Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Easiest way to make money ever  (Read 1529 times)

mosshadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Easiest way to make money ever
« on: February 16, 2013, 05:29:00 pm »

Has any one noticed how easy it is to get money from credit card fraud? I tried sticking 6 people from the garment factory and waiting, I make tens of thousands in a  few months. Eventually they get raided but my leader was in an apartment. It works well but is extremely CONSERVATIVE.

Xaioxaiofan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Easiest way to make money ever
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 09:45:53 pm »

I just use "Selling Art" it gets enough funds to keep the squad afloat and doesn't get me raided.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 08:39:45 am »

Even better, just use those illegals to pass notes to the banker.
Then have them go out again and get arrested or killed, they get deported so they can't rat you out, and you get about 5000 a pop.
Oh and the banks security seems to go down when those who robbed it get caught/killed....so yeah.....
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 11:21:20 am »

Even better, just use those illegals to pass notes to the banker.
Then have them go out again and get arrested or killed, they get deported so they can't rat you out, and you get about 5000 a pop.
Oh and the banks security seems to go down when those who robbed it get caught/killed....so yeah.....

Adding on to this, having military sleepers who smuggle gear can be very helpful, because if you try to get them killed might as well break the vault open.  If they survive, then you get TONS of cash. 

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 08:42:10 pm »

The safe way to make good money quick is to get a bunch of garment-factory slaves and have them work up their skill at making clothes (which you then pawn) until you get to the point where you can make hundred-dollar profits on each suit sold.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2013, 08:53:39 pm »

I always found that until you have enough funds for manufacturing, making police,guard,security and army uniforms rake in a good amount of cash if you compare it to manufacturing ratio.  Bank Robbery is pretty safe if you do it every few months and you just pass a note.  It doesn't garner up much heat either as the charge is placed after you leave the site.   

Alpheus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2013, 11:46:34 pm »

Making clothes gets super profitable once you get some skill at it.