Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 67

Author Topic: Viva la Revolucion! Game Over, man, Game over!  (Read 121591 times)

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
Re: Viva la Revolucion! Week 3, Day 1 - Planning Mode
« Reply #375 on: February 27, 2013, 01:02:55 am »

Ok scum >_>
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: February 27, 2013, 01:41:06 am »

Blah blah I'm scum whatever.

Basically, I'm tired of trying to prove a case to people who won't listen. "Ooohh Tiruin is scum because..." What? You've got nothing concrete to even base it on.

None of those people have been tried anyway and I'd like to see this team pass. If there's a spy in it - well, game over. If there's nothing, or if spies (somehow >.>) lay low and the mission is a success, we can continue this debacle of pointing fingers at each other.

Hence me saying I'm upvoting this. Those who suspect me as scum would say no, while those who believe otherwise would say yes. I'd be pressed to say why but here's the short message: Scum can give thier 'suspicions' as a weak point, then collapse another player by stramanning their argument. Best thing is, its hidden by the guise of feels or gut reads.

The funny thing about it is that there are little to no conclusive signs of evidence that the person is scum other than trial and error, mostly.

Frankly, I don't care. Ford seems town in my eyes.

I mean, of all the people here, you haven't even done anything to backup your read on me ZU, when I asked.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: February 27, 2013, 02:09:55 am »

Are you serious? I honestly thought you were being sarcastic.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: February 27, 2013, 04:20:24 am »

Nah I'm just curious.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: February 27, 2013, 04:41:53 am »

And now to answer the questions I've missed.

On the rest...I give up. Personally, I can't explain it anymore than anyone else is without just blatantly saying I'm town. I know that I didn't sabotage my own mission (because that would be the stupidest move ever made judging from long term goals and the current logic of that day)

And I'm sure that there was only one spy on that mission. What there is to misunderstand is how to perpetrate who laid back and who sabotaged - real hard to do. One thing is, nobody can be silenced via death or roleflip. No emotions can be seen other than what we say in words, and even that is fallible to formatting.

Holy crap do you sound like JanusTwoFace there.

So you're saying he's "confirmed" scum because there was only one sabotage, and if there were two spies, they would both sabotage?

Who would you pick as a team right now?
I sound like who now?

I'm saying he's confirmed scum because of how he pegs me out as scum on a totally incoherent line of thinking without backing it up, and still poking at it subtly when addressing 'there is at least one spy on mission one' without giving any reasoning about it.

About the two spy thing, that's what I'd most likely infer as - unless they can develop a signal system or one knows the other more (presumably by meta, or by questions asked about them previously) - that if there were two scum on a mission, they would sabotage.

And I guess the time beat me to it. I would've picked whoever was not in a mission to go on the mission currently, along with Toaster. Why you? You don't sound like the subtle scum Toast you play as and you're not as assertively scummy as LS. And there was only one sabotage in the first mission, if I had unluckily somehow picked two scum? That's pretty much very hard to explain at all and even so, I'm really sure its only one man.

There's no way I'm voting up a team with both Nerjin and NQT.
I'm really sure you don't want to see rebels in teams anymore, eh?

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: February 27, 2013, 08:31:17 am »

You have my axe, Ford. And by axe, I mean downvote.

Tiruin, if you somehow happen to be town after all this scummy shit you've pulled off, I'll just... I don't even know. I'll just hope the shame of failing so hard on multiple levels of existence will cause you to leave this board forever like Darvi did.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: February 27, 2013, 08:46:06 am »

Tiruin, if you somehow happen to be town after all this scummy shit you've pulled off, I'll just... I don't even know. I'll just hope the shame of failing so hard on multiple levels of existence will cause you to leave this board forever like Darvi did.
Hey, Dar. Just because we don't agree on some points and other points which coincide with your viewpoint, you don't have to be an ass about it or attack the person instead of the post. And I've no shame in what I did in just stating my opinion about Nerjin. Also, somehow, I'm already town so I must be shamed by existing, eh? You won't believe me, but that doesn't change me.

Appealing to eventual outcomes won't help, though.

Why did Darvi leave?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 08:59:13 am by Tiruin »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: February 27, 2013, 09:10:04 am »

« Last Edit: Today at 08:59:13 am by Tiruin »

...oh weird, editing the symbol next to the title tag counts as an edit.

Hooray.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: February 27, 2013, 09:13:08 am »

Ugh.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: February 27, 2013, 09:13:41 am »

Despite this post?  That's a bit of a stretch.
What about that post?  It doesn't mention the role PM thing so it doesn't contradict what I'm saying at all.  If you read my posts you can clearly see me mention the random team before i notice the role PM talk.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: February 27, 2013, 12:55:49 pm »

I don't know, it seems pretty possible everyone there is a rebel.  If Leafsnail is a rebel then there's still a likely possibility that NQT and Nerjin are both town.  If Leafsnail is a spy then it's totally possible that NQT and Nerjin are both town.

I'll up-vote.  My spy team right now is ZU, Dariush, and Leafsnail anyway.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: February 27, 2013, 12:59:40 pm »

(When I got up today I was going to suggest Ford, Toony, Toaster, Nerjin but it looks to be too late and I have school work to do now)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: February 27, 2013, 02:24:13 pm »

Eh... gonna have to no-go this one.  My read on NQT isn't great, and Nerjin I'm disinclined to trust.  I'd rather see Dariush or ZU (or myself) on there than them.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: February 27, 2013, 02:45:35 pm »

Yeah I don't think so.

Ford: can you elaborate on each of your choices? Or are you basing this completely on math?

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: February 27, 2013, 04:17:31 pm »

5 of 9 votes acquired.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 67