Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Request for weaponization assistance  (Read 1414 times)

TruePikachu

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished System Administrator
    • View Profile
    • cDusto (my personal server)
Request for weaponization assistance
« on: February 14, 2013, 04:15:44 pm »

Drew Carey's Improv-a-ganza, episode 13, "Playbook" skit (scenerio is "Dungeons and Dragons")
I've got something you'll be impressed by.
    In catsuits?
Yeah. ELVES ARE AFRAID OF CATS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP5xx91ZEek&t=6m30s

I am now insipred to create a cat-powered elf-killer. Any ideas?
He likes Pokémon, composing ≡«☼characters☼»≡, Windows for its compatability, Linux for its security, and Pikachu for its electric capabilities. When possible, he prefers to consume pasta. He absolutely detests Apple.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
Re: Request for weaponization assistance
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 04:30:41 pm »

"Coinstar", loaded with greenglass terreria, packed with cats.

Aim it at the trade depot.

Alternative:

Orbital cat delivery system.  Build a tower fortress, and 12z up, build a simple "balcony" directly above the depot.  Place a retracting bridge that is 10x10 tiles on it, with no floor beneath. It must be directly above the depot.  Place pen/pasture zone, assign cats. Seal it off. Wait for catsplosion.

When elves arrive, pull the lever.

Over 12z levels, kittens and cats achieve terminal velocity, and become feline hellbombs from above.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 04:33:46 pm by wierd »

thegoatgod_pan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 07:52:45 pm »

Orbital cat delivery system.  Build a tower fortress, and 12z up, build a simple "balcony" directly above the depot.  Place a retracting bridge that is 10x10 tiles on it, with no floor beneath. It must be directly above the depot.  Place pen/pasture zone, assign cats. Seal it off. Wait for catsplosion.

When elves arrive, pull the lever.

Over 12z levels, kittens and cats achieve terminal velocity, and become feline hellbombs from above.

This might actually work. Just chain the mother cats to areas surrounded by bridges, surrounded by walls, 100z levels above the depot. The kittens will be born and wonder around but wonder be able to leave. When the time comes release the bridges

More ridiculous than reindeer?  Where you think you supercool and is you things the girls where I honestly like I is then why are humans on their as my people or what would you?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 08:03:27 pm »

Build a tower fortress

Better: turn off cave-ins and make a self-sustainable fort floating above the ground, with defenses being cats dropped from above.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 10:45:34 pm »

Build a tower fortress
Better: turn off cave-ins and make a self-sustainable fort floating above the ground, with defenses being cats dropped from above.
Even better: Make it in the shape of a cat, and drop them in litters. Keep a few within to keep it in stock.

As for self-sustainability, there's always the cats/kitten to prevent a catsplosion.

Alternatively, you can make a gun-fortress, load up a minecart, and launch cats out while singing the theme song to Samurai Pizza Cats while at it.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 10:49:25 pm by Itnetlolor »

Desgeretjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2013, 01:19:31 am »

How do you load minecarts with animals?

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2013, 01:23:37 am »

Cages.

Put animal in cage. Transport cage with minecart.  De-facto, animal is inside the minecart.

I suggested a disposable cage. Green glass terrerium.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2013, 02:01:38 am »

Some ideas:

- Animal(cat)-powered repeater linked to bridges, spikes, magma pumps or whatever.

- A pit FULL of kittens fighting each other. Any elf dropped there will die of thousand scratches.
- An development of above idea - a pit of undead cats! With necromancer chained behind the fortifications to reanimate dead ones.

- Minecart shotgun loaded with kitten corpses.

- A werecat. Requires a lot of luck and fuck.

- A cat-like forgotten beast. Mostly the luck deal.

- A cat serving as bait for web farm over trap field.

- A ‼cat‼. I like this idea the most. Call it 'Project Catmikaze'.
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.