Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Dwarven ingenuity?

Keep on going downstraem
- 0 (0%)
Time for some heroic swimming?...no?
- 0 (0%)
Find a dead tree or other long object, work as a group to hoist it across. (With emphasis on actually finding said object...)
- 4 (44.4%)
Invent some absurd creation involving rope and stuff which slowly pulls tied up people across…
- 5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 90

Author Topic: Cloudsprite(the peasant dwarf II?) -interactive story-  (Read 177005 times)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
Re: Cloudsprite(the peasant dwarf II?) -interactive story-
« Reply #765 on: August 23, 2013, 03:34:19 pm »

Haha my joke aside, I actually voted for the first option.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #766 on: August 26, 2013, 05:01:28 pm »

Now that I got bit of a break from all the commotion I got had a chance to look over my situation. I'm still wanted by pretty much every group of people in the entire fort, I have to drag around a massive bag filled with useless shit and now I got a bloody goat to take care of...sigh. I've got pretty much an entire garden-sale in my fuckn backpack and even though the paranoid one seems to be plotting something strange I doubt the others have a clue what his intentions are...ah well....sigh...

Our plans of some day making goat cheese was quickly shot down when we realised that Wilfred was a billy goat, yes the goat is named Wilfred. However he still proved uselfull as I could have him carry the bags. Speaking of bags, we realized that perhaps it was time to clean out the bag a bit and go through all the stuff. At this point we quickly desposed of some things such as the bloody rags*previously known as a handkerchief* by simply feeding them to Wilfred, being a goat and all he didn't seem to mind. Goat's rarely do. The bottle is clearly filled by a dark liquid but considering it's origin we simply left it sealed. In the end we managed to clear up quite a bit of space by having Wilfred munch down the ratweed.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Wilfred seemed quite content.
Well, after finishing the task at hand we moved on to discuss our next course of action. For a while we had some trouble reaching a conclusion but in the end a majority apparently wanted to go and make up with the shopkeeper of the bookstore. I felt a bit uneasy going back there considering how we had left things there the last time.
From that point onwards it went kind of downhill, beggining with the shopkeeper's screaming as we approached her... quicky followed by multiple voices trying to save the situation at the same time making me seem more insane then usual and then later on to top it off the guards come running up to handle the situation.

*OOC* Ok, at this point I was pretty sure that you were fucked for real...you know what I've said about no plot-armor and all that :P But then somehow...I don't even know...1/27 chance of success...yet...

I don't even know what to say...
...so just come up with a bad pun involving an escapegoat and let this part be forgotten.

Phew, after escaping from the guards we settle down in a quiet corner at the stairwell to the waterfall. The next couple of hours was the epitome of boredom for here I was with my nose showed down a book I couldn't even read...
I think it might be raining outside or it's just the waterfall...sigh...this'll be a long night...

Well...sry 'bout the shitty update but cmon I couldn't expect that to happen ey? I just thought it was better to post something. :P

-Bag-

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: August 26, 2013, 05:16:29 pm »

I'm not entirely sure what to think of this, really. I'll just 'aww' about losing our cap.

Aww, our cap.
My interactive forum thing: Adventures of Sir Major

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: August 26, 2013, 07:25:01 pm »

Dump the rotten shit and wash our goat a bit. feed him all the ratweed at the same time.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Kaos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: August 26, 2013, 07:54:03 pm »

Wilfred the scapegoat!  :P

I found an engraving of our hero, and Wilfred the scapegoat saying hi to Esmer:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 07:57:20 pm by Kaos »

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: August 27, 2013, 08:37:58 am »

Dump the rotten shit and wash our goat a bit.
Let's not dump our rotten shit, we can try to tame our lice with it. After reading the corresponding book, at least.

Edit:
Maybe the bottle is ink.  We could try to force-feed a little of it to some dwarf if manage to get hold of a spoon.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 12:44:09 pm by AfellowDwarf »

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #771 on: August 28, 2013, 12:49:40 pm »

Did you get my pm AFD?

Also do we have any suggestions for the next course of action or shall we just let Nerin drift off on a whim?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: August 28, 2013, 12:51:12 pm »

I gave an action... And only half of it was shot down...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: August 28, 2013, 01:02:05 pm »

I gave an action... And only half of it was shot down...
Sorry if I come off as overly shoot-down. I'm don't intent to overshout(though I might do so unthinkingly), just to get some dispute going. For instance, I just suggested we save rotten meat(mismiasma could get us unwanted attention, need unrotten meat) to train lice(no kennel, not really usefull, would make us look more like a hobo).

Now that you mention it, I did have a PM. I'll read it in a moment.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 02:18:58 pm by AfellowDwarf »

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: August 28, 2013, 03:16:21 pm »

I read mine, what should I do with it?
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #775 on: August 28, 2013, 05:02:44 pm »

Hey I'm trying really hard to take a lazy approach to this >:(
Instead of making a substantial update I'm trying to somehow incorperate this information with a minimum amount of effort required by me personally by simply putting over the workload to other people while blaming it all on things like "the RP-aspect of the story" and "an oppertunity to develop the characteristics of the various voices".
Alternatively you do nothing and leave it up to AFD...however last time I turned to him for a bit of assistance it ended in complete disaster. *see the imfamous chapter 38*

<tl;dr-I'm trying to realy a bit of imformation about the world witout forcing it into the story in an unnatural way.   

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: August 29, 2013, 09:48:20 am »

Learn to have some hubris, man! If we set up the right terms with NAV, we could controll all media that enters Nerin's head. We'd determine what's true and what isn't!

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: August 29, 2013, 03:16:36 pm »

Well, my conclusion from that book is that we should leave this fortress and go visit the Elves, or Humans, whichever the author draws better.
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: August 29, 2013, 05:59:38 pm »

Well, my conclusion from that book is that we should leave this fortress and go visit the Elves, or Humans, whichever the author draws better.
I'd say we visit the elves and take a token of good will with us. The humans must think themselves superior at this point.

I would also say we should see if that ship is around first. The gauntlet is sentient, so I don't see why it would not be able to use other artifacts(we may have to attach it with a rag or something, though). And as it is invincible, it should not be affected by the drawbacks.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: August 29, 2013, 07:46:00 pm »

Guys, could we give Nerin a strange mood? I think we should.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 90