Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Dwarven ingenuity?

Keep on going downstraem
- 0 (0%)
Time for some heroic swimming?...no?
- 0 (0%)
Find a dead tree or other long object, work as a group to hoist it across. (With emphasis on actually finding said object...)
- 4 (44.4%)
Invent some absurd creation involving rope and stuff which slowly pulls tied up people across…
- 5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 90

Author Topic: Cloudsprite(the peasant dwarf II?) -interactive story-  (Read 175724 times)

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
Re: Cloudsprite(the peasant dwarf II?) -interactive story-
« Reply #630 on: May 30, 2013, 10:43:12 am »

We have the neccecairy tools to set the surrounding forest on fire to slow him down, we can also sick mc nameless on him.
Not talking about that beast, i said that the area we're standing in can be accessed by forgotten beasts and that thing is the proof, therefore if we stay there longer some other forgotten beast may show up and be much more violent.
That really doesn't stop us from dropping a match on something flammable and tripping the old guy. We can even put on the dangnable gauntlet if we have the misfortune of getting cornered.
Creating a donor body so the doctor can do a brain-transplant for us should the need arise is quite a good idea. However, I think he'd be less inclined to do such a surgery if it's the nurse's spawn as well.
Well, the nurse is his employee. Murdering your employees' kids usually gets on their nerves, they'll start pestering you with taking days off to bury them. Or their brain, in this case.
Oh. Well, how do you suppose we get in our kid's head, then? Liver transplants?
My interactive forum thing: Adventures of Sir Major

Lt_Alfred

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: May 30, 2013, 02:52:02 pm »

Obviously whatever gave Nerin the misfortune of carrying us in his mind could also be in his children, think of it as if WE are symbiont once our carrier dies we jump to his next of kin.

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: May 30, 2013, 03:00:08 pm »

Obviously whatever gave Nerin the misfortune of carrying us in his mind could also be in his children, think of it as if WE are symbiont once our carrier dies we jump to his next of kin.
Of course, Nerin's gift of insanity was given to him by being alone for an extended period of time. We'll need to teach the kid how to farm an leave him in a small room with enough plump helmets for him to survive. We'll also need to put a system in place that will have him released when we die.

Oh, and since the kid won't have our memories, we'll need to force him to smoke Nerin's brain and some of this memory herb. I don't know if it'll work, but it doesn't hurt to try. Well, it won't hurt us.

Edit: We should try to get a male heir. Female heirs will make it a tedious process to get any new ones.

Edit2: I don't fancy being stuck as a child for long, and those things take 12 years to become usable. Pardon me for being pessimistic about Nerin's lifespan with us(or at least certain groups among us) in charge, but we should probably start working on an heir as soon as possible. I suggest we go to the retirement home and bring stronger drinks. Strong enough to make them forget to use protection.

Edit3: We could put these hypothetical pregnancy herbs in the drink. Within reason, of course.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 03:21:58 pm by AfellowDwarf »

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: May 30, 2013, 04:23:22 pm »

As a great ...creature once (or 9757 times) said, "THIS SHELL IS ONLY A VEHICLE. THIS CHANGES NOTHING, SHEPARD."
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: May 31, 2013, 02:45:47 am »

I don't fancy the idea of Nerin getting rid of us when he dies, though. Might make him suicidal.

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: May 31, 2013, 05:20:18 am »

I don't fancy the idea of Nerin getting rid of us when he dies, though. Might make him suicidal.
In that case the last thing he'll hear is:
"DWARF. YOU'VE CHANGED NOTHING. YOUR SPECIES HAS THE ATTENTION OF THOSE INFINITELY YOUR GREATER. THAT WHICH YOU KNOW AS PLAYERS ARE YOUR SALVATION THROUGH DESTRUCTION."
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #636 on: May 31, 2013, 05:03:37 pm »

Well, I do love a good derailing as much as the next guy..but on topic what do have so far?

Correct me if I'm wrong-

0-90 Kaos
75-138 XMX
498-602 NAV
683-784 AFD

(slight altererations was made for convenience)
Sounds all right?
I guess I'll give our friend Tirion and the slightly inconsistent voice represented by Alfred to make some quick additions as well before I move on. :P

Lt_Alfred

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: June 01, 2013, 01:48:00 pm »

Looks good to me, my suggestion was after all just a suggestion, take it or leave it guys.

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: June 01, 2013, 02:55:11 pm »

800-874 WOULD BE FINE, I WANT THE DETAILED HISTORY OF THIS VESSEL.

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: June 01, 2013, 04:46:19 pm »

But we can't choose a time beyond 844, can we?

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: June 01, 2013, 05:35:01 pm »

But we can't choose a time beyond 844, can we?

800-844 IT IS, THEN.

Lt_Alfred

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: June 04, 2013, 11:08:13 am »

The hell are you doing in page 2 ha? don't make me tell your mom! bump!

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: June 04, 2013, 11:21:22 am »

Sheesh, how did I miss this?
PTW

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #643 on: June 05, 2013, 01:06:45 pm »

I'm still suspicious of this thing...ask him what this stuff is.

-So...how is this herb supposed to work?
-Not like this. Many people go strange from isolation. Hard to seperate thoughts from memories. Herb helps you remember.
-Then..what is it and where does it come from?
-It grows in caves.
-Well...sure.
-Here take some drink.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
-Hey, where are you going!?
-Wasted too much time on you, got better things to do.

Aaaaand then he's gone.
Wait!!! STOP HIM! He has probably stolen something! Oh, I know that crundlecaressing type too well, comeon Nerin let's give him a proper beating!
Wait a second how you know he's stolen something?
Nerin, don't listen to him.
It'll be too late to catch the thieving bastard soon but sure go through your luggage and see, there'll be no gauntlet and no gold...to not talk about socks! He probably took all the socks!
Can't hurt to have a quick look Nerin.
So you think he's right!?
Well...no.

*after a few minutes of rummaging one could safely assume that neither the coin nor the artifact had been moved however...the rotten syrup roast appeared to have vanished...*

Well,well,well how 'bout you gimme some credit for once huh? I told you he was a proper scumbag, oh I could see it in him the first time we saw 'im!
It probably wasnt even him...
Then how do you explain this Muuiiiyyysteriiiiouuuoousss disappearance!? Huh!?
Perhaps...it...evaporated?
Don't even...
Quiet just for a second, first off could we try and focus on the strange visions and secondly Nerin just tried to get rid of us and it's much thanks to certain induviduals around here.
I...I just wanted to be sane again...I don't want to run around as a fugitive or work for some slavedriver...I just it to go back to the way it was before...
Well...uhhm...so about this "memories"...What do we have so far?

Here I ran into some problems...the rest of the post didn't fit...too long I guess.
Just wait a moment and I'll come up with something :-\

Hope that'll work. Sorry 'bout the poor writing. Had to use this as a back-up plan :P
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 01:15:28 pm by slowpokez »

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #644 on: June 05, 2013, 01:07:15 pm »

0-90
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 01:23:25 pm by slowpokez »
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 90