Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 778 779 [780] 781 782 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 846690 times)

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

rest in peace Haspen

But ffs, the choke ceases to mean a whole lot when the thing keeping it up is the bodies of three members of the team :p
Actually, that's the thing that's going to save us.  They can't exactly kill Derick and Tantallos any deader than they already are, after all. :D

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Hehe, that much is true. I was hoping to avoid this many knockouts though :p

...FEF is a dance, an intricate dance, both players and DM gaming the system in a circle- seeing who can game it more, to ensure their victory.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 04:20:44 pm by Powder Miner »

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

But wait- actually, can Salvatore move after he is healed? If not, then we should have Seyena kill the knight and Raquel stay where she is to help kill off the riders on the right.
Oh.  Err, can Seyena kill the knight in one turn without waking him and without either my or Riven's help?  I can always move back to the right next turn; Levitation means that the snow doesn't affect my move.  We also need to get Raquel and Riven out of the way so those riders don't get the first blow against us.

No, I don't think she can even do more than scratch him.

So aside from me, who has yet to move?

Me.
I need to put something interesting here.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

I haven't moved yet, either.  Holding off on if we want to execute the knight or the rider. 

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Nah, I don't plan anything after FEF2. Possibly will go back to sci-fi games and mecha.

Is there a Mecha Fire Emblem somewhere I can spy on? :P

I'm working on it! But not in the way you spoke. Hmmmm I should consider that. I have the perfect setting and all...

But it's probably a year off or something XD

*crawls into the thread by fingertips*

The deed you requested... is... mostly completed sir...

My brain now feels like mush... but it was worth it. Most likely incredibly unbalanced and unpolished...  but good enough for now...

...don't really have anywhere else to put it...

...god it feels good to have somewhere to unload this fluff after all these years

in hindsight I should probably move this to the gamers block thread
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 05:00:08 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

I just know that if I move two North, it's going to be another map of sitting way back, not getting to do anything. I really don't want to do that, especially when the exact target for my build as it stands is less than five squares away from me. I dunno.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I haven't moved either, assuming I'm still alive. Haven't read the IC thread yet but it sounds like a lot happened :o
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I haven't moved either, assuming I'm still alive. Haven't read the IC thread yet but it sounds like a lot happened :o

Our forces collided. Painfully.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I can see that!
Hmm, what should I have Gregor do? He's out of Javelin range for the horsemen, so maybe he could go after one of the wyvern riders. Or maybe he should sit tight? Fuck, this is a tough one :/
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I can see that!
Hmm, what should I have Gregor do? He's out of Javelin range for the horsemen, so maybe he could go after one of the wyvern riders. Or maybe he should sit tight? Fuck, this is a tough one :/

I say we hit reset and rearrange our starting positions for this map.

On a more serious note...I'm tempted to advocate a wait and see policy as far as next turn goes. This snow sucks, I can't wait until we go back to maps without it.

Edit: I do so love a good 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' :I

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

OK, we'll need someone to heal Valor so he doesn't get potted next turn by a second meteor: 18 damage against 17 HP is not a winning combination.  I have a Vulnerary, but can't reach him, and I think it would be better for me to take out the wyvern rider.  Gregor has an Elixir that he can use, or otherwise, he can move to make ready for the second wave of wyverns and we can shift Seyena in to heal Valor.  Gregor healing Valor and Seyena healing Olison could also have its merits, though Olison will likely be struck by lightning (again, and on a cloudless day, no less; some people get all the luck).  I think my optimum course of action is to leave Wyvern Knight A to sleep off Edwin's attack for this turn and remove Wyvern Rider B, and I'll put in orders to that effect since there hasn't been much objection.  Otherwise, we should hold steady in general; once we've eliminated the second company of wyvern riders, we should be able to take the offensive.

Fun note I didn't realize before: Rescuing a person stops their death count from progressing.  It may be worth bearing in mind if it looks like we won't be able to heal someone in two turns, since I suspect we may need it.  Alternately, Ami has her Rescue stave; she can pull someone out and another person can heal them.  That's more for two turns from now, though. 
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 09:01:41 pm by Culise »

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

That will get Olison out of the mage's sight, so he can hopefully be healed without being shot down.

We also need to figure out how we're going to help Salvatore. I don't think he can be rescued by anyone in the group, so we need to find a way to get him out of the way or deal with the mage/bishop soon.

And on the topic of those mages, I'm of an idea we keep all melee units away from the walls, there's no point in putting them there if they're just going to get pot-shotted and cause us more trouble than we need.

And nao I sleeps
I need to put something interesting here.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll heal Salvatore when the wyverns are dealt with.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Depends on whether or not Salvatore is on his mount or not. It was mentioned fluff wise that he fell off, but since there isn't a little 'D' in his sprite to signify that, so he's probably still counted as mounted 'weight' wise. So yeah, you'd need to heal him to get him back up/refresh his down count. The life of being the heaviest. :v
Pages: 1 ... 778 779 [780] 781 782 ... 1249