Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 55

Author Topic: [ISG] Blunderbuss: Nuts to the fuzz, let's go all Nancy Drew on this Biz!  (Read 129019 times)

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
Re: (ISG) Blunderbuss: It's... not Sports Time?!
« Reply #630 on: April 16, 2013, 11:02:24 am »

in the other blunderbluss thread, if memory serves, it actually says that their entire bodies (plus hair) is photosynthetic and that most elves sit in the sun naked at least a few hours a day.

:|   ._.   |:   .-.

I am not just rolling my eyes at that, I am rolling my entire face. You guys are clearly not Elfologists either.

Anyway, OP updooted with Spellcasting Rules. Melody could probably do a better job of explaining it in layman's terms, though.

Soli, how doth elves work?

Clearly they don't, they just slack off and get someone else to do their jobs.
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: April 17, 2013, 06:42:08 pm »

Casually think about how it is to be an elf and how weird it would be to be a human
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.
Come play Ventures by Torchlight with us!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: April 18, 2013, 11:05:44 am »

Review, aloud, the principles of magic and casting spells in layman's terms, just in case we have to explain it to that idiot dog-thing.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: April 21, 2013, 01:52:49 pm »

Obviously our lackey will be the cactus behind us. Elves can command plants, right?

Order the cactus to do our chores so we can sit naked in the sun for a while and recharge our elf batteries.

(Also this art is completely adorable. I mean, Maja is so cute! I just want to pet him and snuggle him and... [/girlmode] *Ahem* Er... Good work... Yes...)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 03:43:20 pm by AlleeCat »

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: April 22, 2013, 04:52:46 am »

Obviously our lackey will be the cactus behind us. Elves can command plants, right?

Order the cactus to do our chores so we can sit naked in the sun for a while and recharge our elf batteries.

(Also this art is completely adorable. I mean, Maja is so cute! I just want to pet him and snuggle him and... [/girlmode] *Ahem* Er... Good work... Yes...)

I dont think humans and Flinds are biologically compatible.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #635 on: April 22, 2013, 01:53:07 pm »

Has it been tried?
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: April 22, 2013, 02:03:11 pm »

Let's not and say we did.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: April 22, 2013, 02:31:22 pm »

I dont think humans and Flinds are biologically compatible.
Woah! Get your mind out of the gutter!
Just because I want to snuggle a kitten, it doesn't mean I want to have sex with it. >_>

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: April 22, 2013, 04:51:27 pm »

I don't know what the biological compatibility of humans and flinds is, but since Melody is an elf it doesn't matter.

Not that ElfXFlind is going to be better.

P.S. Solifuge, if you don't update I fear that this filth will become unstoppable...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: April 22, 2013, 06:37:15 pm »

I somehow managed to start a conversation about inter-species relationships by saying I thought a dog-man was cute.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: April 22, 2013, 06:42:52 pm »

I somehow managed to start a conversation about inter-species relationships by saying I thought a dog-man was cute.
Believe me, this is a relatively benign derail. Be thankful.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: April 25, 2013, 04:04:03 am »

Bad alleecat, BAD! back in your cage. Dirty girl! [/joking].

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: April 30, 2013, 05:18:11 pm »

Apologies for the lack of an update. I spent the last 72 hours competing in the Ludum Dare gamemaking competition, and my wrist sounds like a cement-grinder. That hand (and pretty much the rest of me) is going to need a few days to recover from all the FURIOUS SPRITE-ART, as well as the CHAI-TEA-POWERED LACK OF SLEEP, and so on. But we shall be getting on with the story soon enough, and perhaps then Melody can finally set down that Alembic! Poor thing's been holding it up for weeks.

In the meantime, if you'd like to check out my team's Ludum Dare game project, here's our: Contest Entry
And if you want to talk about it, or are interested in info about the contest itself, there's a: Ludum Dare Thread

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: April 30, 2013, 07:20:30 pm »

Ooh...updates AND new games? Sweet. Thanks and may the wrist-recovery be with you!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: April 30, 2013, 07:21:31 pm »

CONGRATS on finishing a Ludum Dare game! How was the team game-making experience for you?
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 55