Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: [MOD] Red Dawn Korps 0.0.5  (Read 7245 times)

flapjack3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [MOD] Freedom Fighters 0.0.3
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2013, 10:12:33 am »

Good.only problem I see is you misspelt NKVD.

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:SLARK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2013, 04:19:39 pm »

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [MOD] Red Dawn Korps 0.0.4
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2013, 12:49:02 pm »

OP updated with some screens, more progress has been made, and now modding is being made to the code beyond XML.

dirkdragonslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Modder, Proficient Failure
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2013, 07:26:40 pm »

This is now Freedom Fighters.
Like the old Xbox game where new york is conquered by communists? if so, thank you, thank you so much!
"Games come and go, and we all get tired of some games after time, but Dwarf Fortress seems to grab me by the leg every couple months and drags me back with it's bloody, ASCII claw. I think this game has given me Stockholm syndrome, but I love it so, and it's simplistic style yet extremely complex mechanics are like fine art, like a beautifully crafted ☼Cave Spider Silk Sock☼" - Dirk 3/31/2014
TAIL SHOOOOES!

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2013, 07:34:56 pm »

This is now Freedom Fighters.
Like the old Xbox game where new york is conquered by communists? if so, thank you, thank you so much!

In a way, yes.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2013, 08:48:05 pm »

I'm sorry if I'm asking too much, I have no idea how to code.  But is it possible to add in sewer locations as safehouses.  More Freedom Fighters-esque in my opinion.  But  this mod sounds great and I'm looking forward for updates. 

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2013, 11:28:14 pm »

I'm sorry if I'm asking too much, I have no idea how to code.  But is it possible to add in sewer locations as safehouses.  More Freedom Fighters-esque in my opinion.  But  this mod sounds great and I'm looking forward for updates.

That's a good idea.

northborn

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2013, 01:18:14 am »

Out of curiosity will it be possible to play as pro soviet/sympathizer
by the way Love the idea of this mod will be watching

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2013, 09:04:18 am »

So what's going on with the issues? Will you be changing them to fit the new dynamic? Because they don't work all that well with "Soviets vs Amurrricans".
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2013, 12:53:15 pm »

So what's going on with the issues? Will you be changing them to fit the new dynamic? Because they don't work all that well with "Soviets vs Amurrricans".

They're being edited accordingly, so far the ones I've changed work out nicely, there are a few that are kind of oddball like women's rights considering the soviet union actually had pretty decent womens rights in some ways. Others Im sure might be more stalemate but who knows. I think they work pretty well for some of them, its just a matter of making conservative things more soviet, and liberal things more AMERICA

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello good people of the interwebs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2013, 02:00:08 pm »

They're being edited accordingly, so far the ones I've changed work out nicely, there are a few that are kind of oddball like women's rights considering the soviet union actually had pretty decent womens rights in some ways. Others Im sure might be more stalemate but who knows. I think they work pretty well for some of them, its just a matter of making conservative things more soviet, and liberal things more AMERICA
Well, maybe you can replace the "Patriot+" options with someone of the Conseritive+ laws, because when I see "patriot" I see "conseritive."
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."

Just goes to show, even a Male Doctor that Looks Like a Female and a Criminal with Poor Hygiene Habits can fall in love.

KA101

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2013, 06:58:08 pm »

JBoy2000000's got a point there.  The Conservatives areThe $$ USA Flag Eagle $$ Party after all.

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2013, 09:31:21 pm »

JBoy2000000's got a point there.  The Conservatives areThe $$ USA Flag Eagle $$ Party after all.

So are the Liberals and Libertarians. AMERICA is not a one sided thing.

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello good people of the interwebs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2013, 09:48:30 pm »

But the way people think of it politically is.
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."

Just goes to show, even a Male Doctor that Looks Like a Female and a Criminal with Poor Hygiene Habits can fall in love.

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2013, 12:12:29 am »

But the way people think of it politically is.

Not necessarily, no.
Pages: 1 [2] 3