Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 53

Author Topic: DAISY [Act 4: Voiceless]  (Read 64909 times)

Talvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DAISY [Act 2: Drawing by Hand]
« Reply #450 on: February 18, 2013, 03:22:49 pm »

Shower, then go to art class, tell hiki about the freaky ass nightmare we had.  Optionally tell him about the one we knocked him out it.

but yeah we're done dodging class.

I dont think Daisy is ready to share the dreams yet. on the bright side though... I guess we still care enough about Hiki that we don't want him to think we're crazy.

If lips being sewn shut made us go mute.
being literally made empty could have made us cold towards those feelings I guess, so thats good news :)

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: February 18, 2013, 03:59:27 pm »

no good news. I want my inner bits.

A hollow feeling means depression. Depression is balls. We have to get SUICIDEMAN before SUICIDEMAN makes us, well, SUICIDE.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: February 18, 2013, 08:09:32 pm »

Ok heres the game plan for tonight...

The SUICIDEMAN is in DAISY"S dream meaning DAISY has some controll over the events right?

So when we fall asleep kee thinking about an AK-47 so when you do fall asleep it will magily be in the room!
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: February 18, 2013, 08:14:53 pm »

Ok heres the game plan for tonight...

The SUICIDEMAN is in DAISY"S dream meaning DAISY has some controll over the events right?

So when we fall asleep kee thinking about an AK-47 so when you do fall asleep it will magily be in the room!
Finally, firearms training!

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: February 18, 2013, 09:00:18 pm »

>Passing time

>Art class

You arrive in Art on time. Every time you walk in it feels slightly odd; most school have the teachers move around rather than the students, so you're used to sitting still. Or you were, until this year. You're not quite used to changing classrooms yet. You're suddenly thankful you watched so much American Sitcoms; And Dad said they wouldn't ever be any help! It at least made this feel slightly more familiar.

Rin is speaking with Nomiya about a mural. Nomiya is his usual boisterous self, almost knocking Rin over by sheer volume. He seems very pleased with both Rin and himself, though you doubt he did much.

Hiki is also there, sculpting again. It's an abstract piece, as far as you can tell, a weird, three dimensional, twisted figure-eight. The way he moves his hands over it is slightly erotic.

You really want to help Hiki, but you should really try to extricate Rin from her little mess. She has a face on that you've come to term her "help me" face, which most people can barely see due to Rin's odd habit of bottling up her emotions. At least you think that's what she's doing. When you tried to ask it sort of sounded like she's doing it by accident.

Spoiler: Daisy (click to show/hide)
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: February 18, 2013, 09:04:44 pm »

Distratedly gaze at what Hiki is doing, but help Rin. Or at least see what's going on before assaulting going over to Hiki.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: February 18, 2013, 09:15:40 pm »

> Help Rin.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: February 18, 2013, 09:23:48 pm »

Help out Rin.  Then tell Hiki about our dream, and then use him to tell Rin as well.  Present it as something that was just completely far out, so they don't think you're crazy.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: February 19, 2013, 09:12:14 am »

>Help Rin

You take a moment to grab a pen and paper before going over to assist Rin with ther Sensei Issue.

"-Perfect!" Booms Nomiya, heedless of the new, silent entry into the conversation. "It'll be the highlight of the festival!" Ah, so Rin won't be doing this for her own benifit.

You rap your knuckles on the desk and pass a note to Nomiya. [Could I borrow Rin for a moment please? I need her advice.]

Nomiya looks overjoyed. "Taking on a protege already, Rin my girl? Just don't forget who taught you the basics, alright?" He says happily.

Rin's face remains absolutely expressionless as she says, "Bob Ross?" You have no idea if she's being serious or not. You wish you did, because the idea of a young Rin painting 'happy little trees' is almost too adorable to handle.

Your rescue successful and thoughts filled with baby Rins, you return to your desk near the back. Hiki smiles at the sound of two chairs being pulled out. "I guess you got away then, Rin? And is that Daisy?"

"Yes." Says Rin. You wish she would show some gratitude, but at the very least she doesn't have her "help me" face on.

[Gasp. A psychic boyfriend! I guess that weird kid with the red and orange scarf was right. They do exist!]

[I didn't know about the colors, but a strange kid talking about psychics could only be one man.]

[Kenji.]
[Kenji.]

There's a moment of silence for Kenji's sanity.

[Hey, I wanted to tell you something...] You begin, but sign allows for much more thought, and you start to get cold feet.

This could go bad. Is this really new boyfriend material? You'd probably be better off talking to Rin, you've known her longer...

Thou art I, I art Thou.
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Talvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: February 19, 2013, 09:49:54 am »

if you really think you should start opening up to him like this.

maybe its best to start with the dream where we threw a rock to him... bla bla mad for tossing our doll but we felt so awefull after bla bla hitting him with a rock.
weird nightmares.

I mean... he was in that dream so I guess that makes it less 'out of the blue' to start talking about that specific dream right?
depending on his reaction... maybe... just maybe we can move onto the other stuff. now.... or later? or maybe never?

test the water a little about dreamtalk, before diving into the heavier stuff. who knows... maybe he'll open up a little too... talking about the suicide man... just like that... =( Its probably too much.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: February 19, 2013, 01:21:42 pm »

Who the hell is Kenji?

Also, Tell Rin first. It is just a bad dream, after all. Just... With RL consequences.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: February 19, 2013, 04:03:01 pm »

[I don't know how to say this well. Let me... "speak" with Rin, first. Please.]

Tell Rin. See what she thinks about informing Hiki. Give Hiki a watered down version of the dreams, or, just mention "I get nightmares sometimes, and I had one last night. Just shook me up a bit." Let him know, but skip the details for now.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: February 20, 2013, 06:32:09 am »

start with the one from last night.  Use that to segue into us having similar dreams all the time.  Finish it by remarking that we lost our voice when he sewed our lips shut.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: February 20, 2013, 11:37:43 am »

>Tell Rin

You don't think Rin would understand. You also can't really describe some of the things in your dream without signs that she probably doesn't know.

She's already back to painting, or at least some sort of watercolor sketch. Judging from the shape of the canvas it's probably her plotting out her mural.

>Tell him

You-

[I'm sorry nevermind. It was nothing.]

You can't do it. You can't bring yourself to tell him. It's just too terrifying. You don't even know why but it's scary and you can't do it. You take some shaky breaths.

[Alright.] Signs Hiki, smiling softly. He can probably tell whatever it is has your rustled; you can't stop your hands from shaking. [So, today is your visit with Doc, yes?]

You grasp at the change of subject. [Yeah. Yeah, I'm going to make sure Eiji has all his shots and doesn't have anything contagious before I actually take him in. If he bites someone I don't want them to die.]

[A guardfox?] Hiki laughs.

[Have you heard the noises they make? Who would want to be anywhere near that racket?] You smile, even though he can't see it. You feel your heartbeat slowing down even further than when you normally talk to him. You're comfortable.

You sit in idle chatter for a minute.

[So, the festival is coming up, I hear. My class is doing a noodle stall. A big one.] Hiki sighs. [For some reason everyone insisted it be the biggest, flashiest stall there, despite the flact that we have perhaps three kids in the whole class with even partial eyesight. And due to the banner material being fabric, I can't help. We have three legally blind people trying to guide about fourteen fully blind people to paint on a surface they can't see with a medium they can't touch or it'll be smudged. It's going to be a enormous clusterfuck.]

[Wow. But what else would you do? I mean, everyone does something. A noodle stall isn't too hard.]

[I guess. It's not the noodles that are the issue, it's the fact everyone wants a huge banner. Have you ever seen a blind person attempt to paint on fabric?]

[I can't say I've ever seen a blind person painting, period.]

[Well, neither have I.] He signs dryly. [But I imagine it looks terrible.]

You both laugh quietly, or in your case silently.

[So what are you doing for the Festival, Daisy? It's only a few weeks away.]

To be honest, you hadn't given it much thought. But you really ought to do something; Everyone has something they can do to lend a hand... Or foot, in some cases.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 01:05:01 pm by Karnewarrior »
Thou art I, I art Thou.

Talvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: February 20, 2013, 02:44:53 pm »

uhm. dont we have a class thats doing something? why are we being left out here damn...

maybe we can help out at an information booth or something. nodding, shaking, a little signing and alot of pointing? handing out pamflets those sort of things?
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 53