Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 525 526 [527] 528 529 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841372 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

No one who worked at the fortress deserted (except maybe Seyena, I can't remember if she ever officially quit or not). Gregor, Olison, and Alexander all quit, informing their superiors that they were doing so. Chris quit directly to Prixima's face and she let him leave, and everyone else was basically ordered to get out.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Aaron even suggested that Alexander leave.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

No one who worked at the fortress deserted (except maybe Seyena, I can't remember if she ever officially quit or not). Gregor, Olison, and Alexander all quit, informing their superiors that they were doing so. Chris quit directly to Prixima's face and she let him leave, and everyone else was basically ordered to get out.

Of course. But that is your side of the story. Prixima tells it differently and until she does unveil her Death Star equivalent, everyone is going to trust her over us.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

(except maybe Seyena, I can't remember if she ever officially quit or not).

There was no-one left for her to inform that she quit. :P

Of course. But that is your side of the story. Prixima tells it differently and until she does unveil her Death Star equivalent, everyone is going to trust her over us.

This. Nobody will ever believe us, despite the fact that Alex never harmed a Menelean, or that Gregor has good intentions at heart, etc etc.

It's one of those tropes, where we have to keep killing the people we are trying to redeem ourselves with.
I need to put something interesting here.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And if we massacre the border guard, we're screwed either way.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

(except maybe Seyena, I can't remember if she ever officially quit or not).

There was no-one left for her to inform that she quit. :P

This. Nobody will ever believe us, despite the fact that Alex never harmed a Menelean, or that Gregor has good intentions at heart, etc etc.

It's one of those tropes, where we have to keep killing the people we are trying to redeem ourselves with.
This one?
(TV Tropes link warning)
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

And if you don't, they're bringing your pretty heads home on a pike.

But I just got the best idea for convincing Alexander.

If he really cares about Menelea so much, why would he die here, and let his name forever be branded as a traitor? Plus, these people clearly don't care about collateral damage, seeing as what they did to the bridge WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING it was the ones they hunted.

Clearly, they're dangerous to other Meneleans, and therefore, Alexander shouldn't feel bad for killing them, as they clearly have no respect for their countrymen.

This one?
(TV Tropes link warning)

TV Tropes...

must... not.. click.
Ah, screw it. See you all in a few hours.

But no, it counts, I would guess, but not exactly what I was implying. More along the lines of where Protagonist A is branded evil/a traitor/a ____ whatever, and can't help but fight the very people or race he is part of, and is trying to redeem himself to in order to clear his name and expose the real bad guy.

I need to put something interesting here.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And if you don't, they're bringing your pretty heads home on a pike.
This is why I developed plan T.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Still found that funny. Didn't even know who they are, and they destroy the bridge in as showy and as expensive a maneuver as possible. I don't even want to contemplate how much siege magic must cost, and the darn things only have so many uses. That's pissing away money, not even considering the costs to repair the bridge.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Still found that funny. Didn't even know who they are, and they destroy the bridge in as showy and as expensive a maneuver as possible. I don't even want to contemplate how much siege magic must cost, and the darn things only have so many uses. That's pissing away money, not even considering the costs to repair the bridge.

Prixima probably has them on strict orders to not let anyone unauthorized over that bridge under penalty of death.

Or something.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait a minute. HASPEN ISN'T TRACKING THE METEOR QL EVEN THOUGH THEY WOULD LAST FOR ONLY FOUR TURNS
AAAAAAAAAARGH, THAT WAS METEOR'S ONLY WEAK POINT.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Yeah. If Riven or Tantallos were there, they would probably be pissed about the waste of such powerful magic. XD

Wait a minute. HASPEN ISN'T TRACKING THE METEOR QL EVEN THOUGH THEY WOULD LAST FOR ONLY FOUR TURNS
AAAAAAAAAARGH, THAT WAS METEOR'S ONLY WEAK POINT.

Oh. Yeah. That's kind of a problem. O.o
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Somewhere, in the distant future, a mage in yellow robes looks up at the sky. He feels an insatiable feeling of lose, and anger at that lose. He isn't sure why. :p

@BMM: That would make more sense, but why not just close off the bridge by more mundane means, and then unblock it if a patented trader is coming across? You can prevent crossing of a bridge in many more ways.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Haspen, you broke the balance of the game >:(

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@BMM: That would make more sense, but why not just close off the bridge by more mundane means, and then unblock it if a patented trader is coming across? You can prevent crossing of a bridge in many more ways.

I never said the CO was sensible.

Haspen, you broke the balance of the game >:(

Maybe he's going to track the quality of those tomes only. It'd make sense, they only have a few shots.

Of course, if Charlotte whiffed one, you'd only have to worry about one space rock magic cast per turn no matter what...
Pages: 1 ... 525 526 [527] 528 529 ... 1249