Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 441 442 [443] 444 445 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 852771 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Six or so should be plenty. I've been mixing and matching the Gregor mugs you made in order to add more expressions, so I feel confident in doing the same for Grifen :D
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I'm fine doing a few... it's just all the dragging and dropping and clicking options and stuff. :-\ I have no other explanation for how my wrist got injured, considering I didn't do anything out of the ordinary other than that when it started. Well, nothing other than resuming my five-mile walks, but I don't think that's relevant. :P

Also, @Sirus: That's good to hear. What you're doing is the best way to learn how to do this sort of thing, imo. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Ow, you hurt yourself?! Yeah, I don't think anyone blames you for cutting down.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

Commence plan: Screw Subtlety.

And dang, SC. I'll never know how the heck you do that, how long did these take you this time?
Also those outlines seem so much sharper than when I do them, I guess that's because you use #000000 instead of that purplish one that's usually on sprites.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

I wonder who'll be appearing this chapter~~

If you have some inside knowledge, keep it to yourself, please. :-\ Anyway... This is the last large set of mugs I'm uploading, and there's only this many because (a) Furtuka's FEF2 character has four 'states' - barefaced, masked, hooded, hooded & masked - and he specifically asked for a couple of poses. After this I'm only doing like six per character. Nothing against anyone, but I actually hurt my wrist doing so many previously that I'm going to have to cut back. :P

Spoiler: Twenty six mugs. (click to show/hide)

Thank you for making them! I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.
It's FEF, not FEOF

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

@Powder: It's not as bad as I'm making it sound, I'm sure. ^^^; It's just some pain and mild weakness from the wrist to about the middle of the forearm. I don't think it's anything more than strain.
@CE: Yeah, I think black just looks better. It makes the colors stand out more. Of course, there are those who swear by using darker colors of the main color so each doesn't stand out and that's a legitimate style... just not mine. :P
@Furtuka: it's all right, dude. No worries. ^^^ As long as you like them, it's fine.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Oh my eyes and fingers and back but CHAPTER 5 IS HERE.

Tremble, mortals.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Prixima has all the stats.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, but if Vagor lures the guards into a chokepoint, they're done for. Even if the enemy mooks only get a single hit on Prixima themselves, they can do a fair bit of damage.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Inventory:
Name            Type () RNG MT WT CR Hit QL
Bolganone       Slsh (A)1-2 12 14 5  85  20
Apollo's Ring   +5 RES to the Wearer
Door Key

Way to taunt us after losing Daniel, Hasp.

RIP SUPPORTS AND STEALS

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

We NEED Vagor's ring

+5 Res, seriously

It would give Alex/Gregor a little more of a buffer against mages, and make Seyena and the Shamans Mage-killers.

Also, Rosecross has our first promotion item: A knight crest, I'm assuming the chests will have more as well. Thankfully, it's drop.

Wait

WAIT WHERE IS DANIEL
I need to put something interesting here.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Emral dropped out, remember?

Chris has lockpicks, so it's cool.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Your simple brain will never grasp the intricacies and complexity of... simple politics. We are Meneleans, but we're now serving greater cause. You, on other hand, are no more than hired thugs who are turning everything into a mess. Eliminating you will only do us a favor!"
He has a really good point here guys. Combined with Prixima's stats...

Let's say this is the part you fuck up at, and with it, dooming the world to a cataclysm.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

I got the feeling he can be reasoned with.

Or at least milked for information.
Pages: 1 ... 441 442 [443] 444 445 ... 1249