Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 846419 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Now we just have to hope that she does :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh yeah, sorry for spamming the thread, but I just noticed something with CharGreg that I hadn't thought about in a while. Since we're B Rank, we should actually have a +1 Damage due to my fire affinity.

+1 DMG, +1 DEF, +5 EVA, +5 HIT, +10 CRT, +10 DG

We're like the Mario of support boni.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Its fun when a plan comes together, although the plan isn't without flaws. Also, I have to admit, those mug shots go really well with the posts. Now we get to see Tantallous cackle with glee as he watches people die.

EDIT: Although I think Tant should of done two more damage due to his personal skill, although I may of misread it. Does it work if he's fighting a melee unit, or when he's in melee range?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 01:45:17 pm by Xanmyral »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

@FFS: Well I copied the stats of whoever game me them, didn't really check cuz I thought they were valid :P

Fixing the charsheets.

EDIT: Oh, did you know? Two previous chapters of the game I was giving you +4 hit/eva instead of +3 because somehow I thought that +4 = 2 + 50% :P
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 01:45:14 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd originally put them together, so that was a booboo. Heh.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

EDIT: Although I think Tant should of done two more damage due to his personal skill, although I may of misread it. Does it work if he's fighting a melee unit, or when he's in melee range?

I FORGOT ALREADY HOW IT WORKS WHY YOU ALWAYS BLAME ME WHYYY
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

@Haspen: Nice, got a pretty good level up. ^^^
@Sirus: Thanks. :3
@GB4L: I can always do something about that. Just put Seyena's portrait here while I think about what I want Chris to do and I'll see what I can whip up for you. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

You're doing the math for twenty plus characters a chapter, I'd be placing bets that you weren't human if you never made a mistake. Really, seeing a mistake is like seeing a rare gem in this game, its a rarity so you gotta talk about it.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

@GB4L: I can always do something about that. Just put Seyena's portrait here while I think about what I want Chris to do and I'll see what I can whip up for you. ^^^

I order Seyena's Possessed Hair Portrait where her thick blonde hair turn into snakes.

Blonde Medusa :D
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

:P I'm not THAT talented.

Also, have to ask... were those two enemies that attacked me this turn male? Because if so, another +2 damage to both of them. :3 Chris doesn't exactly fight fair.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Poor Haspen :p
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

I FORGOT ALREADY HOW IT WORKS WHY YOU ALWAYS BLAME ME WHYYY

Guys

We broke Haspen

Also, I'd love to see what you can do, SC.

When I made her sprites, I messed up the palette a bit, so some colors are off from normal FE ones.
I need to put something interesting here.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

All right. Any colors you'd like me to change while I'm at it, or any advanced editing like changing eyes or anything like that?

Just asking since you mentioned messing up the palette. ^^^;
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 02:16:04 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

OK, I think I fixed the palette. Continue on with this?

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Oh, no, I didn't state I wanted the color changed, I just said somewhere along the line, a couple colors got messed up, I had long since fixed what I wanted to fix, (Hair, skin, eye and sorry colors mainly) and left smaller things alone.

I knew mixing palettes could be a problem with spriting, so I let you know.
I need to put something interesting here.
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 1249