Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Dwarven ingenuity?

Keep on going downstraem
- 0 (0%)
Time for some heroic swimming?...no?
- 0 (0%)
Find a dead tree or other long object, work as a group to hoist it across. (With emphasis on actually finding said object...)
- 4 (44.4%)
Invent some absurd creation involving rope and stuff which slowly pulls tied up people across…
- 5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 90

Author Topic: Cloudsprite(the peasant dwarf II?) -interactive story-  (Read 177295 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Cloudsprite(the peasant dwarf II?) -interactive story-
« Reply #945 on: November 20, 2013, 05:27:42 pm »

I vote agenst both the oil and the fire. they can just use dirt or even cloth to smother the fire and the oil would just float on top and stick to the buckets anyways.

But what sort of oil is it? We may be able to fry some food.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: November 21, 2013, 08:41:00 am »

+1 setting fires (as long as it only harms the bandits).
Technically true using a somewhat wider definition of bandit.

-1 to putting the mysterious liquid in the well. We should test its effects on a single person first. How about Amathspar the elf?
We do want the elf to make it to elftown alive. Think of him as a gift, you don't want to poison those.*

I vote agenst both the oil and the fire. they can just use dirt or even cloth to smother the fire and the oil would just float on top and stick to the buckets anyways.
We're not talking about a small fire here. We're talking about three or so sleepy humans trying to put out a house-fire untill the rest wakes up. The oil might not prevent them from putting out the fire, but it will increase panic.

But what sort of oil is it? We may be able to fry some food.
We haven't even found oil yet.

*Edit: He's more of an icecream maker then a stripper-in-a-cake, but it's the thought that counts. Although, I guess we could arrange something if we fed him enough alchohol. Does anyone have any idea how to make a cake?

Edit2: We can at least make frosting with sugar and booze. Dress him in the thong and cover him in it?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 01:54:53 pm by AfellowDwarf »
My interactive forum thing: Adventures of Sir Major

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: November 21, 2013, 04:57:40 pm »

if we havent found oil how the fuck can we put it in wires?

And what would we GET out of setting the town on fire? Goods that just burned? Respect from angry ass humans with pointies? Death?
Highly Opinionated Fool

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: November 21, 2013, 05:02:58 pm »

if we havent found oil how the fuck can we put it in wires?
We'd search these humans' home for it. If we find it, it'd be a bonus. Also, wires?

And what would we GET out of setting the town on fire? Goods that just burned? Respect from angry ass humans with pointies? Death?
We'd be getting goods and death. Humans that burn to death, while a reward on their own, won't be able to tell other humans that their stuff went missing: We could take what we like. We'd also provoke the bandits, causing more death, or at least more misery.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: November 21, 2013, 05:04:41 pm »

Molotov ---> Bandits

No oil in well, no setting houses on fire, just molotov.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #950 on: November 21, 2013, 05:05:28 pm »

Leave a note for the bandits saying we weren't impressed with their work and we're challenging them to take things up a notch.
Eh, Nerin still can't write :)

By the way, there’s this one thing I’ve been wanting to ask for a while. Is anyone bothered by my inconsistent way of drawing? I have a hard time sticking to a certain style without getting bored you know. Some people feel that this kind of inconsistency takes away from the narrative while others find it refreshing. If you don’t know what I mean you must at least have noticed how some images are drawn while others are painted, right? To be honest I guess the same goes for my way of writing, often switching perspective mid-sentence :P
Gimme some feedback :D

He's more of an icecream maker then a stripper-in-a-cake, but it's the thought that counts. Although, I guess we could arrange something if we fed him enough alchohol. Does anyone have any idea how to make a cake?
We can at least make frosting with sugar and booze. Dress him in the thong and cover him in it?
Nah man...don't make me do this kinda shit...

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: November 21, 2013, 05:10:57 pm »

Yah, we can always kill the bandits, but people, please note that BURNING DOWN THE TOWN also BURNS THE LOOTS.
Infact, +1 to bandit burning.
Highly Opinionated Fool

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: November 21, 2013, 05:11:54 pm »

By the way, there’s this one thing I’ve been wanting to ask for a while. Is anyone bothered by my inconsistent way of drawing? I have a hard time sticking to a certain style without getting bored you know. Some people feel that this kind of inconsistency takes away from the narrative while others find it refreshing. If you don’t know what I mean you must at least have noticed how some images are drawn while others are painted, right? To be honest I guess the same goes for my way of writing, often switching perspective mid-sentence :P
Gimme some feedback :D
I'm not too bothered about the art styles, though there was something I couldn't quite put my finger on regarding your writing. I guess it might be what you're discribing. On the other hand, I tend to find your writing quite humorous.

Nah man...don't make me do this kinda shit...
Noted. (I'd be suprised if anyone actually agreed to do this, but then, the same could be said about the thing with the nurse.)

Yah, we can always kill the bandits, but people, please note that BURNING DOWN THE TOWN also BURNS THE LOOTS..
Metals won't burn, remember? We can't carry the entire town, and metal objects are probably worth the most of all.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 05:13:45 pm by AfellowDwarf »

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: November 21, 2013, 05:16:17 pm »

Most metals used in trinkets have relatively low melting points. Also, any fire that kills everyone in the town is gonna attract attention, and do you remember how close towns are in the game? Also, metal is fucking HEAVY. Even if we have a cart we still wont be able to carry much, and any cart that would survive the fire would probably have angry humans.
Highly Opinionated Fool

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: November 21, 2013, 05:25:26 pm »

Most metals used in trinkets have relatively low melting points.
I'm willing to bet that some of the human pots are made out of fire-safe materials. Besides, weapon grade metals don't melt in fire, do they? There's plenty of bandit weapons to go around.

Also, any fire that kills everyone in the town is gonna attract attention, and do you remember how close towns are in the game?
There's not a big enough force nearby to deal with some petty bandit gang. Besides, are they going to suspect a lone dwarf over a bunch of bandits?

Edit:
This is moot, though. We're in no position to loot or burn the entire village. Just a house or two, and the loot from this house will probably be more then we can carry anyway.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 05:29:30 pm by AfellowDwarf »

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: November 21, 2013, 05:32:36 pm »

Yes, its kinda hard to carry things when impaled with a pitchfork.
Highly Opinionated Fool

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: November 21, 2013, 05:44:15 pm »

It is night. People will not see us set fire to the houses.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: November 21, 2013, 05:53:44 pm »

Can you be positive? I mean comeon, they got outhouses.
Highly Opinionated Fool

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: November 21, 2013, 06:09:05 pm »

Can you be positive? I mean comeon, they got outhouses.

We'll look around first, of course. We won't light anything if there's humans to see it, we'd just walk away. If we do get seen by a human, we'll flee at first. If he calls for help, we can get away and the humans will be busy dealing with the fire. If the human does give chase, we can utilize our axe and flee after that.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 06:16:20 pm by AfellowDwarf »

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: November 21, 2013, 08:45:39 pm »

And they dont have horses or anything? Really?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 90