Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 991 992 [993] 994 995 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 846653 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread. Final Battle soon v:!
« Reply #14880 on: November 18, 2013, 09:16:02 pm »

There, I posted. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14881 on: November 18, 2013, 09:25:15 pm »

"I don't think anyone here is going to sell the rest of us out."

Hehe
I need to put something interesting here.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14882 on: November 18, 2013, 09:26:12 pm »

Yeah, twist that dagger. :P

Also Alex needs more things to talk about. Maybe he should start shoving mages around, asking why they're always ignoring armor like they're oh so cool.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14883 on: November 18, 2013, 09:40:01 pm »

Alex Valor and Olison form the anti-mage coalition, a secret club where they mostly sit around, drink, and rag on magic and those who use it.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14884 on: November 18, 2013, 09:41:27 pm »

Ami, Tant, and Riven's pro-mage club, where they meet as shadowy silhouettes and become the bosses of a different game, is a way more awesome club than yours. :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14885 on: November 18, 2013, 09:49:17 pm »

Except you lot blew yourselves up over those stones :P

Oh yes, there's a nasty surprise awaiting you in the final battle as well :3
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #14886 on: November 18, 2013, 09:52:05 pm »

Taric, you're the kind of guy who would post "the killer is [actual identity of killer]" in the comments of the first video of a Heavy Rain LP, aren't you?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14887 on: November 18, 2013, 09:54:44 pm »

Probably. :P

Though this is slightly different than that. This is me just informing you of a bend, just not any thing about said bend.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #14888 on: November 18, 2013, 09:59:51 pm »

What if we didn't even want to know there was a bend? Saying 'there's a twist' pretty much ruins the twist. Even if we don't know what it is, now we're expecting it, and it won't have any impact whatsoever.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14889 on: November 18, 2013, 10:01:33 pm »

What if we didn't even want to know there was a bend? Saying 'there's a twist' pretty much ruins the twist. Even if we don't know what it is, now we're expecting it, and it won't have any impact whatsoever.
This.

I didn't think there was anything beyond the stones. I'm actually bummed out realizing we the players were also juped, not just the characters.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14890 on: November 18, 2013, 10:05:11 pm »

This.

I didn't think there was anything beyond the stones. I'm actually bummed out realizing we the players were also juped, not just the characters.

Honestly, I've been holding out for "the stones turn Prixima into a Dragon" since halfway through the game. How do people NOT expect the final boss to have more than one form? Even if that's not the twist referred to, it's a pretty common tactic in games like this.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14891 on: November 18, 2013, 10:06:26 pm »

This.

Honestly, I've been holding out for "the stones turn Prixima into a Dragon" since halfway through the game. How do people NOT expect the final boss to have more than one form? Even if that's not the twist referred to, it's a pretty common tactic in games like this.

That's kind of what I assumed as well, with Earnest doing his weird magicky stuff and his and Arvis' eyes glowing. A demonic race or something, maybe.

But what Taricus is saying it's completely nothing to do with the stones, from what I'm understanding.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14892 on: November 18, 2013, 10:08:26 pm »

The stones are awful hunks'a'junk, and Valor is gonna try (unsuccessfully, most likely) to break them.

It's gonna be Gimli and the one ring all over again.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14893 on: November 18, 2013, 10:09:02 pm »

Gamer nailed it. This has nothing to do with the stones, and only tangentially related to prixima.

EDIT: Depends, does he know where the nearest volcano is?

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14894 on: November 18, 2013, 10:11:28 pm »

The stones are awful hunks'a'junk, and Valor is gonna try (unsuccessfully, most likely) to break them.

It's gonna be Gimli and the one ring all over again.

More like Faramir and his awful traitorous self

Gamer nailed it. This has nothing to do with the stones, and only tangentially related to prixima.

EDIT: Depends, does he know where the nearest volcano is?

And I kind of wish I hadn't nailed it.
Pages: 1 ... 991 992 [993] 994 995 ... 1249