Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 699 700 [701] 702 703 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 847380 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I know. XD I'm wondering whether to roll on my turn or just spring one on Charlotte or Valor.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Which skull is thicker?! Which helmet stronger?! Nobody wins with a headbutt!

Although as to if it happens depends on if he manages to wrench the arms away, headbutting someone's gauntlets isn't the way to victory after all.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 09:07:50 pm by Xanmyral »

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Nobody wins with a headbutt!

Well, headbutts are perfectly viable strikes, but what people usually miss is that you have to hit their nose with your forehead, and not just clash your face against theirs like you got tazed in the middle of first base.

Your forehead is made of bone- their nose is of cartilage. I'm sure we will all know what breaks faster.
I need to put something interesting here.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Oh dear god xD
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My experience in VN-writing is paying off.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

Which skull is thicker?! Which helmet stronger?! Nobody wins with a headbutt!
Deadpool - "Hey Wolverine, still got that unbreakable skull?" *shoots Wolverine in the head* "Aww.."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

I'm still hoping for a helmet collision personally. Maybe colliding headbutts, that would be amusing. Although horrifically painful for both sides, most likely.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Oh dear god xD

^

But on a different note, that RPG maker thing that's so famous is on sale for like 30 bucks

Wasn't a bunch of famous, freeware games like Ib and that-one-french-game-with-the-baseball-guy made with that?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I think we're gonna have to hold an intervention for Charlotte in the next intermission. Valor's drunk, but not this drunk. It's slightly scary :P

But on a different note, that RPG maker thing that's so famous is on sale for like 30 bucks

Wasn't a bunch of famous, freeware games like Ib and that-one-french-game-with-the-baseball-guy made with that?
Already picked it up. Still way more than I normally spend, but it'll probably never go on sale like that again.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Using an RPG maker type program for making a game would kind of feel like cheating somehow. Sure, the only RPG-esque functional engine I've made is in Flash, but at least I made it.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Using an RPG maker type program for making a game would kind of feel like cheating somehow. Sure, the only RPG-esque functional engine I've made is in Flash, but at least I made it.

Is it no different from using the Unreal engine, and it's associated dev kit to make a game?

Pity is, you have to pay for RPGmaker. Unreal is free, (But then again, I doubt it's 'free' for more commercial purposes.)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is it no different from using the Unreal engine, and it's associated dev kit to make a game?

Pity is, you have to pay for RPGmaker. Unreal is free, (But then again, I doubt it's 'free' for more commercial purposes.)

Well yeah. Unreal is less of a full fledged stick stuff here have game engine. It's more like Unity.

Then again, I'm using Python and Renpy for the VN which is similar.

EDIT:

Valor's eyes narrowed, apparently in confusion. "Waaaaaait. Two guys... can be a thing?"

the seyenameter is off the charts tonight
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 09:38:30 pm by freeformschooler »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

nope no headbutt
STOMACH
KNEEEEEEEEEEE

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

This is yet another reason of why I hate timezones. Fuck you guys for having all the fun when I am asleep. :( Now I can't join the campout...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

You can still be there but have been quiet, Zako. ^^^ I jumped in late after all. :P That would make you 8 on the spin roll from now on, though.

And speaking of, just had to have the luck of choosing dare when Sirus went offline. >.< I'm thinking about breaking character slightly just to make something up for Chris so I can spin and someone else can go. Should I?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 699 700 [701] 702 703 ... 1249