Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 55

Author Topic: [ISG] Blunderbuss: Nuts to the fuzz, let's go all Nancy Drew on this Biz!  (Read 131958 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Blunderbuss: It's... not Sports Time?!
« Reply #615 on: April 12, 2013, 11:29:37 am »

I dunno if she's really aware of the 4th Wall or not...
My money is on not- it wasn't her that said she couldn't sleep, it was Solifuge, scolding us for not being able to read (and providing humorous insight into being an elf, which, apparently, is a more alien existence then being a wolfman).

to be honest, i dont think many people would bat an eyelid at attractive elf women walking about naked. or attractive elf men. they are, after all, a very pretty race.
Did I miss something here? ???

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: April 12, 2013, 03:06:50 pm »

My money is on not- it wasn't her that said she couldn't sleep, it was Solifuge, scolding us for not being able to read (and providing humorous insight into being an elf, which, apparently, is a more alien existence then being a wolfman).
to be honest, i dont think many people would bat an eyelid at attractive elf women walking about naked. or attractive elf men. they are, after all, a very pretty race.
A note about if elven skin is photosynthetic, it would make sense for them to go about naked to absorb the most possible sunlight.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: April 12, 2013, 03:23:59 pm »

A note about if elven skin is photosynthetic, it would make sense for them to go about naked to absorb the most possible sunlight.
We don't actually know that their skin is photosynthetic, just that some part of them is. It's been suggested that that it might be their hair.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: April 12, 2013, 05:06:59 pm »

I know. I'm the one who suggested it.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: April 12, 2013, 07:15:21 pm »

Did i miss something? ive been playing games...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: April 12, 2013, 07:35:37 pm »

Did i miss something? ive been playing games...
We're an elf now.
Sig

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: April 12, 2013, 11:15:12 pm »

What does the select spell do?

Also it might be nice to know for future reference what the capabilities of the "Figment" spell are supposed to be.

... Also sort of an awkward question, but err... We're an illegal mage aren't we?

FowlJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: April 13, 2013, 02:57:39 am »

What does the select spell do?

Also it might be nice to know for future reference what the capabilities of the "Figment" spell are supposed to be.

... Also sort of an awkward question, but err... We're an illegal mage aren't we?

Select isn't a spell by itself, it's part of a spell - if it works the same way it does in the other Blunderbuss thread, it allows you to choose any square within a 30 foot radius to be the target of the spell.

Solifuge will probably put the spell info up in the OP, but in the mean time, a description of how spellcasting works (in the pathfinder version, anyways, the forum game version might be different, I don't know) could be found here: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=78338.msg3682768#msg3682768

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: April 13, 2013, 07:33:48 pm »

Ah, I see, so it's a sort of combining spell aspects sort of spellcraft.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: April 13, 2013, 08:51:52 pm »

So, then, hypothetically:

Select + Bolt + Shock = Lightning Bolt?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: April 15, 2013, 05:23:28 am »

We don't actually know that their skin is photosynthetic, just that some part of them is. It's been suggested that that it might be their hair.
in the other blunderbluss thread, if memory serves, it actually says that their entire bodies (plus hair) is photosynthetic and that most elves sit in the sun naked at least a few hours a day.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: April 15, 2013, 04:17:28 pm »

So... Are we feeling... hungry yet? *creepy smile*

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: April 15, 2013, 10:04:02 pm »

So... Are we feeling... hungry yet? *creepy smile*
Nah, brah, I just had a quesadilla.

Oh, wait.

Are you buying?

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: April 16, 2013, 01:03:34 am »

in the other blunderbluss thread, if memory serves, it actually says that their entire bodies (plus hair) is photosynthetic and that most elves sit in the sun naked at least a few hours a day.

:|   ._.   |:   .-.

I am not just rolling my eyes at that, I am rolling my entire face. You guys are clearly not Elfologists either.

Anyway, OP updooted with Spellcasting Rules. Melody could probably do a better job of explaining it in layman's terms, though.

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: April 16, 2013, 03:01:12 am »

:|   ._.   |:   .-.

I am not just rolling my eyes at that, I am rolling my entire face. You guys are clearly not Elfologists either.

Anyway, OP updooted with Spellcasting Rules. Melody could probably do a better job of explaining it in layman's terms, though.

Soli, how doth elves work?
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 55