Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 447 448 [449] 450 451 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 847156 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Yeah, I was surprised at the lack of reaction from anyone.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

If we're talking about the silence staff, did anyone else notice it conjured a freakin' ball gag? That threw me just a little when I first read it.

It does what-
I need to put something interesting here.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Bwahahahahaha. Never knew Riven was into that sort of thing XD
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

I noticed, just didn't comment.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

If we're talking about the silence staff, did anyone else notice it conjured a freakin' ball gag? That threw me just a little when I first read it.
Yeah, I was surprised at the lack of reaction from anyone.

I did notice, but whether or not Haspen is into that sort of thing is not my business at all. :P

Or what ninja Xan said.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I figured it was a joke, like how in other things when someone's silenced a giant bandaid appears out of nowhere and plasters itself on their mouth. Wouldn't be surprised with Chapter 3x.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Ahhh, yes, the little subtleties you've been missing since Chapter 2 basically <3
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

On that note, don't look into Prixima's office for too long, you may see the bodies.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Must. Resist urge. To reread. Entire IC. I've already read through it once Haspen, don't tempt me. D:

Anyway, next on the table, Prixima. Seems she's not a shaman, but rather just a mage who turned into a sage. On that note, I should really get around to checking to see all the spells the two sages on the field can blood-cast. Also, all dem stats. She could be her own army if she wanted to.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

I wanted to draw a picture of Riven looking down at it sort of surprised while Tantallos was making a happy expression nearby. That then morphed into Riven looking down at it sort of surprised while a :3 expression Chris elbow nudged a perplexed Tantallos.

Sadly I couldn't get the ball to properly look like a ball in someone's mouth (as opposed to a smiley mouth or a ball sitting there), so I just sort of gave up.

...Bwahahahahaha. Never knew Riven was into that sort of thing XD
You didn't notice her personal fault? XD
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

I wanted to draw a picture of Riven looking down at it sort of surprised while Tantallos was making a happy expression nearby. That then morphed into Riven looking down at it sort of surprised while a :3 expression Chris elbow nudged a perplexed Tantallos.

Sadly I couldn't get the ball to properly look like a ball in someone's mouth (as opposed to a smiley mouth or a ball sitting there), so I just sort of gave up.

Oh my god please show us

If only for Chris giving that hint to Tantallos

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eh, the fault could be attributed to Cowardice, so eh.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You must show us this picture.

Also, checked. Enemy sage can at worse sacrifice health for an Elfire, heal, poison, or any of the basic three anima attacks. Not much to worry about, but I'm more currently trying to figure out how he's using a spell book as a sword. It's an... interesting fighting style, no doubt. One Fezz must learn!

Prixima on the other hand can use all the spells a Sage can summon. It's horrifying.

EDIT: Prixima can spend three health to recover forty health. I just wish to make this clear. :v
Sadly, the enemy sage can do the same for thirty one health. Best kill him in one go or he'll just heal himself full.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 06:59:24 pm by Xanmyral »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

There is no picture, I gave up without any real substance to show for it. D:
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

You must show us this picture.

Also, checked. Enemy sage can at worse sacrifice health for an Elfire, heal, poison, or any of the basic three anima attacks. Not much to worry about, but I'm more currently trying to figure out how he's using a spell book as a sword. It's an... interesting fighting style, no doubt. One Fezz must learn!

Prixima on the other hand can use all the spells a Sage can summon. It's horrifying.

EDIT: Prixima can spend three health to recover forty health. I just wish to make this clear. :v
Sadly, the enemy sage can do the same for thirty one health. Best kill him in one go or he'll just heal himself full.

Woah, I never heard about sages being able to do all this.

But on a different note, in a vain attempt to try and create conversation:

If your character had a theme song, what would it be?
Pages: 1 ... 447 448 [449] 450 451 ... 1249