easily.

Edit3: I wonder if the elves have whores. It'll probably be hard to get any young ones in blackgate.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 04:29:50 pm by AfellowDwarf »
My interactive forum thing: Adventures of Sir Major

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: June 05, 2013, 04:13:54 pm »

Re: Elven whores: they are immortal just like goblins (if this is vanilla), so even one of the Firstborn, existing since Creation, would not look older than a young adult. And the experience...
Seeing how goblin-elf halfbreeds exist, I'd say they can be persuaded to do some interracial  ;D (well, at least some greenskin incarnation of Salladhor Saan managed to convince them). Or they are/were sex slaves... who would be very grateful for a rescue  ;D
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: June 05, 2013, 04:20:30 pm »

Or they are/were sex slaves... who would be very grateful for a rescue  ;D
I don't think we should be a pimp to such slaves. They might resent being put into a similair situation, and we don't want them to inspire rebellious thoughts into the military. We need whores who are fully loyal to the elven empire.

Also, we don't know if immortal will mean eternally youthfull here.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 04:22:40 pm by AfellowDwarf »

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #652 on: June 05, 2013, 06:14:17 pm »

You guys have been watching too much Game of thrones -_____-'
5 pages of history and all you get out of it is whores!? There isn't even a mentioning of a whore and yet somehow you manage!
On the subject of elves...I'd go for simply aging slowly...The part about immortaliy can easily be written off as dwarven superstition. 
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 06:17:46 pm by slowpokez »

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: June 06, 2013, 12:39:32 am »

On the subject of elves...I'd go for simply aging slowly...The part about immortaliy can easily be written off as dwarven superstition.
I suppose this means there'll be less elven adults then we'd have expected.

Edit: lets use our old chestnut bag to collect a few odd looking plants. We can get them examined later, or use them for something random in a pinch.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 09:09:46 am by AfellowDwarf »

Kaos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: June 08, 2013, 06:34:25 pm »

You guys have been watching too much Game of thrones -_____-'
5 pages of history and all you get out of it is whores!? There isn't even a mentioning of a whore and yet somehow you manage!
*ignores 5 pages of history just to troll slowpokez*

- Whores!? where!?

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: June 09, 2013, 01:41:33 pm »

Something I hadn't noticed before: this 'jesterherb' plant. Would it still be forbiden? If so, would people still reconise it, and its effects? We might be able to mix it with some moss, plants we don't use or minced cloth to make it unreconiseable, then let the nobles have it to leave them drugged and stop them from interferring.

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: June 10, 2013, 03:11:10 am »

Something I hadn't noticed before: this 'jesterherb' plant. Would it still be forbiden? If so, would people still reconise it, and its effects? We might be able to mix it with some moss, plants we don't use or minced cloth to make it unreconiseable, then let the nobles have it to leave them drugged and stop them from interferring.

It's effects are unknown.
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: June 10, 2013, 10:00:49 am »

It's effects are unknown.
To us, maybe. But if this herb was some useless nonsense plant, it would not have earned Mina any opposition. People knew it did something back then; if we can get our hands on a herbalist's catalogue, we'll see the herb somewhere. We may need to get an old one, though.

Edit:
Oh, and we should look into the gray king's insane dwarftasks and projects. Perhaps he was studying dwarf psychology, or attempting to build a superweapon. It would explain why he went murderous; the people he killed came too close to his research.(The fool should've gotten a dumber wife with a poorer memory. Why'd you think I prefer the senile?)

Edit2:
A book about herbalism will be multipurpose, and especially usefull if we decide to venture out of the fort.

Edit3:
Maybe we could disrupt the aquatic ecosystem near human towns by releasing vicious, aquatic cavecreatures (War-trained by a elven vampire, perhaps?) in their rivers. They'll eat the fish dry, robbing the humans of a food soure.

We could also try to dump large quantities of toxic metal(Lead, tin, maybe zinc if we can find enough?) Just put all of it in a large, heavy cage(made of lead, maybe) dump it into a river and wait for the humans to die. Maybe we could also utilise the large quantities of female animals we'll have, and dump loads of sour milk into the river.

Edit4:
Killing the humans will leave the field open for the goblins. Their rapid expansion suggests a demon at work; it'll take but one well placed catapult shot to take the scrawnier ones out. If we're up against a tougher demon, I would guess we'd just draw his attention with a catapult, and have to resort to the gauntlet to kill him. I guess we'll have to get creative to capture whoever uses it.

The user of the gauntlet will have to be someone of great willpower and fighting skill. We'll point another catapult at his location, and have a bunch of seasoned warriors with nets (I'm guessing these will be made from heavy chains or something) stationed nearby. We'll make the warrior kill the demon, and sound one horn to call the warriors in to capture him. We'll let the warriors restrain him after throwing their nets(if he manages to resist the gauntlet, he'll coöperate.) and let a medic inject him a tranquilizer. Then, we'll remove the gauntlet(with disenemberment if we have to) and tend to his wounds.

If all fails, we'll sound the second horn, signaling the catapult to launch at the gauntlet's location and the warriors to retreat.

Without leadership of demonic strength, the goblins will feud instead of being a real threat. We can then either play them out against one another, or side with their most altruistic faction.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 03:18:36 pm by AfellowDwarf »

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: June 10, 2013, 04:03:36 pm »

WHY HURT THE HUMANS AT ALL? THEY ARE OUR NATURAL ALLIES AGAINST THE GOBLINS.

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: June 10, 2013, 04:13:18 pm »

WHY HURT THE HUMANS AT ALL? THEY ARE OUR NATURAL ALLIES AGAINST THE GOBLINS.
Filthy human-lover. All humans are gready, racist demon worshippers. They are no better then goblins, just more skilled at hiding their utter depravity. Not to mention that they make us dwarves seem small.

Also, we can't really declare war on the elves(no threat) or goblins(already in conflict). Dwarves will get tricky as well, since we are a dwarf at present. We'll need a good scapegoat if we want to rise in power through leading a war.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 04:14:57 pm by AfellowDwarf »
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 90