Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Random Gun Deathmatch 8/8 Players Turn 7: I am so sorry  (Read 6938 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Random Gun Deathmatch 8/8 Players Turn 6
« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2013, 01:41:42 pm »

Walk west and shoot(Full pull on trigger) Shalashaska in the torso.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2013, 01:52:26 pm »

"Ugh... I'm never going full auto with that thing again..." Lucky said talking to himself while rubbing his head from his new found migraine. His plan was a complete failure... on the upside his safe and not dead.

Pick up my shotty and reload it. As well hit the switch on it that I'm assuming will make it burst or semi-auto.
Rummage through my bag to see if there is something in it I missed.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2013, 02:00:31 pm »

Go west a room and shoot Murasa if I see her.
Those are much too many explosions.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2013, 03:03:21 pm »

Dodge one square down, shoot Purple once with SMG. 
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 05:57:43 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2013, 05:30:53 pm »

Use Rocket Sign "You are all fucked" once on purple and red.

Then move south and take cover behind the wall.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 05:46:28 pm by stefmor90 »

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2013, 05:44:36 pm »

Use Rocket Sign "You are all fucked" on purple and red.
By the way, you never said how many times you want to fire it. I assumed once last time. I forgot to tell you it was semi automatic in the turn.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2013, 05:45:51 pm »

Use Rocket Sign "You are all fucked" on purple and red.
By the way, you never said how many times you want to fire it. I assumed once last time. I forgot to tell you it was semi automatic in the turn.
Yes once, sorry about that, editing turn.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 19, 2013, 06:53:59 pm »

Relax, check bag, then prepare for the walls lowering.

(Anyone want to ally with me? Especially Emral?)
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 19, 2013, 07:33:38 pm »

(I wouldn't be adverse at not shooting each other)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 19, 2013, 09:58:39 pm »

I'm kinda amazed I didn't die there.

Thank some god for being sorta-merciful.
Stomp on Mr. McBoom, ideally the head, while checking to see how useable my arms are.
Hope no one kills me.
Hope I can get a medigun.
If possible, also examine the double-barreled rifle more carefully.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 19, 2013, 10:10:41 pm »

I'm kinda amazed I didn't die there.

Thank some god for being sorta-merciful.
Stomp on Mr. McBoom, ideally the head, while checking to see how useable my arms are.
Hope no one kills me.

Uh. Apparently I forgot to include the bit where you pass out from the pain. My bad. I'm really bad at this.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 19, 2013, 10:33:03 pm »

Wake up.

Hope no one kills me.

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 20, 2013, 03:50:12 am »

Sacrifice right eye to the gods in exchange for healing all my non-eye related wounds.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Random Gun Deathmatch 8/8 Players Turn 7: I am so sorry
« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2013, 11:23:25 pm »

Mr. McBoom: Dodge one square down, shoot Purple once with SMG. 
You move one square down, and Aim: 3+2+2 Shoot Wally in the head once. Dam: 7+2+1. The shotgun shell tears his head off. A new gun drops down. It looks like an smg style stock with a revolver clip.

Wally East: Wake up. Stomp on Mr. McBoom, ideally the head, while checking to see how useable my arms are.Hope no one kills me. Hope I can get a medigun. If possible, also examine the double-barreled rifle more carefully.
End: 8-3. Your body starts to get a little better, but you're not quite concious yet. Your head is then torn off by a shotgun shell. You are dead.

Sirkku: Go west a room and shoot Murasa if I see her. Those are much too many explosions.
You move west. While you don't see Murasa herself, her rockets certainly are visible. Thankfully they don't seem to lock on.

Murasa: Use Rocket Sign "You are all fucked" once on purple and red.Then move south and take cover behind the wall.
Aim: 6+3. You fire your rocket launcher again, but hit nothing in particular since everyone got out of the way. and the walls in the area were down.

Shalashaska: Sacrifice right eye to the gods in exchange for healing all my non-eye related wounds.
Str: 6 Dex: 8 With the help of your machete, and near surgical precision, you remove your right eye. End: 7-4. This hurts a lot. Lots of blood is coming out, but you're mostly fine. Divine Intervention: Hidden. Nothing seems to have healed though. End: 8-3. You remain concious. Several large bullets then pass through your torso. End: 8-5. You remain concious, but just barely. End: 6-5. You then slowly fade out as you die of blood loss. (I thought for a long time about this action, because I didn't really expect something like this, didn't have modeling for a diety system, and various other problems like everyone else doing it too if it worked. Let's just say your intervention roll didn't go well. Also, the dice really like to roll well for your endurance. )

Lucky: Pick up my shotty and reload it. As well hit the switch on it that I'm assuming will make it burst or semi-auto.
Rummage through my bag to see if there is something in it I missed.

You reload your gun, and switch the fire mode on your gun. This seems wise. Your bag is empty otherwise. It's light enough that carrying it wouldn't really make a difference speedwise anyway.

Louise: Walk west and shoot(Full pull on trigger) Shalashaska in the torso.
Aim: 5+2-1 Handling: 6+2 The gun fires a barrage of 4 rounds before you have to re-steady your hands. You feel it could have fired more, but you would have lost your grip. Overall Aim: 10, 3, 5, 6. Dam: 5, 10, 10, 5. They all land but one, and those that do tear massive holes in Shalashaska's body. He looks dead after, and a new gun drops down for you. It's a fairly hefty grenade launcher. At least that's what it looks like.

Generic Man: Relax, check bag, then prepare for the walls lowering.
Luck: 5. Your bag contains a few small knives. They look rather sharp. (RNG likes giving you sharp things, huh?)

Muscleman: You spawn at 2, 2. In your hands is a machete. It seems rather dull.

Yamok: You spawn at 3, 7 with only your bare fists and a bag. This should be sufficient.

All:  Various walls rise and lower. (IRL, you are a cruel... whatever you are. I'm really sorry about this. )

stefmor90: Murasa: Grey. Small Corrosive Rifle. Huge Rocket Launcher(equipped). Bag.
Borno: Muscleman: Brown. Inv: Dull Machete(Equipped) Bag. 
Xantalos: Mr McBoom: Red. Inv: Average Smg(equipped). Revolver Smg. Med Pistol. Bag. Contains small med kit. Med body damage.
Superblast: Lucky: Orange. Cruddy Shotgun(on ground). 8 spare shells. Bag.
Medium head pain.
scapheap: Louise: Yellow. Inv: Heavy Pistol. Large Grenade Launcher 2 heavy rifle ammo box mags. Bag.
Persus13: Generic Man: Green Inv: Razor Disc Smg. 2 large disc mags. Bag. Contains 5 sharp knives.
Emral282: Sirkku: Blue Inv: Large bore rifle. Bag. Gun coupon.
Yamok: Purple Inv: Bag
Free loot:
4, 2: Small Pistol, Sharp Machete
6, 4: Large Pistol with two lt pistol mags. Double Barrel Rifle.
7, 5 Mountable Heavy Rifle. 2 extra box mags for said rifle.
1, 6: Shitty double rifle. Quality Smg(ground) Ok rifle. Bag 2 hvy pistol clips. 2 sm rifle clips.
5, 4: Average Shotgun. 2 sm hvy pistol clips.
Alliances: Generic man + Sirkku
Invites: NA
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 03:42:23 am by Person »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Random Gun Deathmatch 8/8 Players Turn 7: I am so sorry
« Reply #104 on: March 14, 2013, 11:27:46 pm »

Wait, can we get numbers and such on the side of the map, if you could? I dunno what coordinates I'm at because I'm an idiot.
Also, WOOHOO THIS IS BACK
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8