Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Random Gun Deathmatch 8/8 Players Turn 7: I am so sorry  (Read 6932 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Random Gun Deathmatch 8/8 Players Turn 5
« Reply #75 on: February 15, 2013, 04:23:14 pm »

Head north. Commandeer rifle. Shoot George with it.

Could we see the gun generator?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 15, 2013, 04:23:45 pm »

PTW
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 15, 2013, 04:38:40 pm »

Head north. Commandeer rifle. Shoot George with it.
Could we see the gun generator?
Uh. It's kinda awkward in it's current state, and I'm not really done with it. So this is sort of the first real test of it technically. Maybe eventually I'll show it to bay12, but that's a ways off.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 15, 2013, 05:20:10 pm »

Question before I post my action, the box in the middle, how big is it? I wanna know if i can see the blue guy and about how much much of him is blocked.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 15, 2013, 05:25:17 pm »

Question before I post my action, the box in the middle, how big is it? I wanna know if i can see the blue guy and about how much much of him is blocked.
It's not too big. You can see him if he doesn't move. It's tall enough that they could probably crouch behind it, but the width isn't very good.  If you wanted to, you could probably try shooting through it to hit him, but that might damage the potential loot. Scratch that, it will almost certainly damage the potential loot with the gun you have.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 15, 2013, 06:04:05 pm »

Move one square down, set up the heavy rifle facing left, and shoot Yellow, holding the trigger with sufficient pressure to shoot the gun for 2 or 3 seconds.
Patch up wounds. 
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 15, 2013, 06:44:58 pm »

NO. I SAID YOU COULD HAVE MOST OF THE BOX CONTENTS DAMN YOU

Start firing, or return firing! Pull trigger firmly, pump, repeat! Until he's dead!
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 15, 2013, 08:15:18 pm »

((Alrighty then. i don't really care for the loot right now. I'm expecting the hallway to be full of holes with my action.))

After the grenade explodes Lucky says, "That's what you get for ignoring me!" and then proceeds to go after the other guy who ignored him. When he leaves his cover to shoot Blue, he notices Yellow is there doing something to the box. He doesn't really care about him but he figures a warning would be nice. He yells out "Hey Mr. Yellow and Mr. Blue! You better watch out because I'm coming for you!" Then he proceeds to laugh like a madman while going full auto with his rocket shotty while aiming at the Blue guy.

Shoot at the Blue guy until my clip runs out with full auto. Then go back into cover and reload.

"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 15, 2013, 09:25:11 pm »

Run two tiles down while putting rifle in the bag. Once there, aim around the corner and say "DON'T FUCK WITH A STAGE 4 BOSS" and rocket launcher yellow.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 15, 2013, 09:42:07 pm »

SHOOT GRAPEFRUIT. NAO. NAAAAAAAO.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 09:49:37 pm by Greenstarfanatic »
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 15, 2013, 09:46:45 pm »

They have names, you know.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 15, 2013, 10:13:05 pm »

Use the box for as much cover as possible and return fire ALL FUCKING DAY.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 15, 2013, 11:44:01 pm »

"Right then. Time to get the hell out of dodge and hope that the box is NOT the shop my coupon is for."
Go over the wall south from me AGAIN and then go west a room.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 17, 2013, 12:51:23 am »

Head west.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Random Gun Deathmatch 8/8 Players Turn 6
« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2013, 01:35:02 pm »

Mr. McBoom: Move one square down, set up the heavy rifle facing left, and shoot Yellow, holding the trigger with sufficient pressure to shoot the gun for 2 or 3 seconds.Patch up wounds. 

Init: 6-1. By the time you get back to the rifle Wally has set it up for you. Dex: 1-1. You go to push him out of the way. But trip on your own feet and fall over.

wally East: Head north. Commandeer rifle. Shoot George with it.
Init: 4+4. You dash all the way to the rifle, and face it left. You ignore Mr. Mcboom after he falls over, and fire 1 shot at george. Dex: 3+2+1. The shot lands securely in his body Dam: 2+3. Tearing right through. Organs?: 5+3, 7. The shot happens to pass through his heart. George is now dead. End: 1-5-2=-6. However, both your arms proceed to break from the force of the recoil. The gun that drops down for you Is a rifle with two long barrels. Nothing else  seems special about it though.

Sirkku: "Right then. Time to get the hell out of dodge and hope that the box is NOT the shop my coupon is for." Go over the wall south from me AGAIN and then go west a room.

You do so.

Murasa: Run two tiles down while putting rifle in the bag. Once there, aim around the corner and say "DON'T FUCK WITH A STAGE 4 BOSS" and rocket launcher yellow.
Init: 7-2. You rush around the corner, and fire a rocket. Dex: 4+2+2. You rocket seems on target, but then it splits into 3 equally sized rockets, all still on target. About 3/4 of the way, these rockets all split into 8 more rockets each. The resulting explosion completely annihilates most of the box, and grapefruit, who happens to be behind it is not only subject to most of the explosion, but a large amount of shrapnel from the box. Grapefruit is dead. The gun that drops down for you looks like a pump shotgun. It has a neat looking scope though, and is
emitting a soft humming sound. (Yeah, that rocket launcher is ridiculous. It's like you're really shooting danmaku.)

Shalashaska: Head west. You climb over the wall. End: 7-2, 4-2. You make it without passing out for another turn.

Your injuries are getting worse though.

Lucky: Shoot at the Blue guy until my clip runs out with full auto. Then go back into cover and reload. Init: 8-1.

You fire it full auto for as long as you can, Dex: 4-3+1. getting absolutely nothing done but putting craters in various surfaces, due to the horrid recoil and your lack of strength. Str: 1-1 You lose the grip on your gun, and it flies into your face. End: 1-1. You now have a very nasty headache. You get back in cover safely though. (Geez, those rolls.)

Grapefruit Martini: Use the box for as much cover as possible and return fire ALL FUCKING DAY.
Init: 7-1. Dex: 3-1+1. You fire your shotgun once, because that's all you have time for. Agi: 6+1. Unfortunately for you, George anticipates your shot, and gets out of the way. Your gun appears to be too accurate for this sort of situation, because all of the pellets aren't spread out enough to hit him anyway. You are then annihilated by far too many rockets.

George Strophanopolis: SHOOT GRAPEFRUIT. NAO. NAAAAAAAO.
Init: 6-3. You dodge grapefruits shotgun blast, and return fire. Dex: 6+1+3-1. You shoot 3 times. Dam: 7, 8, 7.

They tear into various parts of his body for massive damage. He's not dead yet though. You are then shot through the heart with a huge bullet. You are dead.

Louise: You spawn at 5, 1. The first thing you notice about your pistol, is that it is heavy. You take out the box mag experimentally, and find that it is at least twice as heavy as the pistol itself, and holds heavy rifle ammo. Who designed this thing?

Generic Man
: You spawn. Your gun's barrel seems a little wide and narrow for a gun. You open up the magazine, which is circular, and find inside many razor sharp discs. It doesn't have any sights though.

All: The former remnants of the box sink into the ground. A small sign rises up. It reads, "Vending machine being installed, please wait." Various walls rise and lower. (I lied, doing random rising and lowering would take way too many rolls. )

stefmor90: Murasa: Grey. Small Corrosive Rifle. Huge Rocket Launcher(equipped). Bag.
NRDL: Shalashaska: Brown. Inv: Small Pistol(equipped). Bag. Contains machete. Medium injuries all over, major injuries left arm, leg, body. Heavy bleeding.
Xantalos: Mr McBoom: Red. Inv: Average Smg(equipped). Med Pistol. Bag. Contains small med kit. Med body damage.
Superblast: Lucky: Orange. Cruddy Shotgun(on ground). 19 spare shells. Bag. Large head pain.
scapheap: Louise: Yellow. Inv: Heavy Pistol. 2 heavy rifle ammo box mags. Bag.
Persus13: Generic Man: Green Inv: Razor Disc Smg. 2 large disc mags. Bag.
Emral282: Sirkku: Blue Inv: Large bore rifle. Bag. Gun coupon.
GreatWyrmGold: Wally East: Purple Inv: Large Pistol. Missing left leg, Moderate chest wound. Healed mostly, but will reopen if overexerted. Both arms broken. Unconscious.
Free loot: 7, 5 Mountable Heavy Rifle. 2 extra box mags for said rifle.
1, 6: Shitty double rifle. Quality Smg(ground) Ok rifle. Bag 2 hvy pistol clips. 2 sm rifle clips.
5, 4: Average Shotgun. 2 sm hvy pistol clips.
Alliances: NA
Invites: NA

Yeah the guy in the center's loot got destroyed. 
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 11:25:55 pm by Person »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8