Poll

Screw it?

Yes!
- 0 (0%)
Sure!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Author Topic: [StNPO-3] CharcoalSyrup, Year 4. Way too much turns skipped!  (Read 14257 times)

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
Re: StNPO-3 - Pre-embark stage! Vote for the location!
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2013, 06:19:25 am »

If you find a spot near a tower that has aluminum or platinum, I'll vote for it.

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2013, 06:40:15 am »

I'll have the second turn, but go easy on me, I'm quite the newbie.
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2013, 01:49:12 pm »

If you find a spot near a tower that has aluminum or platinum, I'll vote for it.
Special for you - the shore of The Waters of Zenith, and a small piece of The Steppe of Burns:

Has access to tower and all other races.
Also, you know how is the nearest dwarven civilization called? The Merchant of Problems. I think this name describes our fate the best.

I'll add this site to vote. And I vote for it, it's too beautiful to resist...
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 02:01:50 pm by peregarrett »
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2013, 02:37:05 pm »

I can't retract my vote to pick this site, but I don't really want a beach fort anyways. It looks like we'll be off to the frigid and zombie-less Snarling Peak! When will the voting be closed and the fortress begun?

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2013, 02:44:34 pm »

I can't retract my vote to pick this site, but I don't really want a beach fort anyways. It looks like we'll be off to the frigid and zombie-less Snarling Peak! When will the voting be closed and the fortress begun?
I'll strike the earth tomorrow night, I think. i.e. ~24 hours from nowtime. Still have time to chage your minds
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2013, 03:05:20 pm »

I'll strike the earth tomorrow night, I think. i.e. ~24 hours from nowtime. Still have time to chage your minds
Don't fuck me over right from the start, will you...
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2013, 03:12:38 pm »

But that's the whole point! If you don't want to be fucked then you should participate in a different community game. Anyway, please fuck me as hard as you possibly can with your trap.

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2013, 03:18:23 pm »

But that's the whole point! If you don't want to be fucked then you should participate in a different community game. Anyway, please fuck me as hard as you possibly can with your trap.
Sure as hell will try. Is breaching hell acceptable? :P

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2013, 03:21:30 pm »

Only if you release the demons is a clever way. Just digging through to them and handing off the save to me is boring and pretty much guaranteed to end the fort in a boring way, though. Use your own discretion.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2013, 03:23:10 pm »

MWAHAHAHA!!! YOUR WEEPING JUST TURNS ME ON!!!

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2013, 03:28:10 pm »

MWAHAHAHA!!! YOUR WEEPING JUST TURNS ME ON!!!
Good. Playing with a boner really fucks up your keyboard. My plan is WORKING!

MiceMiceMice

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2013, 04:07:48 pm »

I'd like to be added to the end of the turn list. Just hoping the fort survives that long. Looks to be quite !!FUN!!

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2013, 04:22:49 pm »

Hmm must keep up with this, need time to plan my trap. I wonder what It shall be?
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2013, 11:54:56 pm »

I'd like to be added to the end of the turn list. Just hoping the fort survives that long. Looks to be quite !!FUN!!
You were added. If fort collapses, we'll just reclaim again and again, till the fortress is completely unplayable due to FPS death or glitch or whatever.

Also, Snarling Beak is tied with Waters of Zenith.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2013, 12:03:19 am »

The Snarling Peak wins because my vote counts as ten  ;)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11