Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Dwarven ingenuity?

Keep on going downstraem
- 0 (0%)
Time for some heroic swimming?...no?
- 0 (0%)
Find a dead tree or other long object, work as a group to hoist it across. (With emphasis on actually finding said object...)
- 4 (44.4%)
Invent some absurd creation involving rope and stuff which slowly pulls tied up people across…
- 5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 90

Author Topic: Cloudsprite(the peasant dwarf II?) -interactive story-  (Read 176676 times)

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
Re: Cloudsprite(the peasant dwarf II?) -interactive story-
« Reply #555 on: April 14, 2013, 05:40:13 pm »

The premise seems nice. But depisite the fact that I check this thread every half-an hour or so, I actually have quite a bit of work on my hands.(this thread is pretty much my biggest well of procastination).

I probably won't have the time to put time into writing something up untill next weekend at least, it might even be the one after.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 05:58:01 pm by AfellowDwarf »
My interactive forum thing: Adventures of Sir Major

xominxac

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Bookkeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: April 14, 2013, 10:55:15 pm »

Well, while that is true there are several other reasons for my lack of punctuality. Primarily the fact that I managed to delete all my stuff...And gimp decided to troll me by reopening all the files-for a moment I almost thought I'd gotten it back- but upon closer inspection they were all blank. -_____-'

How 'bout we have fellodorf write up a chapter and I'll pick up after that, eh? Totally justifiable, Nerin blacks out due to the murder and our sick friend gets to roam around for an hour or two.

Pros: I physically can't start over from the beggining again, getting depressed just thinking 'bout it...
Cons: I havent notified Afellodwarf.

What?

Wait a second, what about all the stuff at the beginning of this topic, or are you talking about things you did but did not post?

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: April 15, 2013, 11:08:22 am »

Wait a second, what about all the stuff at the beginning of this topic, or are you talking about things you did but did not post?
Well, the gauntlet was pre-planned for starters, that probably wasn't the only thing. He also mentioned he had a whole world ready in case we left blackgate.

Edit:
All right, I've got a fair bit down at the moment, though I won't have the time to finish it anytime soon. Regarding a minor detail, what color should I give Tirion's voice? I've given him a total of one line.

Edit2:
The way it looks right now, I'll be pretty exousted on friday/saturday, so I'll most likely finish the piece on sunday. Maybe saturday eve should I manage to get a nap. I'm going with blue for Tirion, by the way. Mentioning it is more important then agreeing on it, anyway.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 04:12:57 pm by AfellowDwarf »

alonard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: April 28, 2013, 09:17:36 am »

soooooo are we dead or just in a coma?
have been a while since anyone posted so i decided for you all to hear my holly voice again AND GET BACK TO ENTERTAINING ME
XD

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: April 28, 2013, 10:19:07 am »

Yeah.. I'm supposed to do some filler while Slowpokez gets his stuff together. However, I've been kinda busy. I could try to get something up today, though. I still need to do some work, but I think I could manage. Anyone know a good image sharing site you can use here?

Edit: I think I'll go with this color for Kaos.

Edit2: All right, one more image, and I'll just need to upload them. The whole piece is less big then you'd expect, what with the time I took, but at least there's quite a bunch of pictures. Reused assets from slowpokez, but still.

Edit3: The moment I find a good image sharing site, I'll be good to go. Please keep in mind that I was busy and that, contrary to slowpokez, I'm neither much of a writer nor an artist.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 01:23:29 pm by AfellowDwarf »

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: April 28, 2013, 02:13:29 pm »

Enjoy.

All right, Nerin, let’s ask about the family of the poor man you just murdered

I..

You know, his wife, kids etcetera.

Murdered..

No, that’s just stupid. let’s go into the old mines, now. Lay low for a bit.

Murdered

Wipe his blood of your face, first.

His.. blood…

Nerin, quit muttering and obey our orders!

Nerin?

Hey guys. Look at this! I’m making him walk!

Oh god no.. Nerin! Please wake up. Please!

Now, obviously, Nerin could regain control at any moment, so I need to act quick, get my priorities together.

Your what? You blah blah blah...

Now, I could try get my hands on a dress. A noble goal if ever I knew one, but Nerin will probably tear it of in an instance. Poor boy doesn’t know carp about fashion.

Should we even try talk sense into this?

Bedding anyone isn’t half as fun without Nerin to struggle against my orders, so I guess that leaves the elf.

You’re an elf!

Of course, if I can’t get a majority to let him free, he’s dead the moment I lose control. So that leaves me with preparing. Most stuff should be easy enough to get. Except hair… I could cut of Nerin’s, but..

Elf!

Exactly.

So I’ll just go find someone to kill. But first things first.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

That’s better.

Now, I need to find a target alone, so I guess I’ll try to get some stray animal or lost citizen in a quiet place. There, I’m going to kill someone in the old mines, like most of you suggested. I’m, like, the voice of the people.

*Groan*

*A few moments of rummaging through surprisingly empty caves later*

Well look at that. A hole.

*Crawls in*

I wonder what’s in here. Hope it has hair.

Well, there certainly is something here, collecting random debris from the tunnels. I'd like a monkey. And I guess two rocks or so will come in handy. But-

Nerin, tell hi-

Carp.

Wassyou doing in me shack?

…!

Now there's an idea..

I am Gili stonehelm!

God

Of fire

And reason!

Gah!

And I demand tribute. Give me your hair, or be cursed.

Letsme get me sharp rock. Letsme get me sharp rock.

Carp. He had a sharp rock? I could’ve used that.

Messgot you me me hair for you.  Pleases leavesme alone.

Magnificent.

I refuse to believe that worked. Well, 'worked' anyway..

Are those lice?

They’re a bonus. We can train them later.

Finally.

Anything else, and I risk nerin waking up in the middle and panicking. So that’s about all I can do for the plan at the moment.  I suppose I’ll amuse myself for a bit. Heh. Looks like the fire is coming along nicely. I wonder how long it’ll take for anyone to notice?

*Wandering about untill he finds a random dwarf*

Excuse me, sir. Would you know where to find some elderly people?

This can’t be good.

Just follow tha’ road an ya’ll see a statue 'o one o'em cats, then take ta door on ye left. We’ve got a big room full o’beds where we let em decompose like. Useless sacks of dust..

Hey, this isn’t the road he pointed to. Where are you going?

Back to the brewstry, of course. We’ll need supplies for what I’m about to do.

Hey, Brewster!

Well, what are you up to now, mate?

I *um* need a barrel of drinks. Do you, *um* have a spare one? Cheap *um* if you can manage?

Sure. I’ve got one for ya right ‘ere.

*Hnf*

Just let me put this down while I get your payment.

*um*

So, what you need all that drink for, eh?

It’s for the *um* less fortunate. There *um* you go.

*Hnf*

'I can haz'

This must be it...

When I arrived at the so called home for the elderly, they were surprised to see me at first.

Oh no..

But when the drinks started flowing, they became looser and looser. As did their clothes.

Kill them. Please? Pretty please? We’ll light them on fire, take their limbs and everything.

Jokes were told, old stories were started, but our minds turned to other things long before those were finished.

No, no, no, no no…

Old bodies got up from long times of inaction, and started moving.

I cannot scream. I cannot -physically- scream.

It was a grand, wrinkly mess. There were a few more men then women, but we didn’t mind.

You’re gay. You’re all gay. GAAY. You hear me? Gay. You have to stop now. You need to stop.

Some relatives eventually came. Some turned away in disgust,  a few others joined. A few of the earlier participants fell asleep in the middle, too. Overall, the balance of genders didn‘t really change.

Why are you doing this? What did we do? What did anyone do?

In the end, I had atoned Nerin for previous misdeeds, and enjoyed it.

We shouldn’t forget to take the barrel.

Now, I realize this isn't of the usual quality, but that's why Slowpokez does this thing and not I. Anotheredit:(Of course, if I've been a little too liberous at any point, you can always cut this thing off at any moment, let that be cannon and turn the rest into my mutterings.)

Edit: Oh dear. I used the wrong sock image. I'll fix that in a moment.

Edit2: There.

Edit3: Corrected the lice pick, too.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 02:57:46 pm by AfellowDwarf »

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: April 28, 2013, 02:59:24 pm »

We need to get very drunk very quickly before that orgy enters our long-term memory and manifests itself as drawings of the act.
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: April 28, 2013, 03:02:42 pm »

We need to get very drunk very quickly before that orgy enters our long-term memory and manifests itself as drawings of the act.
Now that's some sound thinking. Looks like my wisdom is rubbing off on you lot. I thought about doing something with the halucinatory corpse pile, but that didn't quite work out.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 03:04:30 pm by AfellowDwarf »

alonard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: April 28, 2013, 03:12:05 pm »

i agree we do need to get really drunk especially you so we can take control back before its too late so that Nerin wont remember anything... his sanity is long gone but i dont want us running around naked so let the boos flow

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #564 on: April 28, 2013, 03:49:40 pm »

What...What have I done...

xominxac

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Bookkeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: April 29, 2013, 12:05:06 am »

This is why you don't let an insane person take care of a soon to be insane dwarf. It will only speed up he process.

Kaos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: April 29, 2013, 12:36:27 am »

One of my favourites! How did you know?  :o

@story: that was... just gross!! wrinkly bi-orgy.... EEEEWWWWWW

Did you really not see something like that coming?

Regardless, is good to see this thread hasn't gone dead.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 12:40:16 am by Kaos »

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: April 29, 2013, 02:05:47 am »

One of my favourites! How did you know?  :o

I just based it off your avatar's beard color.

I suppose we should trade that barrel in for some soap. Get that old people'y  sweat smell off us.

Edit:
Did I even use protection? I think I didn't. I hope they didn't. Old dwarves tend to forget.. Drunk ones too. Maybe we'll get a little nerin running about in nine months! I say we kidnap our bastard.

Edit2:
i agree we do need to get really drunk especially you so we can take control back before its too late so that Nerin wont remember anything.
I believe Nerin took back 'control' when my entry ended. As for drinking to have Nerin forget, I think he might aprreciate some context as to why the elderly act so strangely around him, and why we'll be kidnapping some senile woman's child.

Edit3:
When the elves invade, we should seal the elderly in with booze and food. Maybe some exensive chairs and tables so they won't get bad thoughts? I wouldn't want the mother of our heir-to-be to have a miscarriage.

Edit4:
Let's go to the market, buy some cheap animals and a pick. We can mine out a few workshops in a quiet part of the old mines, use the bones and leather to decorate our stuff and perhaps create low quality armor, and the meat to train war lice? We can also futher decorate our stuff with rock gems.

Edit5:
I hope we get bastard twins. What would the odds be of having infected multiple elderly with our spawn?

Edit6:
I say we make one of our spawn our favorite for no apparant reason, but teach this spawn to be a cheesemaker. We should also have our most undexterous and clumsy spawn be a doctor's apprentice, and teach the rest of our spawn to kill. Oh, and we need to force them to say some wierd phrase before we let them drink, and clap twice above their heads. If we ever get a monkey, we'll put it into clothes and tell them it's their older sibling.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 11:26:37 am by AfellowDwarf »

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #568 on: April 29, 2013, 11:26:30 am »

Ok, I'll get this rollin' again soon.
Today I shall study.
Tomorrow I shall drink.
Wednesday I shall sleep.
But upon the day beyond that the story of Nerin shalt once again be reborn from the ashes that our idiosyncratic companion has left before us.

I missed this one b4-
Edit3: The moment I find a good image sharing site, I'll be good to go. Please keep in mind that I was busy and that, contrary to slowpokez, I'm neither much of a writer nor an artist.
While I of course appreciate your praise I feel that it is somewhat undeserved. You know that up until just a few years ago I would by most be described as an ignorant drugdealer completely oblivious of matters such as literature and culture? Sadly they’d be quite correct in that assessment...
This forum is full of real artists sharing their works for free, talanted writers creating truly amazing stories and even people whose scientific knowledge exceeds that of a physics professor. Simply put, there are so many whose work overshadows my meager attempts to entertain that it would be unjustified to describe me as an artist or a writer.
Well either way, I'll be back in a few days. :P

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: April 29, 2013, 11:31:25 am »

I just ment to say that I barely have any experience below my belt, whereas you've written and painted a lot of pages already.

Edit: I also say that we should forbid any of our spawn to dress themselves. They must convince the other spawn to dress them instead. Of course, we'll punish any of the spawn who refuses to dress the cheesemaker.

Edit2: Oh, and let's forbid one of them from chewing their own food.

Edit3: We should make any boys wear pigtails with ribbons, and scold the girls for not having beards.

Edit4: To keep ourselves from taking one spawn for another, we should feed them booze untill they're unconcious, then have their names tattoed on their foreheads.

Edit5: We should teach them to fear eggs, and roll around whenever they see one as to ecape their wrath.

Edit6: Huh. Looks like I missed something as well.

that was... just gross!! wrinkly bi-orgy.... EEEEWWWWWW

Well, with Nerin being male, the only way we'd be able to end up with a bi-free orgy, well, in your words it'd be

The option is still open if you wish to experiment, mind.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 03:44:47 pm by AfellowDwarf »
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 90