Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 463 464 [465] 466 467 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 852804 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

...More RES. I now have six RES. Huh.

Dammit SKL, why don't you raise? Look at the thirties, they work above and beyond your means. *Grumble*

That bit of joking aside, I am starting to worry that I won't be able to hit things if I continue to barely get any SKL.

EDIT: Sheet looks correct.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 08:06:48 pm by Xanmyral »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In retrospect, I really regret putting 55% in LCK. Considering I can't be critted in the first place, I really should have taken some of that out and replaced it with SPD. Oh well, too late to change :/

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

It's always some extra Hit/Eva from it :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Sweeeet. More defenses and hit and evade. Love it.

I wish I could see the map. I wanna murdelate someone.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, LCK is kind of the closest to a dump stat this game has. Its only function is to prevent crits, but even then it can't keep up if someone really piles those crits on. If you can prevent crits by other means, it's quite a useless stat in my opinion.

I figure that's why Haspen took it out in Star Emblem, no reason for it if you keep the crit rate in check.

Eh, extra. Kinda. Maybe. I wouldn't really call it noticeable.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

PFFFFFFF No speed again. There will have generals laughing and double attacking me in the future. Also I noticed nobody used the gauntlet yet, so unless you want to see Tantallos MORE slow than he already is, it would be good to get it.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Powder, come here so I can give it to you then. Or I guess if Xan's up for it, he can take the Talisman and run it over to you.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, LCK is kind of the closest to a dump stat this game has.

I dunno, a stat that increases your hit and evade rates while dropping enemy crit rates sounds useful to me.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It raises it by point for point, I guess I just never saw the reason for it beyond crit protection. I'm probably wrong on it, I admit I don't have much experience with Fire Emblem games, but it just seems to me that one could get more mileage out of having other stats raise in its stead.

Also, SC, I'd suggest holding off on the moving until Sal gets there and holds your dagger, else he won't be able to reach you.

EDIT: Well, more a might. Damn 504 errors are preventing me from checking to see if it would or not, figured I'd just say to be safe.

EDIT MK II: Just checked, never mind it'll be fine.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 08:33:06 pm by Xanmyral »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Bolded action redacted. ^^^

Jeez, ninja editing while I'm posting... :P Well, you might as well move in, initiate the trade, and then move off if you can (can mounted units do that?) before I go for the next one, anyway. More efficient.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have to say, Salvatore sounds more australian than irish from his dialogue :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait...

What exactly ARE we waiting on? Killing the rest of the enemies? All the other bosses are already dead.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have to say, Salvatore sounds more australian than irish from his dialogue :P

He sounds ethnic anyway, and that's the important thing.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

Wait...

What exactly ARE we waiting on? Killing the rest of the enemies? All the other bosses are already dead.

There is literally one monk left alive. Maybe Olison will attempt to make him surrender.

Also a combination of LCK and SPD make for the hardest character to hit evar. (Which is why Alec's going to have both with Miracle).

Also argh another 2 stat level up.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Aren't there more chests to open? If we win now Chris won't have time to open them.
Pages: 1 ... 463 464 [465] 466 467 ... 1249