Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Any Skyrim modders out there?  (Read 3562 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Any Skyrim modders out there?
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2013, 09:52:27 am »

Update, now that I've actually monkeyed around with it a bit: Making a follower is a lot more work than I anticipated.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2013, 09:55:19 am »

You could copy an existing character and change a few things, such as name, face, voice, etc.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2013, 09:57:52 am »

You could copy an existing character and change a few things, such as name, face, voice, etc.
Yeah, I could, but I'd rather mess with the guts and learn how stuff works, so I can be more effective at it in the future. That's really the best way for me to learn.

I suddenly wonder how many B12ers would like to see themselves or each other NPCized. :P (Note: I don't really have the patience, ambition, or technical skill to NPCize more than probably a handful of people, and this is probably never going to get very far.)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2013, 10:22:34 am »

I suddenly wonder how many B12ers would like to see themselves or each other NPCized. :P (Note: I don't really have the patience, ambition, or technical skill to NPCize more than probably a handful of people, and this is probably never going to get very far.)

Suddenly, you caught my interest.
But if you are going to include my rael-life face..
I'll think about it. :p

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2013, 11:13:34 am »

Yeah, I could, but I'd rather mess with the guts and learn how stuff works, so I can be more effective at it in the future. That's really the best way for me to learn.

Hm. I hope making non-follower quest NPCs isn't as hard. I finally plotted the quest for getting the stuff to make Blooded Soil.

Also on a non-modding note I'm finally exploring Solstheim and it is amazing, even with all the ash and crap everywhere.
くコ:彡

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2013, 11:21:11 am »

It shouldn't be too difficult, tbph. I was just trying to do things the ass-backward way, and now that I've figured out the flags for factions (I think), I'm up and running (I think).

Suddenly, you caught my interest.
But if you are going to include my rael-life face..
I'll think about it. :p
I would probably more ask what you want your d00d to look like and go from there. I mean, none of us are elves, but that doesn't mean we can't play one in a land far away, right?

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2013, 11:59:39 am »

I would probably more ask what you want your d00d to look like and go from there. I mean, none of us are elves, but that doesn't mean we can't play one in a land far away, right?

Ah well, my avatar would be what would be nice to have ported to Skyrim. (Minus the glasses for obvious reasons.)
An Imperial would suit the name the best I think.
Or a Cyrodiil-born Dunmer, searching for his roots at Solstheim (Since Morrowind may be unaccessible for him at the moment.).
Should probably carry several Morrowind/Dunmer related books.
Mage-ish but specializes in Heavy armor.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 12:03:58 pm by Ultimuh »

Sigulbard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2013, 03:13:44 am »

Update: The Nexus forums are absolutely pathetic. Two different topics in five days and not even a single reply. I am so very disappointed.

Ah, yeah, should've warned about their general unwillingness to help
Pages: 1 [2]