Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 313 314 [315] 316 317 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841226 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread.
« Reply #4710 on: May 12, 2013, 12:41:56 am »

Huh, there's a version 1.22? Neat.

*After skimming it*
Well, everything appeared to get stronger.

Under Salvatore's helmet he has a crooked nose, and a scar that goes from his upper left corner of his mouth to the cheekbone under his left eye, only deep enough to widen his smile by about a centimeter, give or take a half.

EDIT: 'Nother interesting fact: Ormm has a bad habit of trying to chew on things.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 12:44:35 am by Xanmyral »

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4711 on: May 12, 2013, 12:42:41 am »

Name a small interesting, or funny, fact about your character.

Seyena has such a morbid fear of ballistae due to seeing a fellow rider get nearly cut in half by one.

Somewhat funnier fact, Seyena and her fellow riders made a game where they jump off their pegasi at a high altitude, to train their pegasi to catch them if they are ever unseated.
She fully intends on showing Valor this game some time.
I need to put something interesting here.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4712 on: May 12, 2013, 12:44:40 am »

Somewhat funnier fact, Seyena and her fellow riders made a game where they jump off their pegasi at a high altitude, to train their pegasi to catch them if they are ever unseated.
Bwahahahaha. With no more explanation than "Hey Valor, guess what?" I hope? :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4713 on: May 12, 2013, 12:45:35 am »

Bwahahahaha. With no more explanation than "Hey Valor, guess what?" I hope? :P

Of course.
I need to put something interesting here.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4714 on: May 12, 2013, 12:54:24 am »

Name a small interesting, or funny, fact about your character.

Seyena has such a morbid fear of ballistae due to seeing a fellow rider get nearly cut in half by one.

I am sleepy and tired, BUT managed to make a joke even if it was terribly drew.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4715 on: May 12, 2013, 12:56:08 am »

I'm going to go big fact little fact like Gamer :P

Big fact: As referenced in Alexander's bio, when he was a squire the knight he was bound to died in combat. (and Haspen is going to kill me for this since I PMed him about it after sending him one too many PMs, saying that I wouldn't reveal my character arcs and therefore PMing him was justified) This was in combat with Berebians- hence his racism.

two lil facts: Alexander has a notably weak immune system. He once had to stay behind from a mission due to a cold. The common cold.
Also, he has developed the ability to fall asleep standing up, with his armor on.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4716 on: May 12, 2013, 01:03:47 am »

Big fact about Gregor: He is ridiculously jealous of his older sister, the only one in the von Hexham line to have magical ability (the men of the line have none whatsoever). Although the two were close growing up, they haven't spoken much since she left for her education.

Little facts: If you want to be friends with Gregor, give him an apple. He loooooves apples. His monocle is mostly for show, though he is a bit near-sighted.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4717 on: May 12, 2013, 01:12:10 am »

Oh, and said knight dying is also the cause of his obsession with not failing; he died because Alexander couldn't properly cover his flank.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4718 on: May 12, 2013, 01:14:25 am »

Since we're doing big facts now, I'll throw mine in.
Can't think of a big fact to add to that isn't already expressed in Salvatore's bio, it's rather thorough. Guess I'll just give another little fact to make up for it, reread his bio and try think a bit more.

Salvatore has become accustomed to sleeping in his full armor with his weapon in close reach due to having been on the lamb in Berebia for a few months, being chased by soldiers of a rather not happy duke because of prior treasonous murder-desertion combo.

Who this duke is isn't decided yet, maybe a random one, maybe its Olison's duke, the former I'd have to make up, the latter would only be if Crimson's okay with it. I already got some ideas cooking on the former though.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4719 on: May 12, 2013, 01:16:49 am »

Eh, failed with the drawing of the night. D: I should try to work on another.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4720 on: May 12, 2013, 01:30:03 am »

(The benefits of keeping an open past... ;D)

Big Facts: When Christopher was very little (before the cult incident) he stumbled across a refugee camp at the edge of the forest he'd made his home in. He made friends with a pair of brothers about his age and spent a week with them and the other children in the camp before the group moved on. One of the things they did together was cook marshmallows over the campfire, so when he eats marshmallows it reminds him of one of the few times in his life he was happy.

He was originally just extremely emotionally crippled and hid behind the wall of being a snarker, but when the Chris x Ami ship set sail I thought the idea of someone with two souls (her own and a dead god's) hooking up with someone who didn't have one was more interesting so... sucks for him. :P (More of a meta fact, but still 'Big'.)

Little Facts: Chris is interested in mythology more than reality, and one of his few passions is looking for/hearing about monsters.

He is also a great cook. He can make just about anything taste good - a skill learned from surviving on his own during his childhood and most of his teenage years.

He's fluent in Irish and does indeed speak with a very obvious lilt, although he pronounces things in English. When he kills a named character, his line translates to "Your role in the drama is over. Good night."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4721 on: May 12, 2013, 01:37:21 am »

(The benefits of keeping an open past... ;D)
Eh, I don't regret not keeping it more open, well not totally. Usually I make a skeleton and build on from there, but I was more thorough with Salvatore.

Little Facts: Chris is interested in mythology more than reality, and one of his few passions is looking for/hearing about monsters.
Well, I guess he'll be happy to see a Wyvern up close soon then, both the unfriendly and eventually the friendly variety. 'Course, he'll have to shoot the first half.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4722 on: May 12, 2013, 01:41:07 am »

These facts: They are flying fast and furious.

Oh, and said knight dying is also the cause of his obsession with not failing; he died because Alexander couldn't properly cover his flank.

Okay, definite support material here. Olison and Alex ought to start talking: Way back when, Olison took command of a small militia group along with some of his fellow peers. While Olison commanded well; the result didn't go as great (3 KIA, 1 MIA, and one executed as an example for dereliction of duty). He's been averse to formal command ever since.

Spoiler: MOAR FACTS (click to show/hide)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4723 on: May 12, 2013, 01:57:26 am »

Eh, I don't regret not keeping it more open, well not totally. Usually I make a skeleton and build on from there, but I was more thorough with Salvatore.

I prefer keeping my character's past open because 1. I'm not the most creative individual on the planet and 2. to be perfectly honest writing one's past down is boring as all hell. I just need to provide a few basic facts to establish who the character is and what made him that way. The rest is either a blank slate or not mentioned yet because you gotta leave some mystery for the other players to find out. :3

Also, by keeping blank spots, if someone else makes a joke or comment about my character that I think would be interesting to incorporate or add flavor to them (such as the marshmallow jokes I decided to make canon) I can then incorporate it into their past without having to change much, or in some cases, nothing. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4724 on: May 12, 2013, 02:07:01 am »

More Valor facts because no reason why not.

1. Valor blames his father for the death of his mother, and hates his memory.
2. Valor never complains about the taste of food unless it is clearly rotten. When he was a child, he complained about having to eat some chicken that his father stole. For unrelated reasons, the entire family went with almost no food for an entire week directly afterwards. He subconsciously associated the two events.
3. Valor is illiterate, and his ideas about the capabilities of magic are vague, though slightly more nailed down since working with several magic users for an extended period.
4. Valor's first job as a mercenary was to find and beat a pickpocket. His living expenses were well beyond what he was paid when he eventually completed the task.
Pages: 1 ... 313 314 [315] 316 317 ... 1249