Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Dwarven ingenuity?

Keep on going downstraem
- 0 (0%)
Time for some heroic swimming?...no?
- 0 (0%)
Find a dead tree or other long object, work as a group to hoist it across. (With emphasis on actually finding said object...)
- 4 (44.4%)
Invent some absurd creation involving rope and stuff which slowly pulls tied up people across…
- 5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 90

Author Topic: Cloudsprite(the peasant dwarf II?) -interactive story-  (Read 176990 times)

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
Re: Cloudsprite(the peasant dwarf II?) -interactive story-
« Reply #705 on: July 17, 2013, 10:42:39 am »

And get a cloak and a hood to cover it! An armoured stranger is even more suspicious than a stranger.
Worse then a hooded stranger? Besides, don't we still have our traveling coat?
My interactive forum thing: Adventures of Sir Major

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: July 17, 2013, 01:50:07 pm »

Never loot armour off a dead guy! It's bad luck. If the armour didn't stop them from dying then why would it protect you?
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #707 on: July 17, 2013, 07:07:18 pm »

....shit.
Well, that went pretty smooth didnt it?
I'm covered in blood for fuck sake...and I almost got recruited by a band of thugs!
You should be glad that your not one of those guys on the floor...speaking of them, how 'bout we check their pockets!
Wait...I need a drink first... Think someone will mind if I take this drink?
You're alone in a bar and you decide to steal someones halffinished drink!?
Guess your right...
There was a bloody war in here just a few minutes ago!
After clearing out a few of the cups which were left behind it came down to some corpselootingbusiness. Starting off with the alcohol might've not been such a bad idea...looting is generally not a terribly pleasant occupation...
Sadly most of the warden's troops appeared to be dirtpoor, most of 'em didnt owe a single Urist to their name.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ah well at least we got a bit of armor out of that eh?
Pfff, these bastards were poor as fuck, wouldnt even call 'em fit for battle! Look at that one- He got a bloody wooden sword eh!
Yea...and most of the other stuff is copper...and bad quality at that.This stuff'll just slow Nerin down...
Never loot armour off a dead guy! It's bad luck. If the armour didn't stop them from dying then why would it protect you?
Try n get a hold of something lighter Nerin, like leather.
Beautiful!...the blood kinda ruin the picture though...
When was the last time you got some sleep?
I don't...

-Anyone there!?
*Suddently someone pops their head over the counter*
-Oy, I it aint the lord of the glitterin' caves 'imself!
-Where did the rest of you go?
-Ah ye kno'- we sensible people took our leave once the the fightin' started. Got m'self bit of an escaperoute down-ere', a tunnel one mightve' called it afta' a few stron' ones.
-Aye, as crazy as ever I see. Wonder how come your still standin' til this day
-This cunt over 'ere is covered in blud'.

What a bastard! Nerin don't just stand there and take it!
Wh...what?
-Perhaps a man with a sheathed sword should also sheathe his tounge?
For fuck sake stop getting me into trouble!

-What 'yur sain' there mate?
-Bwahahahahhaha
-Wait...is 'he callin' me a coward or sometin'? Ey you pickn a fight 'ith me ey?
-Ahh calm ya'self, don't ya think we've had 'nuff fightin' for today?
-Pfff, if tis' reck o' a dorf is takin' the piss' aut-o-me gain' I swear on my mom's tits I'll break 'is bloody legs o sometin'!

Wtf is he even saying?
Not too sure Nerin...I lost tracks when he started talking about tits.
Sigh...

-Wait...where did piper go? You know the guy who...stands around in the back...and...uhmm
-Rerek? He went and met up with the other smugglers.
-Wait he's also a smuggler!?....Wait they're smugglers!? I thought they were merchants!

Nerin...he did kind of hint towards that earlier...
But...

-Bwahahahha, ya sure are gullible ey?
-Then why is he here all the time...and not with the others?
-I don't remember you being so nosy, well his bit o' a middleman one might say.
-Oh...why were you guys fighting the smugglers?
-Rememba when I told ya that Esmer was quick on the dagger? Well, not quick 'nuff! Bwahahahhaa...

Brewster clearly enjoyed his own joke but Esmer gave him a very disapproving look and he quickly collected himself.

-They're a rude bunch...even for thugs...
-A bonch 'o bloody sykpops...physko....fyso... -psychopathes...yea that! Dey be lucky 'tis 'lil fight broke out cause I was ready to bring 'em a piec 'o ma mind!
-I'm glad it's over and that they didn't really break anytin' in important! Nerin you get-one-on the house since you look like shit!
-No fair!!!
-Well, ya look like shit too but that's ya mum's fault! Bwahaahahha, bring 'er over and she'd get one fo' free!Bwhahahaha Maybe she'd even get a bit o' Brewster 'imself, who knows! BWahahahha...

Sitting there with a cup of dark ale barely indistinguishable from dogpiss I began contemplating my options...
A beer is always a beer but...I haven't had any proper sleep for Armok know's how long...and I'm all covered in blood...
While the smugglers might be my ticket out of here they don't strike me as the most reliable crew...If I had any plans on traveling in the near future time spent here would be wasted time...
But staying at Blackgate was getting progressively more dangerous...
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 07:31:09 am by slowpokez »

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: July 17, 2013, 07:23:29 pm »

Is that the lady we once had a night with I see there?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Golym

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: July 17, 2013, 07:48:46 pm »

Is that the lady we once had a night with I see there?

Yes...

And now we must discuss our options, we should drink the ale, try to have a nice night with the "lady", clean our clothes and ourselves and take some rest.

After we rested we should think about what to do.

Because, do we truly need those smugglers? We can try to recruit people that we already know like the nurse, lady and a few more people that we met in this hellhole.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: July 17, 2013, 07:51:51 pm »

Seconding. But we also have to try to make tea.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: July 18, 2013, 04:48:19 am »

The piperdwarf is with the smugglers? The smugglers are with the mayor. Going with them will have us end up being robbed of the gauntlet, or forced into its use, so we shouldn't.

It's a bad idea to let sleep depravation accumilate, but sleeping in this fort could be dangerous. We should head to the markets first, and buy a bell. We can then sleep with our axe or dagger. We should drink the ale while we try to find out the specifics of the market. How is it run, what do(or rather, don't) they sell there, do we need to watch out for pickpockets, can we trade these guys' stuff for goods there without getting in trouble?

Edit:
If we buy a hammer to go with our new chisel, we will be able to make a dent in asscrack's door. (We can't sleep in our own place, ghost problems.) We can then attatch the bell to a reuseable hook(We should get a rope to go with it. Maybe take it off the well?).

Edit2:
We may want to cover the bell with some cloth while we carry it around, so the noise won't reveal our position all the time. We could use the handkerkief, or we could loot a sock or two off these people.

Edit3:
If asscrack decides to enter through the ghost's room, we'd still be in trouble in this scenario. I suggest we buy a cloth bag of clay to fill the crack in the wall up, and some wool or something to fill the bag once we're done with it. Asscrack's bed is in a bad state, and we might not always have something soft to sleep on if we ever leave the fort.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 05:32:39 am by AfellowDwarf »

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #712 on: July 18, 2013, 07:55:41 am »

What are our options, do what we were previously doing (which I managed to forget already), or follow the guy and his gang?
Options? Options!? Since when did we have fucking options!?
It is okay for to participate?
Of course! :D
And wellcome to to bay12, where everyone is as insane as the next guy! Unless the next guy happens to be Afellodwarf...
By the way did you read the earlier chapters or did you just jump into the middle of it all? The format might not be the easiest to follow at all times...

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: July 18, 2013, 08:11:47 am »

What are our options, do what we were previously doing (which I managed to forget already), or follow the guy and his gang?
Options? Options!? Since when did we have fucking options!?
Let's turn brightness all the way up, contrast all the way down, and make a comfy, misty haze of our vision.

Golym

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: July 18, 2013, 08:38:15 am »

The piperdwarf is with the smugglers? The smugglers are with the mayor. Going with them will have us end up being robbed of the gauntlet, or forced into its use, so we shouldn't.

It's a bad idea to let sleep depravation accumilate, but sleeping in this fort could be dangerous. We should head to the markets first, and buy a bell. We can then sleep with our axe or dagger. We should drink the ale while we try to find out the specifics of the market. How is it run, what do(or rather, don't) they sell there, do we need to watch out for pickpockets, can we trade these guys' stuff for goods there without getting in trouble?

Edit:
If we buy a hammer to go with our new chisel, we will be able to make a dent in asscrack's door. (We can't sleep in our own place, ghost problems.) We can then attatch the bell to a reuseable hook(We should get a rope to go with it. Maybe take it off the well?).

Edit2:
We may want to cover the bell with some cloth while we carry it around, so the noise won't reveal our position all the time. We could use the handkerkief, or we could loot a sock or two off these people.

Edit3:
If asscrack decides to enter through the ghost's room, we'd still be in trouble in this scenario. I suggest we buy a cloth bag of clay to fill the crack in the wall up, and some wool or something to fill the bag once we're done with it. Asscrack's bed is in a bad state, and we might not always have something soft to sleep on if we ever leave the fort.

I was thinking that we should sleep in the ghost room because we would have someone to call us in case of a murder atempt against our beloved Nerin. We can also sleep in the house of the guy who hit us in the head. But we must try to stay hidden in the shadows, and we obviously can not forget about the blondie because there is the possibility of a nice night with her and she even could join us as I mentioned in another post.
Did we tested the gauntlet? We should test it because even if it is dangerous for Nerin we can protect him like we did against the dwarf that we set on fire.

It is okay for to participate?
Of course! :D
And wellcome to to bay12, where everyone is as insane as the next guy! Unless the next guy happens to be Afellodwarf...
By the way did you read the earlier chapters or did you just jump into the middle of it all? The format might not be the easiest to follow at all times...

I read everything and that's why I am interested! :P

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: July 18, 2013, 11:34:47 am »

Test the gauntlet on the gost, then sleep in his room. Possibly fuck the nurse again.
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: July 18, 2013, 12:33:29 pm »

and we obviously can not forget about the blondie because there is the possibility of a nice night with her and she even could join us as I mentioned in another post.
We intent to sleep, though. Not just be in a bed.

We can also sleep in the house of the guy who hit us in the head. But we must try to stay hidden in the shadows
It'd work on the big guy, sure. He probably can't even tell us from a figurine. His wife will notice us, however. We'll need to kill her, wear her clothes and cook for the big guy, else he'll notice that there's no food on his plate. We should also tell him we have a headache, or he'll discover us for obvious reasons. We could also try to trick him into hitting us in the head again, though I'm not sure how.

I was thinking that we should sleep in the ghost room because we would have someone to call us in case of a murder atempt against our beloved Nerin.
We didn't keep our side to the bargain, though. Since the ghost can make noise, at least, he might choose to keep us awake. Heck, if the authorities enter, he might use our life as a bargaining chip to get his revenge.

We should test it because even if it is dangerous for Nerin we can protect him like we did against the dwarf that we set on fire.
We'd be doing the same thing twice. (That is, if we wouldn't put ourselves in a less escapeable position by putting it on.) If you kick a man in the crotch for the first time, he'll usually fall over in pain. If you do same thing a week later, chances are you'll find out he bought a torque.

Test the gauntlet on the gost, then sleep in his room.
Hey now, let's not try to destroy incorpeorals. That's just too cruel.

Possibly fuck the nurse again.
Visit the doctor's place without injury? Can't see that going wrong.

Edit:
Maybe if we buy a casket, put it in a quiet place(Like the viewpoint near the well), then sleep in that? People don't look in caskets often.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 12:44:54 pm by AfellowDwarf »

Golym

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: July 18, 2013, 01:04:22 pm »

and we obviously can not forget about the blondie because there is the possibility of a nice night with her and she even could join us as I mentioned in another post.
We intent to sleep, though. Not just be in a bed.

But if we are getting out of the town we could go in style! And sleeping after getting laid will be good for us.

We can also sleep in the house of the guy who hit us in the head. But we must try to stay hidden in the shadows
It'd work on the big guy, sure. He probably can't even tell us from a figurine. His wife will notice us, however. We'll need to kill her, wear her clothes and cook for the big guy, else he'll notice that there's no food on his plate. We should also tell him we have a headache, or he'll discover us for obvious reasons. We could also try to trick him into hitting us in the head again, though I'm not sure how.

THERE IS NO NEED TO KILL HER! >:(
We can explain to them about the ghost in our bedroom and ask for shelter only for that night.

I was thinking that we should sleep in the ghost room because we would have someone to call us in case of a murder atempt against our beloved Nerin.
We didn't keep our side to the bargain, though. Since the ghost can make noise, at least, he might choose to keep us awake. Heck, if the authorities enter, he might use our life as a bargaining chip to get his revenge.

If he tries to keep us awake we use the god damn gauntlet on him!

We should test it because even if it is dangerous for Nerin we can protect him like we did against the dwarf that we set on fire.
We'd be doing the same thing twice. (That is, if we wouldn't put ourselves in a less escapeable position by putting it on.) If you kick a man in the crotch for the first time, he'll usually fall over in pain. If you do same thing a week later, chances are you'll find out he bought a torque.

But we do not know how it work! We are using it now, not being affected by it! We could all the militia in the town!
HECK! WE COULD EAT ALL THE SOULS IN THE TOWN!

Edit: But we would spare the bartender because he is ok. Or we could simply eat him so no one will know about what happened.

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: July 18, 2013, 02:17:44 pm »

But if we are getting out of the town we could go in style! And sleeping after getting laid will be good for us.
If we'd avoid someone sneaking up on us while we sleep using a method that involves us not sleeping, we'd be ignoring why we wanted to sleep in the first place.

We can explain to them about the ghost in our bedroom and ask for shelter only for that night.
Where do you suppose we'd get poison? Why kill them if they already gave us a place to sleep? I'm sure they'll gladly let the mad wannabe noble fleeing from the warden stay at their place and eat from their pots a little longer, too.

Edit: But we would spare the bartender because he is ok. Or we could simply eat him so no one will know about what happened.
We are to adopt Brewster as our son, or vice-versa under less desireable circumstaces. If we're trying to kill one-another, we're on the wrong track.

Edit:
But we do not know how it work! We are using it now, not being affected by it!
We don't know what the mushrooms we've gathered do, either. That doesn't mean we should ingest them. You're also going by a very liberal definition of 'using', there. By that logic, we are also using a marble, a waterskin and a fishing rod.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 02:26:20 pm by AfellowDwarf »

Golym

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: July 18, 2013, 03:51:04 pm »

If we'd avoid someone sneaking up on us while we sleep using a method that involves us not sleeping, we'd be ignoring why we wanted to sleep in the first place.

How much time it would take to have sex? But I agree it was a silly idea and does not fit in what is happening.

Where do you suppose we'd get poison? Why kill them if they already gave us a place to sleep? I'm sure they'll gladly let the mad wannabe noble fleeing from the warden stay at their place and eat from their pots a little longer, too.

How do we know that they know about us fleeing? I'm trying to figure out a place for us to rest.

We are to adopt Brewster as our son, or vice-versa under less desireable circumstaces. If we're trying to kill one-another, we're on the wrong track.

I was only suggesting to kill him in case we murdered the whole town.

Edit:
But we do not know how it work! We are using it now, not being affected by it!
We don't know what the mushrooms we've gathered do, either. That doesn't mean we should ingest them. You're also going by a very liberal definition of 'using', there. By that logic, we are also using a marble, a waterskin and a fishing rod.
What I meant is that the last time we saw the power of the gauntlet he was being used against us, now we would be using it to find out how it works.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 90