Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dark Heresy Interest Check  (Read 1737 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Heresy Interest Check
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2013, 04:18:58 pm »

Does anyone know of a way to send .pdf files of Character Sheets around without emailing? If no one knows, is everyone okay with emailing and updating Character Sheets?
I tried my best, but the best way is to simply transcribe the data to a text sheet.

Carnwennan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2013, 07:16:50 pm »

If I do end up in this, I am fine with keeping my own sheet and emailing it. I would just need to know the format to use :P

E: Hm. I could try DMing? I would probably have to use stock runs until I get used to the setting, rules and the like.
Though, it would be great if we sorta rotated who DMed or something? I managed to roll 40's on Int and Per, dammit! I want to use this character! :P.
Might take a while even if I do decide to do it. I need to go through everything and make a campaign first of all...
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 03:20:21 am by Carnwennan »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2013, 07:18:03 pm »

Dropbox would allow you to host a changeable sheet that others can see online. Or even edit if you group up. It's a very handy program for RPGs. And it's free. At least at the levels you will want. I am in like, six RPGs that use it, and only using up a third of my free account.

Also, I might be interested, did you ever actually find a GM?

A example of dropbox in work from a previous game I was in (Uh, it appears that my browers PDF reader can't actually read it, so it might appear blank to some people at first, opening it with a actual PDF reader should work. If you people decide to actually group up it won't be a issue.)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aejg1spr2s6g9io/5pg-Fillable-Saveable-DH-Sheet.pdf
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 07:26:15 pm by Criptfeind »

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2013, 07:25:36 pm »

Couldn't find a GM; I'd do it myself, but I just read the rulebook yesterday.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Carnwennan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2013, 04:10:05 pm »

I would be up for giving DMing a shot. I would have no idea what I am doing, my lore knowledge would be horrible but depending on the medium I might be able to get away with it. Like, IRC/ skype I wouldn't be able to do, but a forum sorta thing would be feasible.

If no one has played the 'maggots in the meat' campaign, I would be happy to try running through it. Apparently it is really basic though, so more experienced players might get bored :(.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2013, 04:13:02 pm »

Yeah, I would try my hand at GMing, but I have next to no familiarity with the setting.
Pages: 1 [2]