Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Roll To Dodge The Thought Police  (Read 5280 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Dodge The Thought Police
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2013, 10:25:15 pm »

Oceanic police don't carry guns, as any Outer Party member condemned to death has to get reprogrammed first. Generally their training, strength, and numbers are enough, as not even Prole gangsters can get guns (and even murderers among them just get sent to forced labor camps.)

Turn 3

Infiltrators
-Xantalos passes his intel to the Assassins. (3) He manages to inform one of his fellows that he has some intel to give at a safer opportunity.
-AKingsQuest passes his intel to the Assassins as well. (4) He gets the list to an Assassin cache and returns home, attracting no unwanted attention.
-scapheap records his intel in a diary. (6) Scapheap starts writing, but then all the screwed up things wrong with the world make him angry and he pens a huge rant.

Field Agents
-Perseus tries to return to the bar. (4) He scrambles up, praises big brother, and walks back into the bar. Which is still on fire.
-Unholy Pariah comes to javierpwn's aid! (1) he reaches for Officer Flint's dropped truncheon, but Flint, the only one currently on his feet, punches him in the face and sends him reeling back.
-killerhellhound silences another guard, (1) or at least tries to, but he walks right into a pair coming down the alley. And he looks pretty suspicious. They attack!
-javierpwn fights back! (2) His awkward dodge doesn't end it a fall, but none of the Officers are within striking distance.
-LordSlowPoke further wrecks the bar! (3) Kicking a hole underneath a burned section, he dislodges the end of a support beam. It's about the get dangerous in here
-killerhellhound fights pragmatically! (5) With lightning reflexes, he whips around before Officer Ronstein can get his guard up and plants a well-placed kick between his legs. The blow brings the Officer to his knees and causes him to drop his bludgeon!

Police (14 + Cptn. Jennings)
*Three Officers fight javierpwn and UP in an alley!
Officer Stravinsky, having staggered both his assailants, bends down to pick up his truncheon (4) and is now armed again!
Officer Flint tries to get out from under Harris and back on his feet (6), and jumps neck-first right into javierpwn's blade.
Officer Harris attempts to stand up as well (6), jumping to his feet and striking Stravinsky on the shoulder as he does so. Stravinsky (4) drops his truncheon, but nothing broken.

*Officers Abel and Thomas attack killerhellhound in a different alley!
OfficerAbel kicks at killerhellhound, (6) knocking his legs out from under him. Ouch! Killerhellhound falls forward, though, and brings the Officer down with him.
Officer Thomas kicks at the prone killerhellhound! (3) The blow catches him in the ribs.

*Officer Ronstein writhes in pain! (2) He writhes in pain!

*Officers Samson and Mike follow Perseus into the burning bar. (5) They cuff him and start dragging him out. "Let's get this one to the drunk tank, stupid Prole..."

*The remaining 6 search other alleys! (4) Each blocks the other end of one of the nearby alleys. Don't want any suspects escaping, after all.

*Jennings leads! (6) Seeing movement in back of the burning bar with keen vision, he bravely goes in to apprehend the suspect/arsonist. By himself.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2013, 10:41:12 pm »

Continue praising big brother while using handcuffs to strangle Officer Samson
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2013, 10:52:43 pm »

grab the truncheon, flail around wildly
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2013, 11:33:37 pm »

Begin working on being crazy prepared, and attempt to plan for any possible situation where I get attacked in my apartment.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 15, 2013, 12:18:45 am »

RIP OUT THE SUPPORT BEAM AND BASH JENNINGS IN THE FACE LIKE A TRUE PROLETARIAN HERO

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 15, 2013, 03:50:10 am »

Head out and hand info to rebels .
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 15, 2013, 08:56:40 am »

kill the guy I got to the ground then launch myself at the other one going for the neck
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]