Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Dwarven ingenuity?

Keep on going downstraem
- 0 (0%)
Time for some heroic swimming?...no?
- 0 (0%)
Find a dead tree or other long object, work as a group to hoist it across. (With emphasis on actually finding said object...)
- 4 (44.4%)
Invent some absurd creation involving rope and stuff which slowly pulls tied up people across…
- 5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 90

Author Topic: Cloudsprite(the peasant dwarf II?) -interactive story-  (Read 178156 times)

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
Re: Cloudsprite(the peasant dwarf II?) -interactive story-
« Reply #150 on: February 08, 2013, 03:18:17 pm »

Let's examine the furnishings while we wait for our headache to subside.

Edit:
See if we still have our stuff on us. If so, eat some chestnuts. Maybe find a sock and smoke?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 03:21:56 pm by AfellowDwarf »
My interactive forum thing: Adventures of Sir Major

anthony62490

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 08, 2013, 03:22:02 pm »

Well, that's what we get for trying to do the right thing.

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 08, 2013, 03:24:42 pm »

Well, that's what we get for trying to do the right thing.
A good thought from sleeping in a nice room, free bandages and experience in kicking(maybe wrestling), yes. We should do this right thing of yours more often.

Edit: Check if our teeth are still intact before eating anything.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 03:43:54 pm by AfellowDwarf »

Kaos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 08, 2013, 11:51:56 pm »

investigate! if we are in a Hospital use the opportunity to get checked in case we contracted a syndrome from our lucky night!

For Armok! don't tell me we suddenly wake up in a hospital to discover the fort has gone to hell in a zombie apocalypse, a la Rick in the Walking Dead?

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 09, 2013, 08:19:11 am »

We still need a weapon. Especially if the fort has been taken by a necromancer. If we can't go far due to our headache, find somethng useable and put it under our pillow. If we're going back to sleep, we should set up an alarm system that drops something noisy when the door is opened.

Randy Gnoman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 09, 2013, 08:58:48 am »

I just want our dwarf to know this important fact:  we're the voices of dwarven gods, and he is our prophet.  But sometimes- other dwarves can hear his thoughts, and they heard them when he was in a fight.

This isn't a hospital- it's an abattoir!  They heard his thoughts, and now they want to butcher him and make soup from his brains to steal the voices in his head.

It's vitally important that he escape, and cover his head with something metallic to keep other dwarves from hearing his thoughts.

alonard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 09, 2013, 09:09:29 am »

I just want our dwarf to know this important fact:  we're the voices of dwarven gods, and he is our prophet.  But sometimes- other dwarves can hear his thoughts, and they heard them when he was in a fight.

This isn't a hospital- it's an abattoir!  They heard his thoughts, and now they want to butcher him and make soup from his brains to steal the voices in his head.

It's vitally important that he escape, and cover his head with something metallic to keep other dwarves from hearing his thoughts.

i am not sure i like where this is going. i get that he is insane and all, which is why he can here us but going beyond that might just complicate things too much.
walking with a metal helm all the time might be a good idea but having everyone around him go berserk each time he takes it off... ya not so much

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 09, 2013, 09:44:48 am »

We don't need a metal helm for that. Just a cap of aluminium fiber. We should make one when we get out of here. And since Randy has blown our cover, I guess we should introduce ourselves. I'll start. *Ahem*

I am Gili Stonehelm, a dwarven god that occurs in the myths of the contested drops, a dwarven civilisation. I am most often depicted as a male dwarf in a blue dress. I am associated with fire and reason.

Or maybe you're just a madman, hearing voices who have a god-complex. But it's wiser to walk on the save side, lest we turn you into a were-hedgehog.

Ps, alonard: We can't actually dictate how other dwarves react. Just look at our previous attempts.

Edit2: You're an evil, evil man, Slowpokez. Next you'll force us to drink water, too. I bet.
Edit3: Never mind.
Edit4: I'll just wait untill the poll stabilizes. I almost voted on the gutter cruor catagory. Amok knows I dodged a bullet there. (Edit5: To be clear, it turned into water. Nothing wrong with cruor.)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 11:47:16 am by AfellowDwarf »

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #158 on: February 09, 2013, 11:16:18 am »

Edit2: You're an evil, evil man, Slowpokez. Next you'll force us to drink water, too. I bet.
Edit3: Never mind.
Edit4: I'll just wait untill the poll stabilizes. I almost voted on the gutter cruor catagory. Amok knows I dodged a bullet there.
You were not supposed to see that :-[

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 09, 2013, 11:18:44 am »

You were not supposed to see that :-[
Well, I did for some reason. Just so you know, if our nurse offers us water, we're ordering cat-blood.

xominxac

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Bookkeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 09, 2013, 12:56:57 pm »

i am not sure i like where this is going. i get that he is insane and all, which is why he can here us but going beyond that might just complicate things too much.
walking with a metal helm all the time might be a good idea but having everyone around him go berserk each time he takes it off... ya not so much

We don't need a metal helm for that. Just a cap of aluminium fiber. We should make one when we get out of here. And since Randy has blown our cover, I guess we should introduce ourselves. I'll start. *Ahem*

I am Gili Stonehelm, a dwarven god that occurs in the myths of the contested drops, a dwarven civilisation. I am most often depicted as a male dwarf in a blue dress. I am associated with fire and reason.

Or maybe you're just a madman, hearing voices who have a god-complex. But it's wiser to walk on the save side, lest we turn you into a were-hedgehog.

Ps, alonard: We can't actually dictate how other dwarves react. Just look at our previous attempts.

No gods! He doesn't need to be more insane than he might be already.

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 09, 2013, 01:24:16 pm »

No gods! He doesn't need to be more insane than he might be already.

No need to get so formal, Damil. We're all gods, here.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 01:34:43 pm by AfellowDwarf »

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #162 on: February 09, 2013, 03:52:09 pm »

My mind was clouded by the ringing headache and as I tried to go back to sleep I heard something strange...I looked around me but I was stil alone? Was it the voices? Yea...but this was different...
Suddently like multiple streams of voices flushed over me like a tidal wave, their unorganized babbeling hurt my already sore head. It got worse and worse and before I knew it they were screaming strange words that echoed inside my skull. One claimed that the other dwarves were out to murder me and something about me being a prophet. Amongs all the strange words I managed to make out the wierd paranoid one, it had begun a long speech about a god in a dress. It became too much and I started hitting my head aginst the wall to block out the sound.
*I hear a scraping sound behind me*
I turn around and see the stonedoor slowly opening, somehow the voices settled and I could finally breath out...but...Who was coming?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The guy who hit me!?
-Hey...I'm sorry...
-Where am I?
-...oh...uhhm...my place.
-You're not hurt!?
-Still breathin' eh...
-...good.

Nerin this guys is just as bad as you when it comes to talking.
Sigh...perhaps.
We're....I mean you're hungry! Ask for some food.
I can't just ask people for food...
This guy just hit you in the face! He owe you at least that much!
...I guess.

-I'm kinda hungry though.
-...oh...uhmm...yes...eh...my wife is making dinner...so...so will you join us?
-Thank you.
-Oh...it's the...uhhm...least I could do...because...you know...
*I nod*
...I'll come get you later
*He slowly walked out the door seeming a bit embarassed.*

I like the results of the drinking poll so far, the dwarfiest of drinks in the lead! Rum and maggot milk, just the sound of it fills me with a dwarfy feeling that if I weren't so bloody tall perhaps would make me doubt my human heritage.
But who is this sneaky elf bastard always voting for the elfy-option!? Get your pitchforks and light your torches!(If you do not own either of these objects lighters and bats would suffice).

Edit: Guess beer and river spirits are acceptable choices but milk!? ???
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 03:54:56 pm by slowpokez »

alonard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 09, 2013, 03:59:32 pm »

well that turned out better then i expected, now question is can we milk this guy for some things?

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 09, 2013, 04:08:05 pm »

Ale and beer are both acceptable dwarves drinks, I fail to see any issue with them.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 90