Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Dwarven ingenuity?

Keep on going downstraem
- 0 (0%)
Time for some heroic swimming?...no?
- 0 (0%)
Find a dead tree or other long object, work as a group to hoist it across. (With emphasis on actually finding said object...)
- 4 (44.4%)
Invent some absurd creation involving rope and stuff which slowly pulls tied up people across…
- 5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 90

Author Topic: Cloudsprite(the peasant dwarf II?) -interactive story-  (Read 177268 times)

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cloudsprite(the peasant dwarf II?) -interactive story-
« Reply #825 on: October 06, 2013, 01:47:03 pm »

You mean our journey back to the elf? I suppose that's possible.

The nurse won't count as multiple people, though. There's a good chance she won't want to stick around with her kidnapper, and it'll take hours to get to safety even if she somehow knows the way back to blackgate. With her lack of weapons, she'd have to brave the local wildlife on top of bogeymen. We'd be doing her safety no favors by letting her go.

Tell her that, but let her decide.
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: October 06, 2013, 02:06:12 pm »

Tell her that, but let her decide.
Good one. Maybe we should tell her before we tie her loose, though. She might panic and act rashly.
My interactive forum thing: Adventures of Sir Major

Kaos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: October 07, 2013, 12:19:32 am »

first geriatric bisexual orgies, then murder, then trying to milk a male goat, now kidnapping, what's next rape? or pimping the nurse? I better shut up, I don't want to give the others more awful ideas...

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: October 07, 2013, 02:30:04 am »

I don't think any of us would have a good time with the nurse without her consent. Getting her pregnant might solve her bogeyman problems, though, so flirting is something to consider.

Edit:
Oh, and Kaos, let's not forget attempted arson. That one came first.

Edit2:
Hmm. If we meet someone on the road, and the nurse wakes up, we could acuse them of necromancy. It's something to consider, but I think I'll reserve my vote for a little while longer.

Edit3: She speaks? Well, I don't know how necromancy works! Do you?!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 12:23:57 pm by AfellowDwarf »

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: October 10, 2013, 02:30:24 am »

I still say we should keep calm and apply first aid, then when she's conscious, tell her about the situation, including danger of bogeymen if she goes alone.
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: October 10, 2013, 10:08:43 am »

I still say we should keep calm and apply first aid, then when she's conscious, tell her about the situation, including danger of bogeymen if she goes alone.
You know, I think I agree.

Edit: If nothing else, it's a very effective(and perhaps a little mean) way of coarsing her to join us.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 03:06:58 pm by AfellowDwarf »

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #831 on: October 11, 2013, 07:01:06 am »

Hmmm, it's even again eh?
Well for starters, how do you plan to blame it on the elf? She's probably aware that it wasnt the elf that wrestled her and the elf is traveling alongside you, wouldn't it be safe to assume that he might object to such claims?

Regarding the distance between your current position and Blackgate...hmmm...it's accually not that far...1-2 hours perhaps, the only reason it took so long is beacuse Nerin and the elf are both ridiculously slow... However chances are that the nurse won't know how far off she is as she wakes up due to well...traveling in a coffin...

In conclusion- Does someone perhaps want to change their vote? or maybe create a more detailed plan? Well, it's safe to assume that Nerin is pretty fckn confused right now :)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: October 11, 2013, 07:24:10 am »

Just voted. 8)
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: October 11, 2013, 08:31:01 am »

Or maybe create a more detailed plan?
You called?

First off all, we should act suprised(or startled) when we hear noise from the coffin, and deny any responsibilty for her being in there. We never met the nurse near the waterfall and thought she changed her mind1. We either don't know how she ended up that way or didn't know she was in the coffin in the first place2. We can then say that we don't have any intention of bringing her back to the fort3, and that she can either join us or brave the Bogeymen.

1The scratch on our face comes from a cat. We accidently stepped on it. Don't talk about it unless it's mentioned.

2This is the difficult part. Maybe we were carrying the coffin to someone who'd see to it that it was going to rest in a special place, for a fee, but the reciever didn't turn up. Maybe someone smooth-talked us into carrying the coffin, which we believed was empty, for them and we don't remember what convinced us. Maybe a nasty looking dwarf forced us at the edge of a dagger to carry the coffin outside, and we were too afraid of angry ghosts to leave it there.

3Maybe because we're busy, maybe because the dwarves of blackgate have started looking for the elf or Nerin(bussiness with the major) or both. Maybe because we don't know the way back, though that'd require the elf to agree.

If anyone has a suggestion, by all means, post.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 01:00:25 pm by AfellowDwarf »

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: October 13, 2013, 12:57:39 pm »

Or maybe create a more detailed plan?
You called?

First off all, we should act suprised(or startled) when we hear noise from the coffin, and deny any responsibilty for her being in there. We never met the nurse near the waterfall and thought she changed her mind1. We either don't know how she ended up that way or didn't know she was in the coffin in the first place2. We can then say that we don't have any intention of bringing her back to the fort3, and that she can either join us or brave the Bogeymen.

1The scratch on our face comes from a cat. We accidently stepped on it. Don't talk about it unless it's mentioned.

2This is the difficult part. Maybe we were carrying the coffin to someone who'd see to it that it was going to rest in a special place, for a fee, but the reciever didn't turn up. Maybe someone smooth-talked us into carrying the coffin, which we believed was empty, for them and we don't remember what convinced us. Maybe a nasty looking dwarf forced us at the edge of a dagger to carry the coffin outside, and we were too afraid of angry ghosts to leave it there.

3Maybe because we're busy, maybe because the dwarves of blackgate have started looking for the elf or Nerin(bussiness with the major) or both. Maybe because we don't know the way back, though that'd require the elf to agree.

If anyone has a suggestion, by all means, post.

Success with this plan will be detrimental to her sanity. "A demon made me do it" (copyright Snarky!Hawke) is a viable alternative to some of the more far-fetched bits of denying responsibility. It's not unheard of either, a Fell Mood would have gone much like this, just with her ending up dead and remade into an artifact. Hmm... "Hey baby, I had a fell mood, and was going to make a legendary artifact out of your body, but I snapped out of it when I realized it's already perfect!"

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: October 13, 2013, 01:13:52 pm »

Maybe the nurse will accept that we had a fell mood, but what about the elf? He clearly thinks of killing one thing to make another thing as amoral.

Also, why do we want her to stay sane? I can't see things going anywhere where sanity would make someone more inclined to agree with our plans. I also bet that sanity would make her a worse adversary.

Edit: Also, won't she think we're insane if we tell her we failed a fell mood? As in 'cause-effect' reasoning?

Edit2: If we do claim that we had a fey mood, we should tell her we intended to turn her into something useless, like a toothpick, or a mug. Or maybe a loincloth or thong.

Edit3: If we claim we wanted to make her a toothpick, we should do so while pretending we're trying to get something unstuck from between our teeth. You know, mess with her head a little.

Edi4: Maybe we could tell her that she is already a toothpick, and ask her to remove a bit of lunch from between our teeth. If she claims that she can't because she's tied up, we should say that we don't know how we could have let such a huge design flaw slip
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 05:26:13 pm by AfellowDwarf »

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: October 13, 2013, 06:15:19 pm »

Also, won't she think we're insane if we tell her we failed a fell mood? As in 'cause-effect' reasoning?

Wait, we aren't insane? Since when?  ;D

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: October 13, 2013, 06:29:25 pm »

Also, won't she think we're insane if we tell her we failed a fell mood? As in 'cause-effect' reasoning?

I never said I think we're not insane. Of course we're insane. I just think that we shouldn't let the nurse think we are insane(or at least, think we're more insane). If we don't need to get far out of our way for it, at least. That way, we can get away with more insane stuff involving her before we're forced to craft her into toothpicks.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 06:35:19 pm by AfellowDwarf »

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: October 14, 2013, 02:39:14 am »

I never said I think we're not insane. Of course we're insane. I just think that we shouldn't let the nurse think we are insane(or at least, think we're more insane). If we don't need to get far out of our way for it, at least. That way, we can get away with more insane stuff involving her before we're forced to craft her into toothpicks.

If she knows we're insane we would get away with even more insane stuff involving her as she'd expect just that from us, haven't you considered that? All we need to do is, make her stay... appeal to her vanity with the "I was compelled by a Fell Mood to make an artifact out of you, but snapped out of it when I realized you're already perfect" line, and maybe even tell her the whole truth- we are a functioning maddwarf, a true medical curiosity, that should be enough to make her stay and observe... just imagine the scientific recognition which will come when she shares her tale with others!

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: October 14, 2013, 12:55:12 pm »

So, how do we counter her sense of self-preseverence, then? Booze isn't an option because of a lack of supplies, so, should we give her a few more whacks on the head before she wakes? I'm all for it.

Edit:Maybe we could put our most sporeous mushroom(s) below her nose? That might leave her pretty sick if she inhales enough, and sickness might lower her ability to think clearly.

Edit2: Would a small mushroom directly inside the lungs hurt? -Much?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 01:05:11 pm by AfellowDwarf »
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 90