Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 767 768 [769] 770 771 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 847487 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread. Route B: ENGAGE~!
« Reply #11520 on: August 17, 2013, 01:18:03 am »

Code: [Select]
Inventory:
Name            Type () RNG MT WT CR Hit QL
Murder Blade    Side (S) 1  8  8  50 90  15 [Leaves KO'd unit with 1/3 counter]

;_; terrifying
They're all terrifying, though. Those elites have 40 dodge and crit. Arvis has 20 AS and 30 AT. Those wyverns-

...wait. All of them drop whips? :3

This is going to be a very Do Not Fuck Up kind of fight, I suspect.

guys let's talk to Arvis guys
Yes, we can tell him we're going to kill him slow-like.
I agree to this
Oh man I already want to gut Arvis.
What? But Riven wants to keep him as a pet! :P

No way that could go wrong.

"Bullshit. You, that Aaron guy, and those others... if I see glowing eyes, I fucking see glowing eyes. Creepy bastards..." After the grumble behind the spy's back, the crossbowman reached for his little quiver at his hip.
I'm really curious about this, though. Can this guy see something normal people can't? An enchantment or tainting effect from Prixima, perhaps?

We should at least ask him if he sees glowing eyes in any of us. They're up here, by the way.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11521 on: August 17, 2013, 02:32:37 am »

Duuuuude... This is gonna be a tough fight. Hopefully I can do stuff without being turned into a pincushion from those archers...

Oh! I just remembered that I can use my staves at this range! Yay!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #11522 on: August 17, 2013, 04:19:18 am »

I know what I forgot to do.

* Haspen goes to update their weapon QL.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11523 on: August 17, 2013, 06:14:23 am »

Zako, I really suggest you go after physical classes with your staff. It's too unreliable against anyone with any RES.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #11524 on: August 17, 2013, 09:27:29 am »

Oh, I only just noticed Arvis' rapist tendencies on the third readthrough.
ALSO: POWDER MINER'S BATTLE-LY DEFENSE REPORT:
Pillagers can do 6 damage to me from range, somewhat of a threat. There's only two of them though, and they are not THAT much of a threat, especially considering ally bonuses.
Those Menelean Elites can't even actually touch me, even when isolated.
Archers C to G can't touch me but I'm terrified of that composite bow.
The thunder mages are terrifying and will make me all but dead.
Those riders can deal me 12 damage isolated, 8 by a partner, and nothing next to Gregor.
Ernest can deal me some real damage- 10- unless I'm by Gregor, in which case I get to laugh at him.
It's similar with Arvis.
Since they are magic, the bishops can do me a huge amount of damage- but not killing me.
The wyvern knights can deal me 6 damage even when I'm by Gregor. That is a hideous attack power.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 09:36:20 am by Powder Miner »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11525 on: August 17, 2013, 09:37:59 am »

Yeah, I was hoping to get a lucky knock out on that bishop to stop him from patching people up. Oh well, I'll just have to leave him for Charlotte.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11526 on: August 17, 2013, 09:57:52 am »

Alexander, the reason the Berebians didn't sack Fezzan was because we killed them all first :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11527 on: August 17, 2013, 09:59:02 am »

Oh, I only just noticed Arvis' rapist tendencies on the third readthrough.
ALSO: POWDER MINER'S BATTLE-LY DEFENSE REPORT:
Pillagers can do 6 damage to me from range, somewhat of a threat. There's only two of them though, and they are not THAT much of a threat, especially considering ally bonuses.
Those Menelean Elites can't even actually touch me, even when isolated.
Archers C to G can't touch me but I'm terrified of that composite bow.
The thunder mages are terrifying and will make me all but dead.
Those riders can deal me 12 damage isolated, 8 by a partner, and nothing next to Gregor.
Ernest can deal me some real damage- 10- unless I'm by Gregor, in which case I get to laugh at him.
It's similar with Arvis.
Since they are magic, the bishops can do me a huge amount of damage- but not killing me.
The wyvern knights can deal me 6 damage even when I'm by Gregor. That is a hideous attack power.

So, keep by Gregor and Charlotte. If Alex soaks up most of the damage, then Charlotte can worry about the riders, Seyena and mages in the group can help take out those mages/bishops on the other side.

But same with you, the wyverns scare me. They can and probably will rip apart some of the squishier members of the group.

Yeah, I was hoping to get a lucky knock out on that bishop to stop him from patching people up. Oh well, I'll just have to leave him for Charlotte.

Stop trying to sleep magic users. If you want to sleep a dangerous enemy, go for the wyvern riders/knight once they get closer.

Alexander, the reason the Berebians didn't sack Fezzan was because we killed them all first :P

We killed them in OUR portion. I'm pretty sure the Meneleans weren't able to completely save the city.
I need to put something interesting here.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #11528 on: August 17, 2013, 10:02:35 am »

That's why I changed it from burn down to loot. It was a separate group of bandits looting :p
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 10:04:10 am by Powder Miner »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11529 on: August 17, 2013, 10:06:48 am »

@ Gamerboy

I think the Fezzan captain said something about our efforts drawing in enemy forces from other parts of the city, giving the rest of the guard a fighting chance. Still, you're right in that its unlikely the entire city was spared.

Anyway, as for this battle Gregor will obviously be sticking by Charlotte. Support bonuses FTW and all that. Alexander can join in as well for the extra tankiness.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread. Current shenanigans: Size matters~
« Reply #11530 on: August 17, 2013, 10:07:45 am »

I always imagined Chris as perfectly monotone with a low, smooth voice.

Huh. I hadn't pictured him as monotone at all (probably because of the Irish accent). ^^^; I always thought of him as having a really expressive voice to cover for the fact that his eyes are completely cold and dead, so that while he may sound happy or angry or whatever, if one were to look at him while he's talking it would be obvious he's just faking. At least, pre-timeskip. After that he started being a little more human.

Also, good luck guys, and I really wish that I had tried to steal Ernest's weapon back when I had the chance (that is, when he was pinning Chris against the wall and propositioning him. I thought for sure everyone had forgotten him except me, but then Xan proved me wrong. :P).
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread. Current shenanigans: Size matters~
« Reply #11531 on: August 17, 2013, 10:17:10 am »

I always imagined Chris as perfectly monotone with a low, smooth voice.

Huh. I hadn't pictured him as monotone at all (probably because of the Irish accent). ^^^; I always thought of him as having a really expressive voice to cover for the fact that his eyes are completely cold and dead, so that while he may sound happy or angry or whatever, if one were to look at him while he's talking it would be obvious he's just faking. At least, pre-timeskip. After that he started being a little more human.

Also, good luck guys, and I really wish that I had tried to steal Ernest's weapon back when I had the chance (that is, when he was pinning Chris against the wall and propositioning him. I thought for sure everyone had forgotten him except me, but then Xan proved me wrong. :P).

Chris has an irish accent?

That's... actually quite funny to think about.
I need to put something interesting here.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11532 on: August 17, 2013, 10:22:01 am »

Sure does. ^^^ He's even spoke the language a few times.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11533 on: August 17, 2013, 10:29:10 am »

So I decided I will be in FEF2 after all. My build will be a male dancer that can move a LOT.

: "Hey, everyone! I'm Canna Divola. You can call me Candy for short. I like a lot of things: trees, friends, rainbows, slaying infidels, and most importantly: DANCING! That's right. My parents haven't really spoken to me since I became a dancer... but that's O-K! There's always more things in the world that are good."

« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 10:35:12 am by freeformschooler »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #11534 on: August 17, 2013, 10:32:14 am »

He's adorable~
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 767 768 [769] 770 771 ... 1249