Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [Succession Game] Fallout: Equestria (Gauging interest)  (Read 821 times)

Wandering_Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
[Succession Game] Fallout: Equestria (Gauging interest)
« on: January 27, 2013, 03:45:20 pm »

Hello, Fellow Dwarves and Bronies! I've been playing Dwarf Fortress off and on for a little while now, and I've always been interested in Succession games ever since I read the tale of Boatmurdered, and more recently The Facepunch Dwarf Succession Game. So, when I saw the Fallout: Equestria mod, I got to wondering what it would be like to actually HOST a Succession game (planting the seed for Fun to come!)
I will admit that I have no experience at firsthand running a succession game, but I am fully confident that (with a little patience from my fellow players) I can get the Succession game running, but right now I am gauging interest in this particular mod.

Fallout: Equestria is a mod created by Lycaeon, and the main thread is found here ( http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=118893.0 )

If you are interested at all, reply to this thread. Meanwhile, I'll read up a bit more on succession games, specifically on how to run them smoothly and effectively, and hopefully we can start getting this ball rolling by tomorrow night!

Wandering_Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Succession Game] Fallout: Equestria (Gauging interest)
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 03:45:58 pm »

[Post reserved just in the case that I might need more in an OP, or for organization]

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
Re: [Succession Game] Fallout: Equestria (Gauging interest)
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 08:50:31 pm »

I would like to participate in this.