Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841382 times)

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread.
« Reply #4455 on: May 10, 2013, 09:59:19 pm »

Ugh. Dem fliers. WHYYYYYY CHARLOTTE?
Chris is the only one on the ENTIRE TEAM who can effectively fight them.

We're all giving FFS evil stares.
I need to put something interesting here.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4456 on: May 10, 2013, 10:02:59 pm »

I feel kind of bad now. Chris is pretty much destined to be the hero of this chapter due to being the only chance we have against the flying units and at the end of it, after pulling Prixima's ass out of the fire and handing her a dragon stone - basically earning himself employee of the month status - he's gonna be like 'well, I can't say it hasn't been fun!' and take off with the mercenaries, possibly hauling Olison and Gregor along with him. XD
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4457 on: May 10, 2013, 10:08:01 pm »

I kind of feel like a death or glory charge for the ballistae is a valid plan (not good, but there are no good plans here), and Gregor should try to talk her into it. Obviously, Valor would go with her for support bonuses, and because Valor and Seyena screaming in fear as they charge the ballistae would be incredible in a number of ways, in addition to being support fuel.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4458 on: May 10, 2013, 10:09:16 pm »

Now that I checked that soldiers stats, I am almost sure Tantallos will go down on the next turn. UNLESS he manages to dodge the attacks, something that I highly doubt as on the last chapter they managed to hit him even with hit rate around 50.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4459 on: May 10, 2013, 10:13:50 pm »

I kind of feel like a death or glory charge for the ballistae is a valid plan (not good, but there are no good plans here), and Gregor should try to talk her into it. Obviously, Valor would go with her for support bonuses, and because Valor and Seyena screaming in fear as they charge the ballistae would be incredible in a number of ways, in addition to being support fuel.
It would indeed be hilarious. However, Seyena wouldn't be sticking around to provide bonuses (she'd have to get backup) and Valor would be useless against the knight (13 AT vs 13 DEF, not to mention weapon disadvantage). Sorry :P

And again, it all depends on whether Haspen even allows this plan of action.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4460 on: May 10, 2013, 10:14:31 pm »

I feel kind of bad now. Chris is pretty much destined to be the hero of this chapter due to being the only chance we have against the flying units and at the end of it, after pulling Prixima's ass out of the fire and handing her a dragon stone - basically earning himself employee of the month status - he's gonna be like 'well, I can't say it hasn't been fun!' and take off with the mercenaries, possibly hauling Olison and Gregor along with him. XD

How about something in the lines of:

"Your job got me stuck in between two Berebian invasions- I think it's fair if I quit by now."

He's definitely going to need to talk her into it, but Valor going first seems like a bad idea stat/meta wise, and a good idea lol-factor/IC-wise.

But still, I'd prefer to keep my character in the game rather than chuckle over her squeamishness.

And:

And again, it all depends on whether Haspen even allows this plan of action.
I need to put something interesting here.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4461 on: May 10, 2013, 10:15:40 pm »

@Tant: Very few of them have ranged attacks, and there's a good number of choke points. If you avoid those with ranged attacks and stay near allies, I think you'll be fine.

All this flier business is making me glance at the Wyvern Hunter class more than I thought I would.

Also, I have a feeling that there will be a "Part 2" to this map, 'cause this is just the court yard and its mentioned they're in both the keep and the barracks.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4462 on: May 10, 2013, 10:16:12 pm »

I have the feeling everyone forgets that Alexander exists/is an employee of Prixima's.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4463 on: May 10, 2013, 10:17:03 pm »

I thought you were a merc hired for one job like Valor, Seyena, and Tantallos. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4464 on: May 10, 2013, 10:17:35 pm »

I'm not even sure- Was Seyena a Merc? I was sure she also worked in Kesselring.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4465 on: May 10, 2013, 10:18:13 pm »

Also, I have a feeling that there will be a "Part 2" to this map, 'cause this is just the court yard and its mentioned they're in both the keep and the barracks.
That will probably be Chapter 5. Haspen said that FFS would be missing two chapters.

I have the feeling everyone forgets that Alexander exists/is an employee of Prixima's.
Well, you don't talk much :P

@SC: Naw, he's a knight of Kesselring. Which makes it a little strange that he doesn't even seem bothered by the attack...

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4466 on: May 10, 2013, 10:18:49 pm »

I blame school, Sirus.
I blame school.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4467 on: May 10, 2013, 10:19:04 pm »

Seyena was... Something, I can't remember if a merc or not. I don't think so though, since she mentioned being a merc alone for a while, and the soldiers not knowing her or Valor.

@Powder: You kicking all the enemies' collective asses is not in question, you guys got your sector down tight. We're just brainstorming how to get the other guys in.

Edit:
@Sirus: He was using quiet anger, last I saw.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4468 on: May 10, 2013, 10:19:39 pm »

I blame school, Sirus.
I blame school.
Fair enough :P

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4469 on: May 10, 2013, 10:20:19 pm »

Chapter 5 or at least 4x will probably be the top floor of the keep where Prixima is.
Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 ... 1249